Don't be fooled Biden ends Trump's insulin price cap

I can't believe how much info there is to research. Some is really hard to understand as it isn't geared to the everyday reader. Good luck for someone in denial who heard one thing but refuses another. It really is trivial when nothing is implemented at this time. Blame the quacks in Congress and their ties to Pharma and who gets donor money.
Yea, I agree. He' talking about something that happens later, but tries to insinuate the new bill is weaker, I GUESS? Not sure he knows what his own thread is trying to say?

Yea, I agree. He' talking about something that happens later, but tries to insinuate the new bill is weaker, I GUESS? Not sure he knows what his own thread is trying to say?
The other thing is there are more than a few types of insulin that are differently priced. How does that enter the equation towards an across the board price, or does it? An actual insulin user may help.

i pay 25 bucks a month for mine (Tresiba) the democrats didnt get that for me,biden didnt get it for me,the republicans didnt get that for me,trump didnt get that for me....my evil ins. co. put me down a few tiers $300 co-pay to $50 and then that evil pharma company that makes the stuff gave me a coupon....from 300 hundred bucks down to 25....

I showed you in real time from my link. Just because you can't read is on you, not me. You derailed your own thread by not reseearching everything.
Dumb ass you hung up on a bill Biden ended Trump's EO that placed a cap on insulin prices. But you're to ignorant and have cultists tunnel vision kind of like this
IMG_20220830_155141_162.jpg

I can't believe how much info there is to research. Some is really hard to understand as it isn't geared to the everyday reader. Good luck for someone in denial who heard one thing but refuses another. It really is trivial when nothing is implemented at this time. Blame the quacks in Congress and their ties to Pharma and who gets donor money.
And I will repeat it Biden ended Trump price cap

Notably, seniors covered by Medicare also have a $2,000 annual out-of-pocket cap on Part D prescription drugs starting in 2025. Medicare will also now have the ability to negotiate the costs of certain prescription drugs. Trump didn't have this in his package.

Why did Biden end Trump's insulin price cap? This is the doofus OPS post.

The answer I gave, was that Bidens package is better, unless you can't read numbers? The cap for Trump was a thousand. The cap with Biden will be $2000.

Just because it's just for medicare patients, doesn't mean this isn't a work in progress. Do you two have any more stupid questions you wish to indulge us with?

In actuality Biden put it on hold twice because it has some issues and it STILL has not been implemented to this day. I notice you disagree with everything said by those who actually posted coherent information.
Talk about a bunch of low info sore losing Trump deranged cultists. Go ahead and disagree because the previous sentence is true.

In actuality Biden put it on hold twice because it has some issues and it STILL has not been implemented to this day. I notice you disagree with everything said by those who actually posted coherent information.
Talk about a bunch of low info sore losing Trump deranged cultists. Go ahead and disagree because the previous sentence is true.

No he never put it on hold

Forum List

Back