Don't drink and fuck

Only a loser needs to get a girl/women drunk, and only a criminal and sex offender has sexual relations with a girl or women who is drunk.

That is just plain stupid.
Obviously a SOBER guy who engages in sex with a woman who is stone drunk...is a crime. No one disputes that.
But a man who is drunk, and a woman also drunk - mutually want to have sex, and does - and then the woman the next day starts yelling "rape! rape!" - that is incredibly unfair and a great example of feminazism.

Only a loser needs to get a girl/women drunk, and only a criminal and sex offender has sexual relations with a girl or women who is drunk.

Obviously a SOBER guy who engages in sex with a woman who is stone drunk...is a crime. No one disputes that.
But a man who is drunk, and a woman also drunk - mutually want to have sex, and does - and then the woman the next day starts yelling "rape! rape!" - that is incredibly unfair and a great example of feminazism.

Agreed. Just because one is embarrassed by their drunken escapades, that is no reason to claim any kind of rape occurred, unless she was incapacitated at the time. Drunk sex is just drunk regrettable and sometimes embarrassing sex. There is NO victim if both are drunk. If they want to blame something, they should blame the alcohol and not drink. An individual is responsible for his or her own behavior and for controlling him or herself, and if they cannot, then they should not drink. It's as simple as that.

Agreed. Just because one is embarrassed by their drunken escapades, that is no reason to claim any kind of rape occurred, unless she was incapacitated at the time. Drunk sex is just drunk regrettable and sometimes embarrassing sex. There is NO victim if both are drunk. If they want to blame something, they should blame the alcohol and not drink. An individual is responsible for his or her own behavior and for controlling him or herself, and if they cannot, then they should not drink. It's as simple as that.

I was I think 21 maybe 22 at the time, I was at a party at a former girlfriends house, she had a friend who was, well...not attractive. Definitely not. Long story short, she was a good friend of the former girlfriend of mine. We both travelled a few hours to get there, and by chance were both spending the night.
I got pretty drunk, the girl did too. One thing led to another and we did the monkey. The next morning I was panicked. OH MY GOD...what was I thinking??? I rushed out the door praying to God that the girl didn't think there was going to be something of this. She did. She got my phone number, and started calling, I was trying to be nice...but there was no way to win this..I knew she would think I was a dog. That I took advantage of her etc. She did. She started accusing me of it and started harassing me about it. Started telling people I forced her etc.
Well, I thank God this was 30 plus years ago. I did not "take advantage of her" - we took advantage of each other. She flirted with me in a very big way making it very obvious she was all for it. I was drunk. I did. But obviously there was no assault here. Woman are not weak minded little children that need to be protected from the powerful superior male who should know better than to abuse the little one.
Bullshit.

I was I think 21 maybe 22 at the time, I was at a party at a former girlfriends house, she had a friend who was, well...not attractive. Definitely not. Long story short, she was a good friend of the former girlfriend of mine. We both travelled a few hours to get there, and by chance were both spending the night.
I got pretty drunk, the girl did too. One thing led to another and we did the monkey. The next morning I was panicked. OH MY GOD...what was I thinking??? I rushed out the door praying to God that the girl didn't think there was going to be something of this. She did. She got my phone number, and started calling, I was trying to be nice...but there was no way to win this..I knew she would think I was a dog. That I took advantage of her etc. She did. She started accusing me of it and started harassing me about it. Started telling people I forced her etc.
Well, I thank God this was 30 plus years ago. I did not "take advantage of her" - we took advantage of each other. She flirted with me in a very big way making it very obvious she was all for it. I was drunk. I did. But obviously there was no assault here. Woman are not weak minded little children that need to be protected from the powerful superior male who should know better than to abuse the little one.
Bullshit.

That's horrible. I think some women could be offended that the man does not want to have an actual relationship with them and they feel "used" so to speak, and that might be why they act out in such a manner. But then again, some people are just all around losers. Lol. :D

Bullshit.

That's horrible. I think some women could be offended that the man does not want to have an actual relationship with them and they feel "used" so to speak, and that might be why they act out in such a manner. But then again, some people are just all around losers. Lol. :D

It is, and I felt like crap for it. But at the same time, I believe with all my heart she knew I would not go for her without being drunk. So in some way, she actually used me. When I say she flirted heavily, I mean she put her hands in my "lap" and asked if I wanted..you know...
Sober, I would never have sex with someone I was not interested in further than that. That's bad. I am not an ogre. But heavily buzzed, alone, at night and a woman, ugly or not, starts doing THAT...I mean c'mon.

Wow...wow.
So this idiot says...

1) Kissing someone on a date, even when the date is going well and indications seem good...leaning over and kissing them is....wait for it....sexual assault.
2) While having sex, and engaging in foreplay...if you don't continuously look at the other persons face and body language to be sure they like what is happening...you..just might be a rapist.
3) If you have had sex with someone several times, and right now they don't want to - if try and talk them into it....you are engaging it a form of rape.
4) If you are with someone, and leading up to sex, and even if you are both naked...she has removed all of her clothing...if you don't ask AGAIN...you are a creepy rapist-like person.
5) Your having sex, and the girl isn't smiling...but you continue...you are a rapist.

And she goes on.....you can't make this shit up.

Well, I don't think she has to really worry. More people would rather slap her than rape her, I think. :p

rape is not about sex, it's about violence....

Correct, according to Oxford dictionary it means:
to force (another person) to have sexual intercourse with the offender against their will
I think they need to do some revolutionary research on alcohol first. Otherwise the attempt to ban drunk sex will fail.

Wow...wow.
So this idiot says...

1) Kissing someone on a date, even when the date is going well and indications seem good...leaning over and kissing them is....wait for it....sexual assault.
2) While having sex, and engaging in foreplay...if you don't continuously look at the other persons face and body language to be sure they like what is happening...you..just might be a rapist.
3) If you have had sex with someone several times, and right now they don't want to - if try and talk them into it....you are engaging it a form of rape.
4) If you are with someone, and leading up to sex, and even if you are both naked...she has removed all of her clothing...if you don't ask AGAIN...you are a creepy rapist-like person.
5) Your having sex, and the girl isn't smiling...but you continue...you are a rapist.

And she goes on.....you can't make this shit up.

Well, I don't think she has to really worry. More people would rather slap her than rape her, I think. :p

rape is not about sex, it's about violence....

Correct, according to Oxford dictionary it means:
to force (another person) to have sexual intercourse with the offender against their will
I think they need to do some revolutionary research on alcohol first. Otherwise the attempt to ban drunk sex will fail.

The attempt to ban drunk sex should fail. Incapacitated sex is a different matter.

Progressives want to tell us when we can have sex. Drunk sex is now rape.

Numerous colleges now insist that it isn't possible to consent to sex if you're three sheets to the wind, which means that all sexual acts carried out under the influence are potential crimes. The University of Georgia warns students that sexual consent must be "voluntary, sober, imaginative, enthusiastic, creative, wanted, informed, mutual, honest." The most problematic is "sober." Apparently sex must always be booze-free.

The cultivation of the new crime of "sex without consent" completes the state's intervention into private life. It effectively makes the authorities into the arbiters of sex itself, the judges of when sex is okay and when it isn't, of whether a particular drunken romp is acceptable or rape. Don't drink and fack, or the state will fack you. With or without your consent

Drunk sex on campus Universities are struggling to determine when intoxicated sex becomes sexual assault.
[url="http://reason.com/blog/2015/02/12/colleges-please-dont-criminalize-drinkin"]Colleges Please Don t Criminalize Drinking Sex or Drunk Sex - Hit Run Reason.com[/URL]

hey loser.... if the isn't capable of consenting, it's rape.

damn wingnuts are stupid.

no means no. yes means yes. if she changes her mind in the middle, too bad. it's her right.

and being passed out or too drunk to see is not consent.

but then again, you probably don't get laid very often and think any opportunity you can get is ok... even if no one said it was ok.

Numerous colleges now insist that it isn't possible to consent to sex if you're three sheets to the wind, which means that all sexual acts carried out under the influence are potential crimes. The University of Georgia warns students that sexual consent must be "voluntary, sober, imaginative, enthusiastic, creative, wanted, informed, mutual, honest." The most problematic is "sober." Apparently sex must always be booze-free.

The cultivation of the new crime of "sex without consent" completes the state's intervention into private life. It effectively makes the authorities into the arbiters of sex itself, the judges of when sex is okay and when it isn't, of whether a particular drunken romp is acceptable or rape. Don't drink and fack, or the state will fack you. With or without your consent

Drunk sex on campus Universities are struggling to determine when intoxicated sex becomes sexual assault.
Colleges Please Don t Criminalize Drinking Sex or Drunk Sex - Hit Run Reason.com

Most of the women I went to college with were perfectly capable of getting THEMSELVES drunk, there was no need for encouragement by the randy males around them.

Colleges Please Don t Criminalize Drinking Sex or Drunk Sex - Hit Run Reason.com

no means no. yes means yes. if she changes her mind in the middle, too bad. it's her right.

but then again, you probably don't get laid very often and think any opportunity you can get is ok... even if no one said it was ok.

You do know what zone you are in, right?

And while the "stop in the middle" position is a nice legal way of looking at things, its like the Ideal Gas Law, looks good on paper, but not so much when seen in real life.

When a sexual encounter starts consenting, and consent is withdrawn, it is different than when it was non-consensual to start, and has to be treated as such legally. One also has to take into account that people in mid-coitus are probably not the most rational of sorts, and with all the other goings-on, withdrawal of consent has to be pretty clear cut to elevate it to the level of an assault,

What if BOTH parties are drunk? I suppose they will both have to be charged with raping each other? Silly. Don't effing drink if you can't handle yourself.

Changes her mind in the middle? WTF does that mean? In the middle of fucking, she changes her mind? Who in the hell does that? Someone who is TRYING to get another person screwed (or UNscrewed whatever).

Changes her mind in the middle? WTF does that mean? In the middle of fucking, she changes her mind? Who in the hell does that? Someone who is TRYING to get another person screwed (or UNscrewed whatever).

I actually have heard of that, women have changed their mind during sex if the guy does something they don't like, like not put on a condom, too rough, tries anal sex etc etc never happened to me tho.

I actually have heard of that, women have changed their mind during sex if the guy does something they don't like, like not put on a condom, too rough, tries anal sex etc etc never happened to me tho.

Putting a condom on? That wouldn't be in the "middle of it." That would be before sex.

Okay, the other things I could understand.

Putting a condom on? That wouldn't be in the "middle of it." That would be before sex.

Okay, the other things I could understand.

Well after the foreplay, which could last a while. :2up:

It doesn't sound fair to be in the "middle of sex" and then withdraw your consent, with the exception of the things you mentioned above.

I was thinking more along the lines that they were just in the middle of doing it, when the woman suddenly "changes her mind?" That is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard of, and anyone who would do something like that probably should seek therapy.

It doesn't sound fair to be in the "middle of sex" and then withdraw your consent, with the exception of the things you mentioned above.

I was thinking more along the lines that they were just in the middle of doing it, when the woman suddenly "changes her mind?" That is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard of, and anyone who would do something like that probably should seek therapy.

Sometimes it happens, a married woman or a woman with a bf etc is in the middle of sex with another man and guilt just kicks in, I have heard all kinds of stories about stuff like this.

Sometimes it happens, a married woman or a woman with a bf etc is in the middle of sex with another man and guilt just kicks in, I have heard all kinds of stories about stuff like this.

Well, IMO, that is something that particular person should have thought about BEFORE consenting to sex. How fair is it to end the sexual encounter say, right before the guy is about to . . . you know, and then say, "oh I've changed my mind." That's retarded IMO, and I would not consider it "rape."

Forum List

Back