Dont get upset if you get fired for not doing your job

Issue the license, bake the cake, serve the drink.

When you are in the world, you abide by its rules. You can do that and still not be of it.
Do not take a job where part of your duties are against your religious beliefs. It would be like being a waitress and refusing to serve alcohol, it is part of the job.

She should absolutely be fired. But since she is not an elected official that currently intends to inflict ongoing and intentional harm to her constituents, she should not be jailed.
So this one should be in jail?
Lesbian Judge Refuses to Marry Straight Couples

lol, the OP is in gotcha desperation mode.
The OP is suffering from an attack of false equivalency.
so in other words you agree that the two mentioned are guilty of not doing their jobs, however you have not been instructed in the proper talking points yet to argue it.

I don't see where you offered to show your consistency with your opinions on the Davis case and this flight attendant case.
I never referenced the Davis case. You did.
I only posed a question.

lol, the OP is in gotcha desperation mode.
The OP is suffering from an attack of false equivalency.
so in other words you agree that the two mentioned are guilty of not doing their jobs, however you have not been instructed in the proper talking points yet to argue it.

I don't see where you offered to show your consistency with your opinions on the Davis case and this flight attendant case.
I never referenced the Davis case. You did.
I only posed a question.
Your implication is evident in the OP. Only you thought you were clever and no one would see it.

Forum List

Back