*Dozen Eggs: $4.50 Dollar General*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Well I've never seen eggs cost that much, I had to start a thread.
2. On the way to the auto repair shop I stopped at the store, grabbed a cart did some shopping.
3. And as I did I came up to the eggs, which were $4.50 cents a dozen.
4. Its highway robbery.
5. I want to say that the store is charging too much.
6. Its criminal.
7. How does this grab you?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

2. On the way to the auto repair shop I stopped at the store, grabbed a cart did some shopping.
4. Its highway robbery.
6. Its criminal.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
I am paying $1.99 for a head of lettuce that ranged between 60 and 75 cents under Trump. I am paying $1.89 for a downsized loaf of bread that was a full size loaf for 85 cents when Trump was President. I am easily paying double for fresh apples, oranges, and three and four times the price for pork, chicken, beef now. Egg prices are so high due to bird flu so I hear so hopefully this huge hike in cost will be fairly temporary but who knows?

I am paying $1.99 for a head of lettuce that ranged between 60 and 75 cents under Trump. I am paying $1.89 for a downsized loaf of bread that was a full size loaf for 85 cents when Trump was President. I am easily paying double for fresh apples, oranges, and three and four times the price for pork, chicken, beef now. Egg prices are so high due to bird flu so I hear so hopefully this huge hike in cost will be fairly temporary but who knows?
The democrats claim eggs are high cause of price gouging and they are attemoting to censor anyone that says differrent.

Under Trump I paid .67 cents for a dozen eggs

The democrats claim eggs are high cause of price gouging and they are attemoting to censor anyone that says differrent.

Under Trump I paid .67 cents for a dozen eggs
It's GAUGING elektra. GAUGING :)
And yes, we could buy eggs here quite reasonably before Biden/Harris.

Last edited:
It's GAGING elektra. GAGING :)
And yes, we could buy eggs here quite reasonably before Biden/Harris.
Yes, gaging, I just listened to eLIESabeth Warren censor a reporter incorrectly stating the problem.

You know, Warren the full blooded american indian. Like democrat men beating up girls cause they say they are girls, this Democrat says she is American Indian.

They certainly carried the identify yourself as whatever you like way to far. Like Biden, he identified as the president of the USA when in fact Biden is really a chinese puppet.

Yes, gaging, I just listened to eLIESabeth Warren censor a reporter incorrectly stating the problem.

You know, Warren the full blooded american indian. Like democrat men beating up girls cause they say they are girls, this Democrat says she is American Indian.

They certainly carried the identify yourself as whatever you like way to far. Like Biden, he identified as the president of the USA when in fact Biden is really a chinese puppet.
Not a Chinese puppet perse'. More like a deep state puppet but I wouldn't rule out Chinese influence there.

Sorry bout that,

4. Its highway robbery.
6. Its criminal.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Didn't Biden say something about the economy that's booming? Must be "You gotta spend money to make money" thing.

Didn't Biden say something about the economy that's booming? Must be "You gotta spend money to make money" thing.
Part of the economy is booming, trillions in government spending got pumped into the stock market. Biden and the democrats made a select group of men, much, much, richer. If we had the money and the insider knowledge of the democrats friends we could of profited as well.

Sucks not belonging to the rich/government

Part of the economy is booming, trillions in government spending got pumped into the stock market. Biden and the democrats made a select group of men, much, much, richer. If we had the money and the insider knowledge of the democrats friends we could of profited as well.

Sucks not belonging to the rich/government
In all of my LONG LIFE---the basics have never been so expensive proportionately to
assets-----food in the US is supposed to be
plentiful for all----

Sorry bout that,

4. Its highway robbery.
6. Its criminal.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
How much more are you making today?

Or does that not enter into your affordability equation?

That last 3 years everything has gone up. At least Trump can prove he was able to work with keeping inflation down. The crooked joe kamabla regime has signed off on the worst!

So let’s see, US Fed interest rate 5.5% and dropping, inflation at 2.9% and dropping

Russian interest rate just raised to 18%, inflation 9.1% and growing.

Alex over in mother Russia says…American economy no good :dunno:

Avian Flu. Biden didn't cause that.

Everything was higher due to the pandemic amd private businsess owners haven't lowered their prices because they know we will buy their stuff anyway.

BTW, do you have that scam in America where you bye, say, a sugar package or whatever you call that at a lower than the usual price and rejoice at the fact for a moment only a little later to find that it weighs 20% lower than before as well?

Forum List

Back