Don't ask why God allows evil in the world. It's up to us, the good people, to stop evil...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Mindless philosophers babble on how there could be no God because he allows evil in the world.

God doesn't need philosophers, he needs priests, cops, soldiers, EMTs, doctors, nurses, nuns, teachers, to go out and kick evil's ass.

My personal part in fighting evil is telling everyone who will listen that it's murder to abort a child in the womb.

That makes me unpopular in some circles, it's unfashionable to be pro-life, but I do it anyway. I don't care who hates me.

with the latest election results, it is obvious GOD is a liberal and right winger lunatics are the devil he/she is fighting against... :D

Mindless philosophers babble on how there could be no God because he allows evil in the world.

God doesn't need philosophers, he needs priests, cops, soldiers, EMTs, doctors, nurses, nuns, teachers, to go out and kick evil's ass.

My personal part in fighting evil is telling everyone who will listen that it's murder to abort a child in the womb.

That makes me unpopular in some circles, it's unfashionable to be pro-life, but I do it anyway. I don't care who hates me.
Amen brother Blackrook amen on that one!

Forum List

Back