Donny is not a happy camper.

With the breakup of NATO, Putin would have had a field day. Every border country, NATO member or not, would have been ripe for the taking.

With Trumps loss, Putin had to settle for Ukraine, before Biden could finish rebuilding the NATO alliance.

Trump’s biggest assault on NATO was his refusal to commit to Article 5. The backbone of the alliance

Last edited:
All kinds of evidence, you uninformed moron. The Post Office will not release the report on the investigation of those ballots, I wonder why. That issue was never debunked, there has been no answer. If you were informed you would know that.

Come back when you an idea of what you are talking about.

I know why, and it's not because the dude was hauling 100,000+ ballots. They already got him to reverse his story, and make it go away quietly.

•Postal subcontractor Jesse Morgan on Oct. 21 moved 144,000-288,000 completed mail-in ballots from Bethpage, New York, to Lancaster, Pennsylvania, where his trailer holding the ballots disappears.
•Postal subcontractor Nathan Pease is told by two separate postal workers on two separate occasions that the USPS in Wisconsin was gathering over 100,000 ballots on the morning of Nov. 4 to backdate the ballots so that the ballots would be counted even if they arrived after the statutory deadline.

The postal inspectors did an excellent job debunking all those claims.

Translation: Everybody that says Trump wanted to withdraw from NATO is part of a vast anti-Trump conspiracy. People on the left, right, center, and even far right, have said the same thing.

And now you're saying they all have to be lying about what they saw and heard Trump tell them.
No. That’s not a “translation.” That’s just your transparent attempt to spin shit.

It’s casual. If you can’t support the claim that President Trump wanted the US out of NATO by pointing to anything he actually said or which his WHITE HOUSE officially declared (which you obviously can’t), then you’re reduced to having to rely on names and unnamed “sources” who make claims about it, but cannot themselves prove it.

Except that is another Trumpian fantasy. I could explain why you're wrong, but really, why should I?
You can at least try, even if it's futile. Obviously, Putin took advantage of Brandon, Bama and to be fair W in Georgia, but he didn't have the balls to confront Trump.

This is history.

It’s casual. If you can’t support the claim that President Trump wanted the US out of NATO by pointing to anything he actually said or which his WHITE HOUSE officially declared (which you obviously can’t), then you’re reduced to having to rely on names and unnamed “sources” who make claims about it, but cannot themselves prove it.
Top Trump aids, chief of staff, national security advisor. All told the same story that Trump wanted to leave NATO, at the first opportunity that wouldn't cost him re-election.

I know why, and it's not because the dude was hauling 100,000+ ballots. They already got him to reverse his story, and make it go away quietly.

•Postal subcontractor Jesse Morgan on Oct. 21 moved 144,000-288,000 completed mail-in ballots from Bethpage, New York, to Lancaster, Pennsylvania, where his trailer holding the ballots disappears.
•Postal subcontractor Nathan Pease is told by two separate postal workers on two separate occasions that the USPS in Wisconsin was gathering over 100,000 ballots on the morning of Nov. 4 to backdate the ballots so that the ballots would be counted even if they arrived after the statutory deadline.

The postal inspectors did an excellent job debunking all those claims.
Then why won't the Post Office release the report on the investigation? What you posted is now old news.

Top Trump aids, chief of staff, national security advisor. All told the same story that Trump wanted to leave NATO, at the first opportunity that wouldn't cost him re-election.
Trump had a long track record of pulling us out of every other alliance

Then why won't the Post Office release the report on the investigation? What you posted is now old news.
The OIG / Postal Inspectors release hundreds of reports each year, including this one debunking fraud allegations.

U.S. Postal Service investigators found no evidence to support a Pennsylvania postal worker’s claim that his supervisors had tampered with mail-in ballots, according to an inspector general’s report — allegations cited by top Republicans to press baseless claims of fraud in the presidential election.

They released the inspector generals report (i'm still searching for a copy) but that's not what the lawyer wants.

Per your citation: I was involved in that case and we worked directly with the US Attorney Bill McSwain who is now a candidate for governor… We got the truck driver over to the FBI offices in DC and to date we have met nothing but resistance from the postal authorities to release the report done by the postal police and the FBI. We’re close to getting it but that’s still unresolved as I speak to you today…

First, the postal service doesn't release FBI reports, second they don't release postal police reports as work product.

The Inspector General report has most likely already been released, but doesn't contain good news for Trump supporters.

What about Trump withdrawing from NATO had he been re-elected.

It's reported everywhere from CNN to Newsmax.
What has been reported? Trump threatened to do it. Until he actually does it you got nothing.

Trump tried to get Vladimir Putin back into the G8.
They were only suspended

So did Germany, Japan and Italy. Maybe this tragic event in Ukraine would have been prevented had they suspentation been lifted.

"none of the major international conflicts can be solved without Russia", - Germany Foreign Minsiter

With that said though, it seems Russia wasn't all that interested, they made clear they were find with just being in the G20.

They released the inspector generals report (i'm still searching for a copy) but that's not what the lawyer wants.

Per your citation: I was involved in that case and we worked directly with the US Attorney Bill McSwain who is now a candidate for governor… We got the truck driver over to the FBI offices in DC and to date we have met nothing but resistance from the postal authorities to release the report done by the postal police and the FBI. We’re close to getting it but that’s still unresolved as I speak to you today…

First, the postal service doesn't release FBI reports, second they don't release postal police reports as work product.

The Inspector General report has most likely already been released, but doesn't contain good news for Trump supporters.
what bad news does it contain?

The post office already released the full inspectors report.

Highway Contract Carrier Lancaster 17604

This investigation was initiated based on a Highway Contract Route driver for the Postal Service who alleged he transported completed mail-in ballots across state lines from Bethpage, NY, to Lancaster, PA, on October 21, 2020.

You can at least try, even if it's futile. Obviously, Putin took advantage of Brandon, Bama and to be fair W in Georgia, but he didn't have the balls to confront Trump.

This is history.
LOL.... you've never even heard of asymmetrical warfare, or Putin's role in it, especially with a big fat patsy like Trump in office. It was all going according to plan..... until it wasn't.

So. No Trump statement to that effect. No Trump WH OFFICIAL STATEMENT to that effect.

Forum List

Back