Don't do it Labron, don't fall for the trap!!

LA sheriff challenges LeBron James to match reward money for gunman who ambushed 2 deputies

"This challenge is to LeBron James. I want you to match that and double that reward," Villanueva said. "I know you care about law enforcement. You expressed a very interesting statement about your perspective on race relations and on officer-involved shootings and the impact that it has on the African American community. And I appreciated that. But likewise, we need to appreciate that respect for life goes across professions, across races, creeds, and I'd like to see LeBron James step up to the plate and double that."
Don't do it James, don't. These white officers are trying to hold you up for ridicule and judgement simply because you dared, dared mind you, to stand up to Trump and these white racist mf's that support police who murder black people. Matching that money is nothing for you, but do they go after the NFL, Baseball, the owners, etc. NO? But yous what they call a upity nigga and they want to shame you into submission....LET THE GOTDAMN POLICE UNIONS MATCH THE REWARD MONEY....and prayers to the victims, who will live to see another day, unlike the many black men these mf's have murdered.

And I would bet my last damn dollar....its a white guy that did it!! Else Trump would be all over this shit and he is NOT!!
My regards to the other tigerred(s).

Forum List

Back