🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Don't Let the Biden Communist Fade Ashli's Memory Like Communist China

In communist China on the internet or social media you cannot find an image of "Tank Man" or Tiannamen Square uprising. Will this far leftist regime of Harris.-Biden do the same to patriot Ashli?
Is that the treasonist bitch who threatened to pull a coup?

This smells like a Waco.

And remember what you tell black men when they get shot after not obeying police lawful commands. You might get shot ashli.
You like what Reno did in Waco?....you have no problem with unarmed white women being shot and killed through a glass door?... no wonder your side has to steal elections....
That was in Idaho you idiot. Ruby ridg
Ruby Ridge was a travesty of justice.

In communist China on the internet or social media you cannot find an image of "Tank Man" or Tiannamen Square uprising. Will this far leftist regime of Harris.-Biden do the same to patriot Ashli?

This smells like a Waco.

And remember what you tell black men when they get shot after not obeying police lawful commands. You might get shot ashli.
You like what Reno did in Waco?....you have no problem with unarmed white women being shot and killed through a glass door?... no wonder your side has to steal elections....
Time is coming quick to make that stand. Leader will follow.

This smells like a Waco.

Time is coming quick to make that stand. Leader will follow.

This smells like a Waco.

Patriot

The next time they pull this shit you may have several dozen deaths to build yer stupid shrine to.
If it was really as bad as you folks are making it out to be.....there would be alot more than one stroke victim and one suicide.
There would be dozens of bodybags filled.
Ashli Baggitt picture is on my wall, next to crucifix, picture of Mother Mary and Jesus, and flag of the United States of America.

This smells like a Waco.

Patriot who stood for her nation and liberty...I understand if you communist fuckers don't understand piss poor education you have. She stood-up against a corrupt government with more courage than you will ever have Antifa bitch.
She thought she did but instead she stood up for a corrupt person. Trump.

The next time they pull this shit you may have several dozen deaths to build yer stupid shrine to.
If it was really as bad as you folks are making it out to be.....there would be alot more than one stroke victim and one suicide.
Ashli Baggitt picture is on my wall, next to crucifix, picture of Mother Mary and Jesus, and flag of the United States of America.
I respect he4 as much as juicy smolletts

She is 500x what you will ever be!

This smells like a Waco.

Wish you were in front of me right now racist .

You better tally your side tranny.

This smells like a Waco.

No you don’t nazi

She is 500x what you will ever be!
I only respect soldiers who aren’t shot at our capitol leading a mob trying to pull off a coup.

Trump doesnt respect soldiers who get captured and I don’t respect soldiers who come home and act like nazis and try to rig our elections.

You should build a statue for her so we can tear it down.

This smells like a Waco.

No you don’t nazi
Liberty is vigilance. However you live is your business. Choosing politicians who will remove your liberty will remove any gains from social justice eventually. Most of the media and entertainers hate the Deplorables and tell the world that everyday. Most of the Deplorables struggle to live like everyone else. And like Progs have a percentage who are bigots and racists. Removing parts of the constitution is not good if they are circuit breakers to give time to think what we are doing. 1913 was not a good year for the Republic. Fiat currencies start pout nice but ;lose control when politicians get to give the goodies to people. And there are more and more goodies to be given out. The real prime rate should be a lot higher. And the debt would explode with interest payments.

I wonder if a member of ANTIFA did this then I would suspect they would be calling for the arrest of the rest of them or I told you so.

It is wrong that the guy fired his gun but police do this all the time and if not justified then they will be punished.

Still if your a law and order person, then this is quite the conundrum

No, it was a black guy in a suit who fired at her point black through a window. The videos are still out there.

well if he had a gun then he probably was still a policeman. just a plains cloth policeman.

This smells like a Waco.

I wouldn't be dis-respective of her...

She was brainwashed by the cult. She died because of that...

Her death lies in the people who fed her this disinformation and lies.

My sympathy to her family and the man who was left with no option but to shoot her.

She took part in a treasonous act. All of the people trying to breach that chamber should be hanged anyway.

She was no patriot. Domestic terrorism has consequences!
Hero, stood against stolen democracy.

What "stolen democracy"? Give us some PROOF. Republican states and courts all said you treasonous NaziCons are full of shit. You are using LIES to justify TERRORISM.

They are all dangerously brainwashed. It's sad. I think of them like Zombies in a film. They lack autonomy.

Forum List

Back