Down with Black Lives Matter! ALL Lives Matter!

Note that nobody rallied behind "all lives matter" until black people dared to say that their lives matter.
That's right. It was an answer to Black Lives Matter.
Correct. "All lives matter" was created for the purpose of saying "fuck you and your lives, black people."

Notice how the far left changes the meaning to fit their debunked religious narratives.

I bet this one still believes in "Hands up, Don't shoot".

Then again they believe the Russian created the Hurricanes to make Trump look good!

Getting so tired of this racism! Everyone matters! Race is irrelevant! Why can't we do what Rodney King said decades ago? Why can't we just get along?

Maybe if the cameras didn't follow the extremists, we'd find there isn't a major race problem...
Don't make idiots famous.

Getting so tired of this racism! Everyone matters! Race is irrelevant! Why can't we do what Rodney King said decades ago? Why can't we just get along?

Maybe if the cameras didn't follow the extremists, we'd find there isn't a major race problem...
I agree of course that all lives matter. It the black lives matter movement was started because of the experience of blacks in the US. It is a different experience than most white people, it just is. I have seen it myself. So they are entitled to their movement just as whites are entitled to their movements. Freedom of speech. And those who complain about both also have freedom of speech.

Of course all lives matter. But you would never have said that on your own. You only said it in response to shout down black people for daring to say that their lives matter.

Right......and just what do you think would happen if a bunch of white people gathered at city hall to say "White Lives Matter?" Of course in that case, the assumption would be that minority lives don't and they would be attacked viciously.
If unarmed white people were being killed all over the place for no reason by the police, I suspect that "white lives matter" would gather a lot of support.
There is something to be said for the situations one puts themselves into where their lives become jeopardized.

Of course all lives matter. But you would never have said that on your own. You only said it in response to shout down black people for daring to say that their lives matter.

Right......and just what do you think would happen if a bunch of white people gathered at city hall to say "White Lives Matter?" Of course in that case, the assumption would be that minority lives don't and they would be attacked viciously.
If unarmed white people were being killed all over the place for no reason by the police, I suspect that "white lives matter" would gather a lot of support.
There is something to be said for the situations one puts themselves into where their lives become jeopardized.
Yup. I always tell my kids, nothing good ever happens after one o clock in the morning.

Blacks don't realize that liberals really don't care about them.
1111-1.jpg

This is why they pretend to care.

Yup. I always tell my kids, nothing good ever happens after one o clock in the morning.

I used to say that for the most part, but when I was younger going out to the clubs, I'd have to beg to differ! That's the case for most people who have little to no self-control! I wasn't much of a drinker and tried my best to be careful, but there were times things didn't start "jammin'" until well after midnight! Going to breakfast with a group at 5 AM was the norm and I survived somehow! :beer: :p :rolleyes:

People who say "all lives matter", say that because they are so racist, they can't bear to utter the words, "black lives matter".

The mere fact you get pissed off because African-Americans have the gall to say their lives matter, proves you're a racist.

People who say "all lives matter", say that because they are so racist, they can't bear to utter the words, "black lives matter".

The mere fact you get pissed off because African-Americans have the gall to say their lives matter, proves you're a racist.
You are SO wrong! Listen to the words, Black Lives Matter is not inclusive. It is putting one section of the population superior over another. All Lives Matter includes blacks, whites, Spanish...everyone. You cannot make up meanings to words or phrases.

Not if all the police were found innocent by a jury, maybe it was the person getting shot at fault.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Note that nobody rallied behind "all lives matter" until black people dared to say that their lives matter.
Blacks are protesting the lack of action or concern when a black person is killed

They are saying Black lives matter...TOO

That's bullshit.

Black Lives Matter essentially was a media centered creation that was used to as a critical theory creation to distract the population from a very real proplem, namely the militarization of the police.

Long before the BLM movement, folks on the progressive left, AND the liberatarian right were all protesting the increasing abusive powers that have been giving to police, and the way departments have been acting since 9/11.

The fact that you are either ignoring this, or are unaware of this probably has more to do with you lapping up and sucking on the corporate media tit, and the fact that you are uninformed.

Those of us who have been following "COP BLOCK" sites have know for years, I mean YEARS before BLM was ever a things about the men, women AND TEENS, the folks with downs syndrome, the family pets, and the list goes on, of peoples property that has been unfairly seized and never given back, but you only care about your sissy divisive crusade, because you are fine being a useful idiot.
^ dumb inbred had to copy and paste a response because his brain doesn't work :itsok:
Copy and pasted from where? I'll wait. Find for me where I copy and pasted my original work from. Go on, put up or shut up.

Actually, this post I'm kind of ashamed of. There are so many editorial mistake in it because I didn't have time to proof read it. It is atrocious.

That's bullshit.

Black Lives Matter essentially was a media centered creation that was used to as a critical theory creation to distract the population from a very real proplem, namely the militarization of the police.

Long before the BLM movement, folks on the progressive left, AND the liberatarian right were all protesting the increasing abusive powers that have been giving to police, and the way departments have been acting since 9/11.

The fact that you are either ignoring this, or are unaware of this probably has more to do with you lapping up and sucking on the corporate media tit, and the fact that you are uninformed.

Those of us who have been following "COP BLOCK" sites have know for years, I mean YEARS before BLM was ever a things about the men, women AND TEENS, the folks with downs syndrome, the family pets, and the list goes on, of peoples property that has been unfairly seized and never given back, but you only care about your sissy divisive crusade, because you are fine being a useful idiot.
I disagree with you.

Doesn't matter whether you agree with the truth or not, it is still the truth, plain as day.

Cop Block founded in 2010, and is a thorn in the establishment's side. Hardly a word about it in Wiki and presented in a negative light by the establishment.

Cop Block - Wikipedia

Then, to take the wind out of it's sails and make the issue one of race, BLM is founded in 2013 doing pretty much the EXACT SAME THINGS.

Black Lives Matter - Wikipedia

Wow, would you look at the media coverage and extensive write up in wiki? Do you think the establishment has an agenda?

homer-computer-doh.jpg

Forum List

Back