Soros Moves to Control Second-Largest Radio Group in US

But aren't Xi and your CCP Overlords also " racist, misogynistic, homophobic, corrupt, nihilistic, narcissistic piece of human excrement"?

I wouldn't know. Never met them.

Just because I think a conflict with China is unnecessary hardly makes me pro-CCP. Quite the contrary, the CCP had my wife arrested when she lived over there, so I have no love for them.

Trump is full of himself, that doesn't make him a bad president.
He was a good president and got a lot done in the 4 years he had.
Trump is not a racist no matter how much you lefties say he is.

Um, yeah, being a malignant narcissist with no ethics does make him a bad president because he lacks the empathy to understand how his actions harm the American people. Just look at his Covid Response. It didn't effect him, so it 'is what it is."

In four years, he managed to flub response to a plague that killed a million people, mismanaged the economy to the point where 25 million people lost their jobs, and had riots in the street happen because he matched up racial tensions to 11. Why do you Trump Cultists all like to pretend 2020 didn't happen?

Obama was born in Kenya.
The Central Park Five should have been executed (even after they were exonerated)
Mexico is sending rapists and murderers
Shithole countries
"Laziness is a trait in blacks"
"who knows how much the Japs will pay for Mahattan property these days."
"Poisoning the blood of our nation".

More to the point, even Putin just said today that given the choice, he prefers Biden over Trump because Biden is PREDICTABLE. That is exactly what a tyrant like him wants in a US president-- predictability. Whether chess, football, or war, it is always the opponent with PREDICTABLE moves and behavior that is most easily beaten.

The last thing they want is Trump BECAUSE they CANNOT predict him, and that makes them nervous and afraid to act. That is what you need in a world leader,

I don't want an "unpredictable" person with his finger on the nuclear button, not sure why you do.

I'm sure Putin is doing some reverse psychology there. The way you can tell is that Trump hasn't gotten on Truth Social denouncing Putin as an ingrate for not supporting him.

I don't want an "unpredictable" person with his finger on the nuclear button, not sure why you do.

Of course you don't because you are a jackass. Only a total idiot like you would want a leader who is predictable to our enemies, who they know what his strategy will be, what he will do and when he is bluffing or not.

And you GOT IT. Fuckwits like you predicted Trump would take us to war and instead he took us to peace, and your Biden has us now embroiled in TWO wars with a third one looming around the corner. :lmao:

So typical of you leftist loons, you SAY the opposite of what you mean, you DO the opposite of what you promise, and you ACCOMPLISH the exact opposite of everything you claim.

Of course you don't because you are a jackass. Only a total idiot like you would want a leader who is predictable to our enemies, who they know what his strategy will be, what he will do and when he is bluffing or not.

And you GOT IT. Fuckwits like you predicted Trump would take us to war and instead he took us to peace, and your Biden has us now embroiled in TWO wars with a third one looming around the corner. :lmao:

So typical of you leftist loons, you SAY the opposite of what you mean, you DO the opposite of what you promise, and you ACCOMPLISH the exact opposite of everything you claim.

Uh, guy, Trump nearly got us into a shooting war with Iran and NOrth Korea at various times. It wasn't for a lack of trying.

Look, man, you can polish a turd all day and it's still a turd.

Uh, guy, Trump nearly got us into a shooting war with Iran and NOrth Korea at various times.

Uh, jackass, "nearly got us" only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades. Point is that unlike Joe Biden, he DIDN'T get us into any war while Joe Biden DID.

Joe now has us in a war with Russia, Iran, and soon, maybe even China.

Not to mention the terrorists who have now entered the country through our porous border.

Hope they hit NYC again.

Uh, jackass, "nearly got us" only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades. Point is that unlike Joe Biden, he DIDN'T get us into any war while Joe Biden DID.

Joe now has us in a war with Russia, Iran, and soon, maybe even China.

Not to mention the terrorists who have now entered the country through our porous border.

Hope they hit NYC again.

I'm not seeing any Americans in the Ukraine, dummy.

65 soldiers died in Afghanistan on Trump's watch. His time has not been "Peaceful", either.

Look, man, you can keep polishing that turd, but you're only getting shit on your sleeve.

I'm not seeing any Americans in the Ukraine, dummy.

Dummy. Pretty funny coming from an abject ignorant FOOL like you.

Half a million Ukrainians dead because Joe Biden wasn't man enough two years ago to stop tghis war before it began, then used our money to keep it going on forever.

My rule... It you are an American and you go to a war zone, it's your own damned fault, not the government.

Half a million Ukrainians dead because Joe Biden wasn't man enough two years ago to stop tghis war before it began, then used our money to keep it going on forever.
It's adorable when you claim to care about Ukrainians.
Nothing was going to stop this war, except taking out Putin.

Left-leaning billionaire George Soros is prepping to take a huge stake in Audacy, America's second-largest radio company with its more than 220 stations nationwide, the New York Post reported Wednesday, citing court filings and sources close to the matter.

Soros Fund Management has, according to the report, bought $400 million of debt in Audacy. The Post reported the bankruptcy filings. The Post said the radio giant filed for bankruptcy protection in January with close to $2 billion in debt.

The Post acknowledged an "insider close to the situation," who is reportedly a Republican. That person speculated Soros may be buying the big stake to exert a greater influence as the November election draws near.

How much did the Hungarian-born financier pay? As per sources speaking to the Post, he "scooped up the debt" in recent weeks, parceling out roughly "50 cents on the dollar" from a hedge fund called HG Vora. Audacy confimed the investment amid reports of the acquisition, the Post said.

A federal court hearing concerning the debt restructuring is set for Feb. 20 in Houston.

I know, I know, you are thinking....What, is he gonna by-up all the K-Marts, phone booths, yellow pages, and maybe Sears next?

The thing is a lot of conservative talk shows are partially through Audacy.....He knows.
So what .......... Fascist Fake Repubs have been doing this for the last 43 years.

You have no idea what you are talking about. The USA gov't has not won any war effort in the last 43 years under any president. Then we have to leave millions of dollars of weapons behind BECAUSE we leave quickly. Yes there are USA soldiers in Ukraine.

Fighting wars with natives thousands of miles from our borders is reckless indeed. Not only that USA government imperialism is not liked anywhere on the planet. And USA oil giants bill we taxpayers hundreds of dollars per gallon of gasoline in war zones plus they get preferential tax codes.

The nam war took more than 50,000 lives belonging to USA soldiers. Then there are the millions of native innocent citizens who die most whom had nothing to do with their leaders BS and never want war in their countries.

It's adorable when you claim to care about Ukrainians.
Hey idiot, have I claimed to care about Ukrainians? Show me.

Nothing was going to stop this war, except taking out Putin.
Then the war will never stop. A real leader would have gone in there and negotiated peace talks and found a settlement agreeable to both parties long, long ago, but then, no one ever accused Joe Buttap of being a leader. Instead, he has provoked and facilitated the war to go on forever. This is another democrat money laundering operation of sending the money first to Ukraine and our defense contractors to keep supplying the missiles and bombs, then that money goes right back to BLACKROCK. BTW, idiot, taking Putin out would be an act of war--- with a country which has even more nukes than we do.

Then the war will never stop. A real leader would have gone in there and negotiated peace talks and found a settlement agreeable to both parties long, long ago, but then, no one ever accused Joe Buttap of being a leader. Instead, he has provoked and facilitated the war to go on forever. This is another democrat money laundering operation of sending the money first to Ukraine and our defense contractors to keep supplying the missiles and bombs, then that money goes right back to BLACKROCK. BTW, idiot, taking Putin out would be an act of war--- with a country which has even more nukes than we do.

There's no settlement the Ukraine will accept that doesn't involve a return to the 2014 border.

This war could be over in five minutes. Putin just has to withdraw. As for the Russians in the Donbas, there's plenty of room in Russia for them.

Forum List

Back