Don't drink and fuck

hey loser.... if the isn't capable of consenting, it's rape.

damn wingnuts are stupid.

no means no. yes means yes. if she changes her mind in the middle, too bad. it's her right.

and being passed out or too drunk to see is not consent.

but then again, you probably don't get laid very often and think any opportunity you can get is ok... even if no one said it was ok.

Changes her mind in the middle? WTF does that mean? In the middle of fucking, she changes her mind? Who in the hell does that? Someone who is TRYING to get another person screwed (or UNscrewed whatever).

I actually have heard of that, women have changed their mind during sex if the guy does something they don't like, like not put on a condom, too rough, tries anal sex etc etc never happened to me tho.

It doesn't sound fair to be in the "middle of sex" and then withdraw your consent, with the exception of the things you mentioned above.

I was thinking more along the lines that they were just in the middle of doing it, when the woman suddenly "changes her mind?" That is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard of, and anyone who would do something like that probably should seek therapy.

Sometimes it happens, a married woman or a woman with a bf etc is in the middle of sex with another man and guilt just kicks in, I have heard all kinds of stories about stuff like this.

Well, IMO, that is something that particular person should have thought about BEFORE consenting to sex. How fair is it to end the sexual encounter say, right before the guy is about to . . . you know, and then say, "oh I've changed my mind." That's retarded IMO, and I would not consider it "rape."

I agree its not rape, but some times they will just say they were raped when the husband finds out about the other man. That way the husband will not get mad about the cheating.

Changes her mind in the middle? WTF does that mean? In the middle of fucking, she changes her mind? Who in the hell does that? Someone who is TRYING to get another person screwed (or UNscrewed whatever).

I actually have heard of that, women have changed their mind during sex if the guy does something they don't like, like not put on a condom, too rough, tries anal sex etc etc never happened to me tho.

It doesn't sound fair to be in the "middle of sex" and then withdraw your consent, with the exception of the things you mentioned above.

I was thinking more along the lines that they were just in the middle of doing it, when the woman suddenly "changes her mind?" That is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard of, and anyone who would do something like that probably should seek therapy.

Sometimes it happens, a married woman or a woman with a bf etc is in the middle of sex with another man and guilt just kicks in, I have heard all kinds of stories about stuff like this.

Well, IMO, that is something that particular person should have thought about BEFORE consenting to sex. How fair is it to end the sexual encounter say, right before the guy is about to . . . you know, and then say, "oh I've changed my mind." That's retarded IMO, and I would not consider it "rape."

I agree its not rape, but some times they will just say they were raped when the husband finds out about the other man. That way the husband will not get mad about the cheating.

Then that is a terrible person, and if you ask me, in such a scenario, that person should be charged with a crime. Imagine, ruining another person's life like that? How selfish!

Only a loser needs to get a girl/women drunk, and only a criminal and sex offender has sexual relations with a girl or women who is drunk.

That is just plain stupid.
Obviously a SOBER guy who engages in sex with a woman who is stone drunk...is a crime. No one disputes that.
But a man who is drunk, and a woman also drunk - mutually want to have sex, and does - and then the woman the next day starts yelling "rape! rape!" - that is incredibly unfair and a great example of feminazism.
Progressives want to tell us when we can have sex. Drunk sex is now rape.

Numerous colleges now insist that it isn't possible to consent to sex if you're three sheets to the wind, which means that all sexual acts carried out under the influence are potential crimes. The University of Georgia warns students that sexual consent must be "voluntary, sober, imaginative, enthusiastic, creative, wanted, informed, mutual, honest." The most problematic is "sober." Apparently sex must always be booze-free.

The cultivation of the new crime of "sex without consent" completes the state's intervention into private life. It effectively makes the authorities into the arbiters of sex itself, the judges of when sex is okay and when it isn't, of whether a particular drunken romp is acceptable or rape. Don't drink and fack, or the state will fack you. With or without your consent

Drunk sex on campus Universities are struggling to determine when intoxicated sex becomes sexual assault.
Colleges Please Don t Criminalize Drinking Sex or Drunk Sex - Hit Run Reason.com

Only a loser needs to get a girl/women drunk, and only a criminal and sex offender has sexual relations with a girl or women who is drunk.

Most of the women I went to college with were perfectly capable of getting THEMSELVES drunk, there was no need for encouragement by the randy males around them.

As I suspected, you're a loser.

Men, stay AWAY from drunk idiotic college girls. That would be in your BEST interest. Obviously they are nothing but confused little girls.

I agree with you. Older women 40+ are your best bet, more confident in their sexuality and don't play games lol.

Then that is a terrible person, and if you ask me, in such a scenario, that person should be charged with a crime. Imagine, ruining another person's life like that? How selfish!

I agree.

Men, stay AWAY from drunk idiotic college girls. That would be in your BEST interest. Obviously they are nothing but confused little girls.

I agree with you. Older women 40+ are your best bet, more confident in their sexuality and don't play games lol.

A person doesn't have to be over 40 to have a brain. It's all in the type of person.

Real men protect "idiotic college girls", and losers exploit them.

Protect them from getting drunk and acting like morons? How about raising the drinking age?

The drinking age is significantly lower in Canada and the Euro countries, do they have the same type of problems?

Protect them from getting drunk and acting like morons? How about raising the drinking age?

The drinking age is significantly lower in Canada and the Euro countries, do they have the same type of problems?

How would I know? I don't live there.

How would I know? I don't live there.

Just curious lol.

These stupid kids are too childish to be drinking. They can't handle their booze, obviously.

Which is why real men act their age and protect those who try to grow up to fast.

Protect them from what? Themselves? In one recent article, a college girl got drunk, was grinding herself all over a college guy (who was ALSO very drunk). She sneaked out of her room later and went and had sex with this guy and then brought charges on him of rape. He was expelled from college. Does that sound fair to you? BOTH were young and BOTH were drunk.

These stupid kids are too childish to be drinking. They can't handle their booze, obviously.

Which is why real men act their age and protect those who try to grow up to fast.

Protect them from what? Themselves? In one recent article, a college girl got drunk, was grinding herself all over a college guy (who was ALSO very drunk). She sneaked out of her room later and went and had sex with this guy and then brought charges on him of rape. He was expelled from college. Does that sound fair to you? BOTH were young and BOTH were drunk.

By the fact that he is male, he is assumed to be the responsible adult. The girl, the one needing supervision.

And only a "nutter" or a "woman hater" could see that an demeaning to the woman....:laugh:

Forum List

Back