Dotard does it again.

and all for a photo op, and to distract attention at home ..

Trump Made a Mess of His Trip to Visit Troops in Iraq – Rolling Stone

the old derelict lives in his world, consequences be damned.
Don't you think the soldiers themselves would have steered clear of the cameras if they were afraid of being "blown?" Trump and all the photographers aren't going to know the Seals from anyone else. It is their job to keep things quiet if they must.
I think this is a little bit of bullshit. I could be wrong.

WHEN A PRESIDENT FLYS HALF WAY AROUND THE WORLD AND THEIR BOSS WANTS A PIC, THEY TAKE A PIC.

END OF STORY
I'm not hard of hearing, dear.

The Seals would have ducked if they had to, I'm sure. But if you need to blame Trump, I understand.

Don't you think the soldiers themselves would have steered clear of the cameras if they were afraid of being "blown?" Trump and all the photographers aren't going to know the Seals from anyone else. It is their job to keep things quiet if they must.

And what's more , it was a JOURNALIST who said "hey this guy right here, he's in SEAL Team 5" LOL I just can not fathom being pissed that a President had a photo op. It's ridiculous.
If it were a democrat president, this would have been a nothing burger. But, it's Trump
Mission accomplished

And what's more , it was a JOURNALIST who said "hey this guy right here, he's in SEAL Team 5" LOL I just can not fathom being pissed that a President had a photo op. It's ridiculous.

YOU CANT FATHOM SEALS USED AR16'S IN THE PAST EITHER ---MORON

There is no such weapon as an AR16 you fucking idiot.

DEEEEEERRRRRRRPPPPPPP DERP DERP ^^^^^^^^^^^

Colt M16-A2

Colt M16-A4

USED BY PAST SEAL TEAMS ...

FUMBDUCK

Colt M16-A2

FUMBDUCK
An M16 is NOT and NEVER has been called an AR16

Colt M16-A2

FUMBDUCK

OMG

M16 =/= AR16 , one is a real weapon the other is something you made up in your head.

There is also an AR15. That is also a real weapon. The scary black one that shoots fully semi automatic.

they were there 3 hours ....

3 hours, and he hasnt set foot there since he was elected = PHOTO OP

FUCK TRUMP

If I had to make an educated guess I'll bet these soldiers were happier to see Trump than others were to see Obama.

If it were a democrat president, this would have been a nothing burger. But, it's Trump
Mission accomplished
Nothing but politics, huh? At least you're honest about it, Ed

Colt M16-A2

FUMBDUCK

ARE 16'S AUTOMATIC RIFLES OR NOT?

Colt M16-A2

FUMBDUCK

There is no such thing as "16" model rifles you idiot.

Oh here's another one for you, not ALL M16s were fully automatic either.

Seals aren’t soldiers. They are sailors.

Colt M16-A2

FUMBDUCK

YOU REALLY SHOULD STFU RIGHT NOW .... IMPRESSING PEOPLE WITH YOUR STUPIDITY IS BORING.

Colt M16A4 Automatic Rifle / Assault Rifle - United States

Colt M16-A2

FUMBDUCK

YOU REALLY SHOULD STFU RIGHT NOW .... IMPRESSING PEOPLE WITH YOUR STUPIDITY IS BORING.

Um I'm assuming that having for sure lost the argument that the military has ever used a weapon called an AR16 , because they have not, that you are now trying to argue that all M16s are fully automatic?

Colt M16-A2

FUMBDUCK

Um I'm assuming that having for sure lost the argument that the military has ever used a weapon called an AR16 , because they have not, that you are now trying to argue that all M16s are fully automatic?
The M16 rifle, officially designated Rifle, Caliber 5.56 mm, M16, is a United States military adaptation of the ArmaLite AR-15 rifle. The original M16 was a 5.56mm automatic rifle with a 20-round magazine.

In 1964, the M16 entered U.S. military service and the following year was deployed for jungle warfare operations during the Vietnam War.[1] In 1969, the M16A1 replaced the M14 rifle to become the U.S. military's standard service rifle.[15][16] The M16A1 improvements include a bolt-assist, chrome-plated bore and a 30-round magazine.[1 I used the M 14 while in the service

Colt M16-A2

FUMBDUCK

POST #13

compass and an AR

AR= ASSAULT RIFLE

you stupid ass RW worm jockey

POST #13

compass and an AR

AR= ASSAULT RIFLE

you stupid ass RW worm jockey

AR doesn't stand for "assault rife" you fucking idiot.

AR is Armalite Rifle and in this particular case Model 15.

The M16 is a modified version that was built specifically for the US military and was fully automatic as opposed to the AR15 hence the model designation 16.

AR has NEVER stood for automatic rifle. For one thing, the US military doesn't even have "automatic rifles" they have "assault rifles" which are designated as rifles that have barrels of between 18-24" long, magazine capacities of at least 20 rounds, an effective range of at least 300 meters , and selective fire capability INCLUDING fully automatic, as well as semi automatic.

There is no such thing as an "automatic rifle" in the US military and hence no need for the designation AR to indicate "automatic rifle"

At this point a person with even the IQ of turnip would simply say "oh okay I was wrong" and move on.

Trump is too stupid to know about these things. Someone on his staff royally fucked up.

But then again, Bone Spur did say he knows more than the generals.

they should have dropped Trump off in the Baghdad City Square wearing his flight jacket, handed him a compass and an AR, wished him good luck, and told him they would see him back at camp ...

:badgrin:

The US military doesn't use the AR, dumb shit.

WELL THEN - THE MILITARY DOESNT USE AUTOMATIC RIFLES '''

good to know... moronboi.
Taking dipshit to a whole new level, ladies and gents we give you siete.

Forum List

Back