Don't worry GOP. Muslims don't want to live by your kind.

R

rdean

Right wingers are so afraid Muslims will move close to them. I don't know why they are so worried. Muslims don't want to live by American right wingers. For one, Muslim kids might learn to speak "yall". Besides, who wants to live in white tenements? Or trailers?

I think they should stick to heavily Democrat neighborhoods, open stores and redeem food stamps.

Oh, that's right. They're already there.

Right wingers are so afraid Muslims will move close to them. I don't know why they are so worried. Muslims don't want to live by American right wingers. For one, Muslim kids might learn to speak "yall". Besides, who wants to live in white tenements? Or trailers?

Besides, who wants to live in white tenements? Or trailers?

You don't want them as neighbors?

I think they should stick to heavily Democrat neighborhoods, open stores and redeem food stamps.

Oh, that's right. They're already there.

That's right and as far as fearing them?? Hell no. Trust them. Hell no. Be ready to kill them when they attack. You better believe it.

All Muslims should be booted out of the US and back to the ME where they can practice Sharia Law all they want.

Last edited:

I'm thinking of moving. You would be doing me a real personal favor if you could tell us what city and neighborhood you currently live in. That would save me a lot of agony and having to re-move if by chance I made an unlucky mistake.

Thank you.

Another rdean "Republicans have poopy pants and cooties" thread.

:lol:

ETA: Maybe we should ask the mods to give rdean his own "Republicans have poopy pants" forum.

Says that as a muslism is throwing a fag like him off a roof LOL
BTW, a trailer would be a lot better than a cramped apartment with concrete floors surrounded by poor people with no regard to human life.

Last edited:

Besides, who wants to live in white tenements? Or trailers?

You don't want them as neighbors?
Why should I???

I would rather have them next door to YOU when they get out of control, and we have to use that "nuclear deterrent"!!!

I'm thinking of moving. You would be doing me a real personal favor if you could tell us what city and neighborhood you currently live in. That would save me a lot of agony and having to re-move if by chance I made an unlucky mistake.

Thank you.
I live in Chicago across the street from Wrigley Field.

Thank you.

Cool. Despite all its troubles I think Chicago is as great as any U.S,. city.

My wife grew up in Chicago around Ashland Ave & Chicago Ave, west town neighborhoods. Dangerous but intriguing area, at least it was back in the 90s. I'm from the twin cities where we live. So I guess you and I can co-exist : )

Last edited:

Thank you.
Good...

We can move them there, as long as they agree to serve halal hot dogs!!!

Halal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thank you.
Good...

From your link:

Kosher meats, which are consumed by Jews, are permitted to be eaten by Sunni Muslims. This is due to the similarity between both methods of slaughter and the similar principles of kosher meat which are still observed by the observant Jews today.

Why does that strike me as funny?

Thank you.
Good...

From your link:

Kosher meats, which are consumed by Jews, are permitted to be eaten by Sunni Muslims. This is due to the similarity between both methods of slaughter and the similar principles of kosher meat which are still observed by the observant Jews today.

Oh, it is hilarious.

^^^ perfect example of Muslims who should not be allowed into our country. If they want to assimilate and become proud Americans fine, if they want to be a Syrian and live under Sharia law then stay in fucking Syria.

Thank you.
Good...

From your link:

Probably because mudslimes can eat kosher (even though they hate Jews), but won't touch what YOU eat, or your faggot ass!!!

Forum List

Back