Dotard does it again.

They are probably already on their way home thanks to Trump.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

look, a Navy pilot... and the guy in the plaid shirt is a Seal- modern day warriors

donald-trump-in-iraq.jpg

they were there 3 hours ....

3 hours, and he hasnt set foot there since he was elected = PHOTO OP

FUCK TRUMP
Fuck you.
The media does a great job blaming their crimes on trump.
And yet you support tiny trump lying to our troops and outing a SEAL team.

Trump 'accidentally reveals location and identities of US Navy Seals in Iraq'

When you post their pictures, their location, and what they’re doing, you put all of their families in danger.

Republicans don’t give a sh!t about Americans.

They only use soldiers that are on seal teams for photo ops and distraction, when they’re not saving American lives that is.

Well you didn't have a problem when Obama outed SEAL team 6 with his photo op.

He didn't care either. Seems neither of you give a shit about Americans.

When you post their pictures, their location, and what they’re doing, you put all of their families in danger.

They only use soldiers that are on seal teams for photo ops and distraction, when they’re not saving American lives that is.
Shit. Special forces on a US miliitary base in Iraq?!

SHIT. Dumbfuck Trump advertising it to the world.

Obama showed SEAL team six to the world. Didn't see a thread with you bitching about that.

I'll bet there are CIA agents in US embassies too! God, I hope no one figures it out!

Obama showed SEAL team six to the world. Didn't see a thread with you bitching about that.

pic with Seals, their name plates, and location

or

SHUT THE FUCK UP

look, a Navy pilot... and the guy in the plaid shirt is a Seal- modern day warriors

donald-trump-in-iraq.jpg

FUCK TRUMP
Before he went you assholes were losing your minds over him not going. Now your going nuts because he did go. Get a grip freak show.
WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!

This Post is showing the results of TDS from the left at it's finest.
No matter what Trump does, it's wrong. It a Catch 22.

donald-trump-in-iraq.jpg

FUCK TRUMP
Before he went you assholes were losing your minds over him not going. Now your going nuts because he did go. Get a grip freak show.
WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!

This is the TDS at it's finest.
No matter what Trump does, it's wrong. It a Catch 22.

I'm slow I admit that, but I am starting to realize that most of the people who post here are simply to be laughed at.

Well at least I could laugh if I didn't know that they and others like them are a very real danger to our country.

or

SHUT THE FUCK UP
Look, you're the guy that claimed that Texa\s was landlocked.

and all for a photo op, and to distract attention at home ..

Trump Made a Mess of His Trip to Visit Troops in Iraq – Rolling Stone

the old derelict lives in his world, consequences be damned.
Don't you think the soldiers themselves would have steered clear of the cameras if they were afraid of being "blown?" Trump and all the photographers aren't going to know the Seals from anyone else. It is their job to keep things quiet if they must.
I think this is a little bit of bullshit. I could be wrong.

or

SHUT THE FUCK UP
Look, you're the guy that claimed that Texa\s was landlocked.

oh yeah did say drugs came through the Houston ship channel didnt I ..

GFY --- STAY ON TOPIC

Don't you think the soldiers themselves would have steered clear of the cameras if they were afraid of being "blown?" Trump and all the photographers aren't going to know the Seals from anyone else. It is their job to keep things quiet if they must.

And what's more , it was a JOURNALIST who said "hey this guy right here, he's in SEAL Team 5" LOL I just can not fathom being pissed that a President had a photo op. It's ridiculous.

WHEN A PRESIDENT FLYS HALF WAY AROUND THE WORLD AND THEIR BOSS WANTS A PIC, THEY TAKE A PIC.

END OF STORY

And what's more , it was a JOURNALIST who said "hey this guy right here, he's in SEAL Team 5" LOL I just can not fathom being pissed that a President had a photo op. It's ridiculous.

YOU CANT FATHOM SEALS USED AR16'S IN THE PAST EITHER ---MORON

If it were a democrat president, this would have been a nothing burger. But, it's Trump

WHEN A PRESIDENT FLYS HALF WAY AROUND THE WORLD AND THEIR BOSS WANTS A PIC, THEY TAKE A PIC.

END OF STORY

Who cares stupid? I mean you realize don't you that you don't even know for fact that any of these guys were SEALs? Of course you don't care about facts. If you did you would care about the fact that you undoubtedly thought it was awesome when Obama posed with Team 6 after the Bin Laden raid?

You dumb fucks have became the little boy who cried wolf, people are just sick of hearing your complaints.

YOU CANT FATHOM SEALS USED AR16'S IN THE PAST EITHER ---MORON

There is no such weapon as an AR16 you fucking idiot.

Forum List

Back