Down with Black Lives Matter! ALL Lives Matter!

Of course all lives matter. But you would never have said that on your own. You only said it in response to shout down black people for daring to say that their lives matter.

Right......and just what do you think would happen if a bunch of white people gathered at city hall to say "White Lives Matter?" Of course in that case, the assumption would be that minority lives don't and they would be attacked viciously.
If unarmed white people were being killed all over the place for no reason by the police, I suspect that "white lives matter" would gather a lot of support.
More white people than black people are killed by cops. But there was no WLM.
There are more white criminals than Black ones and we know the cops arent killing white people because they are white.

"In fact, as of July 9, whites were 54 percent of the 440 police shooting victims this year whose race was known, blacks were 28 percent and Hispanics were 18 percent, according to The Washington Post’s ongoing database of fatal police shootings. Those ratios are similar to last year’s tally, in which whites made up 50 percent of the 987 fatal police shootings, and blacks, 26 percent. (The vast majority of those police homicide victims were armed or otherwise threatening the officer.) But Butterfield could be forgiven his error, given the virtually exclusive media focus on black victims of police officers."

Opinion | Police shootings and race
This supports my point. I thought you disagreed with my point?

Of course all lives matter. But you would never have said that on your own. You only said it in response to shout down black people for daring to say that their lives matter.

Right......and just what do you think would happen if a bunch of white people gathered at city hall to say "White Lives Matter?" Of course in that case, the assumption would be that minority lives don't and they would be attacked viciously.
If unarmed white people were being killed all over the place for no reason by the police, I suspect that "white lives matter" would gather a lot of support.

First of all thats a major distortion, although portrayed that way by the news media for purposes of creating insurrection inside the United States, Black people were NOT being killed all over the place for no reason. Based on the numbers of Cops and interactions every day, its still extremely rare... and not representative of what cops do every day. Black people were killed by cops and so were people of other colors as well. When it happens its bad and when the cops are in the wrong, its even worse and it should be dealt with but not in a way that turns half the country against the other half because of a few cases that are a small fraction of 1% of police / civilian interactions
Here is the problem though. We know the cops arent killing whites because they are white. We have the admission of some former cops that they are killing Blacks due to racism.

Getting so tired of this racism! Everyone matters! Race is irrelevant! Why can't we do what Rodney King said decades ago? Why can't we just get along?

Maybe if the cameras didn't follow the extremists, we'd find there isn't a major race problem...

The phrase means black lives matter too - not only black lives matter.

I don't know why you guys have such a hard time with that.

Getting so tired of this racism! Everyone matters! Race is irrelevant! Why can't we do what Rodney King said decades ago? Why can't we just get along?

Maybe if the cameras didn't follow the extremists, we'd find there isn't a major race problem...
Well for a while with all the televised assassinations of unarmed black men it seemed Black lives didn't matter. Some one had to grab White society by the collar and tell y'all Black lives matter too...I'm not sorry if that offends you.

The phrase means black lives matter too - not only black lives matter.

I don't know why you guys have such a hard time with that.
If Black lives matter at all its an affront to most racists sensibilities. Thats why it seems like they cant get it.

Holdings cops accountable for murder is not what BLM wants. They want impunity when they act violently against whites.
BLM is fighting for equality, not supremacy.

They want this shit to stop.

Exactly what shit, that is supposedly visible in that video, does BLM supposedly want to stop?

You could find out their mission statement by going to their website. Are you retarded or something?

Holdings cops accountable for murder is not what BLM wants. They want impunity when they act violently against whites.

Exactly what shit, that is supposedly visible in that video, does BLM supposedly want to stop?

You could find out their mission statement by going to their website. Are you retarded or something?

If you hang around black looters and simians you are.

If you hang around black looters and simians you are.

I dont hang around any looters white or Black but I do hang around simians. You do realize you are a simian or are you just a lower order monkey?

Did I ask what their mission statement was? No, I didn't, you stupid ******.

Yes you did moron. You asked what does BLM want to stop.

No, I asked:

In other words, I wanted the poster to point out what occurrence, that is visible in the video, BLM wants to stop, according to the poster's thoughts on BLM's position. As usual, your inferior negro brain is incapable of reading and comprehending the entire sentence.

No, I asked:

In other words, I wanted the poster to point out what occurrence, that is visible in the video, BLM wants to stop, according to the poster's thoughts on BLM's position. As usual, your inferior negro brain is incapable of reading and comprehending the entire sentence.

No dummy you said this....

"Exactly what shit, that is supposedly visible in that video, does BLM supposedly want to stop?"

No, I asked:

"Exactly what shit, that is supposedly visible in that video, does BLM supposedly want to stop?"
All parts of the sentence are important, you retarded monkey, not just the fragment you choose to read. "that is supposedly visible in that video" affects the meaning of the sentence. I want him to point out what particular occurrence in that video he thinks BLM wants to stop.

No, I asked:

All parts of the sentence are important, you retarded monkey, not just the fragment you choose to read. "that is supposedly visible in that video" affects the meaning of the sentence. I want him to point out what particular occurrence in that video he thinks BLM wants to stop.
I want you to read the mission statement and figure it out for yourself dummy.

No, I asked:

Why would I care what a dumb negro* wants me to do?

*Edit: Excuse me, a dumb negro who can't read and comprehend English.

Why do blacks with some college have a harder time getting a job than whites with some prison? Of course there's racism...

No, I asked:

No ever said you should care. I was just telling your lice head ass how to get your answer. If you want to know what they are trying to stop go read their mission statement.

No, I asked:

No ever said you should care. I was just telling your lice head ass how to get your answer. If you want to know what they are trying to stop go read their mission statement.
Gee thanks! If I ever want advice from a stupid shitskinned ape about how to find the answer to a question said stupid shitskinned ape can't even comprehend (despite the simplicity of the question), I'll be sure to contact you!

Gee thanks! If I ever want advice from a stupid shitskinned ape about how to find the answer to a question said stupid shitskinned ape can't even comprehend (despite the simplicity of the question), I'll be sure to contact you!
Dont contact me. I wont help you help yourself again. You are very ungrateful even when some tries to help you with your limited intelligence.

Forum List

Back