Don't be fooled Biden ends Trump's insulin price cap

Read the cited source. After all Trump capped insulin prices at 35 dollars and Biden ended the price cap
Biden's goes to $2500 total. Trumps went to a $1000. There is a difference and Biden wanted a larger cap. People still have no idea what you are talking about? May I suggest you read my link and compare. Then ask questions. Because right now, you aren't making any sense.

Biden's goes to $2500 total. Trumps went to a $1000. There is a difference and Biden wanted a larger cap. People still have no idea what you are talking about? May I suggest you read my link and compare. Then ask questions. Because right now, you aren't making any sense.
Both set the cap at 35.00

He can't. He's inventing some shit because he can. Why didn't he ask Trump about this for four years? He surely could have increased the cap right? A $2 trillion dollar giveaway to the rich to stash in the Cayman Islands, and he couldn't help the low-income? WTF?
Trump was his safe place guy for those 4 years. Nothing could ever be further from the truth.

To rescind the ruling hasn't been implemented. Either way, all of it seems like a two edged sword. Someone gets hurt and won't get their insulin discounted. Not just the poor.

Trump was his safe place guy for those 4 years. Nothing could ever be further from the truth.

To rescind the ruling hasn't been implemented. Either way, all of it seems like a two edged sword. Someone gets hurt and won't get their insulin discounted. Not just the poor.
Why did Biden end Trump's insulin price cap of 35.00? So he can get credit for doing something that already had been done? Like when he stole others speeches?

strollingbones
Yes, the Biden administration stopped an executive order issued by President Trump that intended to make insulin more affordable, but the order would have only helped low-income patients at select clinics.

Just to do the same exact thing

Not true.
My insulin prices dropped quite a bit under Trump.
I have one type of insulin that went from $400 bucks for two weeks and it's now $1k for two weeks.

Yes that is true but Biden ended Trump's price cap
A new legislative package signed into law by President Joe Biden on Tuesday is a big win for Medicare patients who struggle to cover the cost of insulin to manage their diabetes.

But the bill, called the Inflation Reduction Act, falls short of applying those cost controls to the broader patient population who rely on insulin.

The bill limits insulin copays to $35 per month for Medicare Part D beneficiaries starting in 2023. Notably, seniors covered by Medicare also have a $2,000 annual out-of-pocket cap on Part D prescription drugs starting in 2025. Medicare will also now have the ability to negotiate the costs of certain prescription drugs.
Trump didn't have this in his package.

A new legislative package signed into law by President Joe Biden on Tuesday is a big win for Medicare patients who struggle to cover the cost of insulin to manage their diabetes.

But the bill, called the Inflation Reduction Act, falls short of applying those cost controls to the broader patient population who rely on insulin.

The bill limits insulin copays to $35 per month for Medicare Part D beneficiaries starting in 2023. Notably, seniors covered by Medicare also have a $2,000 annual out-of-pocket cap on Part D prescription drugs starting in 2025. Medicare will also now have the ability to negotiate the costs of certain prescription drugs.
Trump didn't have this in his package.
Biden ended Trump's price cap

Forum List

Back