Don't ya just love our FBI

They arrest low hanging fruit w/o weapons from Jan6th Threaten and intimidate parents at school board mtgs infiltrate organizations to influence elections
But when faced with a real crime here in Idaho they don't have a clue.

They arrested people who attacked the capitol. They protect schoolboards from being threatened by right wing Republicans.

The FBI has devolved into the Gestapo.
If they aren't funding a partisan entrapment scam, they are manufacturing evidence for fake investigations of domestic terrorists.
The few times they go after a real crime they screw the pooch on that too.

Public trust in the Feds has gone toe up from the flo up

The Republican Party wants a gestapo to go after people who oppose them. That is why they call for their political opponents to be jailed.

The Republican Party wants a gestapo to go after people who oppose them. That is why they call for their political opponents to be jailed.
So no Republican called for an end to the FBI because anyone who does is labeled a fruitcake.

I love YouTube...
I get to watch the head of the FBI reiterating..."I don't recall" and "I don't know".
I get to watch the head of the DOJ reiterating..."I don't recall" and "I don't know".

If they worked in the real world, they would be unemployed.

But when faced with a real crime here in Idaho they don't have a clue.
They knew who they were looking for for quite a while.
Just had to find the scum.
The FBI doesn't investigate crimes anymore. They commit them.
Apparently they do investigate crimes.
PA State Police cooperating with Idaho State Police got that done.
Apparently the FBI wasn't involved.
An FBI surveillance team from the Philadelphia field office had been tracking him for four days in the area where he was arrested, according to the sources.

While he was being watched, investigators from the Moscow Police Department, the Idaho State Police homicide bureau, and the FBI worked with prosecutors to develop sufficient probable cause to obtain the warrant. Once the arrest warrant was issued, the Pennsylvania State Police and the FBI made the arrest.

I get to watch the head of the FBI reiterating..."I don't recall" and "I don't know".
Because YOU ^^^^^ don't need to know.

They knew who they were looking for for quite a while.
Just had to find the scum.

Apparently they do investigate crimes.

An FBI surveillance team from the Philadelphia field office had been tracking him for four days in the area where he was arrested, according to the sources.

While he was being watched, investigators from the Moscow Police Department, the Idaho State Police homicide bureau, and the FBI worked with prosecutors to develop sufficient probable cause to obtain the warrant. Once the arrest warrant was issued, the Pennsylvania State Police and the FBI made the arrest.

Because YOU ^^^^^ don't need to know.
Congress doesn't need to know?
You are obviously an idiot.

Why is the FBI failing to do it's job? because the crimes of the left are inconvenient for the prevailing political narrative, which is more important to leftist zealots than the safety and well being of patriotic Americans

Why is the FBI failing to do it's job? because the crimes of the left are inconvenient for the prevailing political narrative, which is more important to leftist zealots than the safety and well being of patriotic Americans
The FBI is doing the job(s) they have been given by the Democrats.

Congress doesn't need to know?
You are obviously an idiot.
Explain WHY Congress needs to know the internal operations of the FBI on a murder investigation in Idaho?

My Gawd you are lame, always deflecting.

Explain WHY Congress needs to know the internal operations of the FBI on a murder investigation in Idaho?

You're saying Congress is wasting their time when pointing out that the FBI is spying on private citizens?
My gawd, you are lame.

Google "why does congress conduct investigations", idiot.

Forum List

Back