Down with Black Lives Matter! ALL Lives Matter!

All parts of the sentence are important, you retarded monkey, not just the fragment you choose to read. "that is supposedly visible in that video" affects the meaning of the sentence. I want him to point out what particular occurrence in that video he thinks BLM wants to stop.
I want you to read the mission statement and figure it out for yourself dummy.
Why would I care what a dumb negro* wants me to do?

*Edit: Excuse me, a dumb negro who can't read and comprehend English.

No ever said you should care. I was just telling your lice head ass how to get your answer. If you want to know what they are trying to stop go read their mission statement.
Gee thanks! If I ever want advice from a stupid shitskinned ape about how to find the answer to a question said stupid shitskinned ape can't even comprehend (despite the simplicity of the question), I'll be sure to contact you!
Dont contact me. I wont help you help yourself again.
Yes, PLEASE don't! Keep your worthless "advice" to the negrohood, where your fellow stupid apes will surely benefit from the heat your mouth expels when you open it, though even that will only be a benefit during cold weather.

I want you to read the mission statement and figure it out for yourself dummy.

No ever said you should care. I was just telling your lice head ass how to get your answer. If you want to know what they are trying to stop go read their mission statement.
Gee thanks! If I ever want advice from a stupid shitskinned ape about how to find the answer to a question said stupid shitskinned ape can't even comprehend (despite the simplicity of the question), I'll be sure to contact you!
Yes, PLEASE don't! Keep your worthless "advice" to the negrohood, where your fellow stupid apes will surely benefit from the heat your mouth expels when you open it, though even that will only be a benefit during cold weather.
Then its settled. Dont ask stupid questions again when I have given you the means to find your own answers.

Then its settled. Dont ask stupid questions again when I have given you the means to find your own answers.
I don't care what you want me to do because you're a dumb negro.

Its none of my business what you care about monkey. Just dont ask stupid questions again.

blm.jpg

Its none of my business what you care about monkey. Just dont ask stupid questions again.
The shitskin still doesn't get it...

The shitskin still doesn't get it...
Dont be so recessive. Its bad enough you are illiterate.

Getting so tired of this racism! Everyone matters! Race is irrelevant! Why can't we do what Rodney King said decades ago? Why can't we just get along?

Maybe if the cameras didn't follow the extremists, we'd find there isn't a major race problem...

The phrase means black lives matter too - not only black lives matter.

I don't know why you guys have such a hard time with that.
Then it would be BLMT! YOu wouldn't agree that White Lives Matter means "too!" You would be taking my interpretation and you know it.

Getting so tired of this racism! Everyone matters! Race is irrelevant! Why can't we do what Rodney King said decades ago? Why can't we just get along?

Maybe if the cameras didn't follow the extremists, we'd find there isn't a major race problem...
Well for a while with all the televised assassinations of unarmed black men it seemed Black lives didn't matter. Some one had to grab White society by the collar and tell y'all Black lives matter too...I'm not sorry if that offends you.
Just as I said to another, if it meant "too", it would have read BLMT and I would be out there with a sign along with you.

Ignoring race doesn't make the race problems go away. It just allows them to continue with no improvement.

Well for a while with all the televised assassinations of unarmed black men it seemed Black lives didn't matter. Some one had to grab White society by the collar and tell y'all Black lives matter too...I'm not sorry if that offends you.
Just as I said to another, if it meant "too", it would have read BLMT and I would be out there with a sign along with you.
Dont be a snowflake. There is no one on the planet that would convince me to say "too" just to appease them if am pointing out an issue with a specific group.

Ignoring race doesn't make the race problems go away. It just allows them to continue with no improvement.
So, what do you propose? Ignoring color is exactly what is needed. It's not important. Treating everyone as equals IS important.

So, what do you propose? Ignoring color is exactly what is needed. It's not important. Treating everyone as equals IS important.
So why do whites have such a difficult time doing just that? If they treated everyone equally no one would even mention color.

If unarmed white people were being killed all over the place for no reason by the police, I suspect that "white lives matter" would gather a lot of support.

If you have mind, it has been terribly wasted, racist moron. Police kill twice as many unarmed white people as unarmed black people.

That is true, treating everyone as equals IS important. But it is not that way in our country, not yet. Numbers don't lie and neither do obvious situations like inner city poverty in black communities and their over representation in prison while they are under represented in the board room. And then there's that getting shot and killed, unarmed, and the cop is absolved of any responsibility.
I'd love it if we could get to the point where everyone ignores color--or at least treats everyone equally reqardless of color. But we aren't there and we can't ignore the inequalities. You should keep on with your plan of treating everyone equally, though--that is how eventually we will reach equality for all in this country.

That is true, treating everyone as equals IS important. But it is not that way in our country, not yet. Numbers don't lie and neither do obvious situations like inner city poverty in black communities and their over representation in prison while they are under represented in the board room. And then there's that getting shot and killed, unarmed, and the cop is absolved of any responsibility.
I'd love it if we could get to the point where everyone ignores color--or at least treats everyone equally reqardless of color. But we aren't there and we can't ignore the inequalities. You should keep on with your plan of treating everyone equally, though--that is how eventually we will reach equality for all in this country.

Are you really being such a sh1thead libtard as to blame whites for more blacks committing crimes instead of going to school?

Yes, let's start treating everyone equally, without regard to race, sh1head. Go ahead, and stop blaming whites because they're white. Damn, you're one racially prejudiced motherf-er.

The biggest problem with blacks is racist scum like you who teach blacks to play the victim instead of being productive citizens.

Are you really being such a sh1thead libtard as to blame whites for more blacks committing crimes instead of going to school?

Yes, let's start treating everyone equally, without regard to race, sh1head. Go ahead, and stop blaming whites because they're white. Damn, you're one racially prejudiced motherf-er.

The biggest problem with blacks is racist scum like you who teach blacks to play the victim instead of being productive citizens.
What do you propose to turn that around, if you are so much smarter than me?

If unarmed white people were being killed all over the place for no reason by the police, I suspect that "white lives matter" would gather a lot of support.

If you have mind, it has been terribly wasted, racist moron. Police kill twice as many unarmed white people as unarmed black people.

Alright, for demonstration, let's take out the race card and look at the prison population. I say that the determining factor is poverty and family dynamics rather than race. If someone would do the analysis, I would say that those coming from dysfunctional homes and poverty is a higher percentage than blacks. These are the people who join gangs, drop out of school and more apt to turn to drugs and robbery to "fix" their lot in life. That would affect whites, blacks, Hispanics and any other race.

What do you propose to turn that around, if you are so much smarter than me?
I don't agree with bulletproof, but he brings out one fact. You and others are allowing blacks to play the "victim" card instead of being held responsible for their own actions. Stop doing that. Get the message there is qa better and safer way to get ahead and that is to stay in school, get a trade and a good paying job.

By allowing them to be the "victim" you want to give them a pass on their own crimes they commit. I would say there haven't been many cases of blacks sent to jail without evidence and a trial. We have to wake the population that we have to break they cycle of dysfunctional homes and owning your own actions and probable outcomes.

Alright, for demonstration, let's take out the race card and look at the prison population. I say that the determining factor is poverty and family dynamics rather than race. If someone would do the analysis, I would say that those coming from dysfunctional homes and poverty is a higher percentage than blacks. These are the people who join gangs, drop out of school and more apt to turn to drugs and robbery to "fix" their lot in life. That would affect whites, blacks, Hispanics and any other race.
Yes. There are some very smart people who are beginning to point out that it is more a "class" issue than a race issue, in fact. Of course, there is a reason so many blacks are in that lower class, which is racism. If you look at the poor, you will find that it quickly becomes a generational issue. You are right that it affects folks of all colors. I live in a 97% white state and have worked with the poor a lot. So many of the same problems that are described in the black community are the same in my all white poor community.

Forum List

Back