Down with Black Lives Matter! ALL Lives Matter!

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
Getting so tired of this racism! Everyone matters! Race is irrelevant! Why can't we do what Rodney King said decades ago? Why can't we just get along?

Maybe if the cameras didn't follow the extremists, we'd find there isn't a major race problem...

Note that nobody rallied behind "all lives matter" until black people dared to say that their lives matter.

Note that nobody rallied behind "all lives matter" until black people dared to say that their lives matter.
That's right. It was an answer to Black Lives Matter.
Correct. "All lives matter" was created for the purpose of saying "fuck you and your lives, black people."
I don't take the meaning like that. If that was the case, the saying would be "Black Lives Don't Matter" or "White Lives Matter." "All Lives matter means white, black, Hispanic, Asians...all of us!"

Correct. "All lives matter" was created for the purpose of saying "fuck you and your lives, black people."
I don't take the meaning like that. If that was the case, the saying would be "Black Lives Don't Matter" or "White Lives Matter." "All Lives matter means white, black, Hispanic, Asians...all of us!"
Of course all lives matter. But you would never have said that on your own. You only said it in response to shout down black people for daring to say that their lives matter.

Of course all lives matter. But you would never have said that on your own. You only said it in response to shout down black people for daring to say that their lives matter.

Right......and just what do you think would happen if a bunch of white people gathered at city hall to say "White Lives Matter?" Of course in that case, the assumption would be that minority lives don't and they would be attacked viciously.

Oh really, that is so irrelevant. What do you mean you agree with "All Lives Matter?" Thought bigotted blacks were against that? Sometimes people really search for something to be pissed about. As you agree...OF COURSE All Lives Matter!

Right......and just what do you think would happen if a bunch of white people gathered at city hall to say "White Lives Matter?" Of course in that case, the assumption would be that minority lives don't and they would be attacked viciously.
That's the truth!

If unarmed white people were being killed all over the place for no reason by the police, I suspect that "white lives matter" would gather a lot of support.

If unarmed white people were being killed all over the place for no reason by the police, I suspect that "white lives matter" would gather a lot of support.
If they tried to run over police and ran away resisting arrest, I would not raise my little finger for them! Tough shit!

That's bullshit.

Black Lives Matter essentially was a media centered creation that was used to as a critical theory creation to distract the population from a very real proplem, namely the militarization of the police.

Long before the BLM movement, folks on the progressive left, AND the liberatarian right were all protesting the increasing abusive powers that have been giving to police, and the way departments have been acting since 9/11.

The fact that you are either ignoring this, or are unaware of this probably has more to do with you lapping up and sucking on the corporate media tit, and the fact that you are uninformed.

Those of us who have been following "COP BLOCK" sites have know for years, I mean YEARS before BLM was ever a things about the men, women AND TEENS, the folks with downs syndrome, the family pets, and the list goes on, of peoples property that has been unfairly seized and never given back, but you only care about your sissy divisive crusade, because you are fine being a useful idiot.

That's bullshit.

Black Lives Matter essentially was a media centered creation that was used to as a critical theory creation to distract the population from a very real proplem, namely the militarization of the police.

Long before the BLM movement, folks on the progressive left, AND the liberatarian right were all protesting the increasing abusive powers that have been giving to police, and the way departments have been acting since 9/11.

The fact that you are either ignoring this, or are unaware of this probably has more to do with you lapping up and sucking on the corporate media tit, and the fact that you are uninformed.

Those of us who have been following "COP BLOCK" sites have know for years, I mean YEARS before BLM was ever a things about the men, women AND TEENS, the folks with downs syndrome, the family pets, and the list goes on, of peoples property that has been unfairly seized and never given back, but you only care about your sissy divisive crusade, because you are fine being a useful idiot.
^ dumb inbred had to copy and paste a response because his brain doesn't work :itsok:

That's bullshit.

I disagree with you.

Getting so tired of this racism! Everyone matters! Race is irrelevant! Why can't we do what Rodney King said decades ago? Why can't we just get along?

Maybe if the cameras didn't follow the extremists, we'd find there isn't a major race problem...
Are people of your color being gunned down in the streets by cops?
St Louis cop just found innocent for cold blooded murder. Happens all the time.
Wake the fuck up.

Are people of your color being gunned down in the streets by cops?
St Louis cop just found innocent for cold blooded murder. Happens all the time.
Wake the fuck up.

Maybe if you learned our laws, you'd understand why the cop was found not guilty. More white people die at the hands of police than black, and since blacks are the leaders of violent crime in this country, it demonstrates that police are not targeting people based on race.

The problem with your response is that police are not killing anybody for no reason. The few that do get charged and some imprisoned. All so-called victims of police shootings have one thing in common, and that is they didn't listen to the orders of the police.

The problem is not the police, the problem is some blacks feel they don't have to listen to authority. Being raised with no father figure around allows them to feel that they are the only authority in their lives. I hear it all the time on my police scanner. 90% of our police calls are for kids--particularly young teen males. Many of the times, it's the mother that calls the cops because she can't handle them once they reach that age. It got so to the point our city created a law that any more than three calls a year to the police will result with the home owner being billed for every additional call. Our police don't have time to be surrogate fathers for black children.

Why didn't blacks scream all lives matter instead of that their lives only matter?

So according to them and you the lives of Native Americans, Hispanics\Latinos and Asians matter less just like white lives and only black lives matter...

More white people than black people are killed by cops. But there was no WLM.

Forum List

Back