DOW Approaching 25,000.Well Chucky,Crazy Bernie&Hillary?This Is The End As We Know It?

I would caution my fellow conservatives not to tie the performance of this stock market to Trump. The stock market is WAY over due for a correction, and valuations are at record levels by most metrics. What will you be saying when we get a 20% plus correction?
Anyone who understands the markets knows there's gonna be a correction coming sooner or later and plan accordingly to take advantage when it does. Market corrections always provide nice opportunities for savvy investors.

Sure the lefty idiots will attempt to hammer Trump over it but what else is new? Their choir will hear them and sing along but that's pretty much about it and meaningless to boot.

Are you one of the righty idiots that give Trump credit for the current market?
Yep!

Did you you blame Obama for the drop when he first took office or give him credit for the rise from 6600 to almost 20,000?
Nope.

I would caution my fellow conservatives not to tie the performance of this stock market to Trump. The stock market is WAY over due for a correction, and valuations are at record levels by most metrics. What will you be saying when we get a 20% plus correction?
Anyone who understands the markets knows there's gonna be a correction coming sooner or later and plan accordingly to take advantage when it does. Market corrections always provide nice opportunities for savvy investors.

Sure the lefty idiots will attempt to hammer Trump over it but what else is new? Their choir will hear them and sing along but that's pretty much about it and meaningless to boot.

Are you one of the righty idiots that give Trump credit for the current market?
Yep!

Did you you blame Obama for the drop when he first took office or give him credit for the rise from 6600 to almost 20,000?
Nope.

Thanks. Now that I know you are just another irrational partisan hack I will not waste anymore of your time.

Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Forum List

Back