Dozens of ANTIFA Terrorists Arrested for Violence During ‘Straight Pride Parade’

Antifa is fighting the Fascists. By all means necessary you fight Fascism.

So you are on record, then, as being on the side of violent criminals and terrorists, band against that of law-abiding citizens.

Be known by the company that you choose to keep. If you choose to align with subhuman pieces of shit, then you shall be known as a subhuman piece of shit.
Are you on the side of the fascists, and Nazis?
If you are for antifart you certainly are.
Antifa is fighting fascist Nazis.
Antifa is fighting the urge to ass fuck each other in public !

Antifa is fighting Normative Americans here.
Normal Americans aren't proud to be anything other than their own achievements.
so gay pride parades held by democrats is ok and straight pride held by conservatives is not ??you are a fucking nazi !
Straight pride is meant to be antagonistic. How can I be a Nazi? I am Jewish.

Some African Americans in Watts have idolized Hitler and organized a Black Gestapo, so why would being Jewish be a bar?

I support Stalin's measures which ended the Holocaust. Stalin killed 5 million Nazis, he liberated Auschwitz the Polish death camp, and even helped found Israel through supplies, and training.

and then he killed over 20 million of his own countrymen.

What am I "defending"?
Apparently your hypocrisy to laugh at and attack a person just for wearing a muscle shirt yet defend total freaks and sex deviants as just "wearing costumes" or "made up."
BTW: hate-crime laws only concern crimes and if there is a crime, was it motivated by an animus toward a particular group.
So it is a federal hate crime to simply decline wanting to bake someone a cake, but not for mobbing people at a licensed parade to the point that police get injured and arrest 36 people.

This whole thing started out as some "celebration" of heterosexuality, although why we need it is a mystery. It seems like it was organized just to aggravate people. Then racial stuff was added, then stuff in support of the scumbag in the Oval Office.Then there was this snarling little bitch-boy in the middle of the street. This whole thing was stupid to begin with.

One of the bimbos who organized this "parade" had said something earlier about them representing a "side." Does having a heterosexual orientation put one on a "side"? The people who were arrested probably deserved it. But who wants to be associated with racial nonsense and trash politics just because we're straight? No, thank you.

I "defend" these "total freaks and sex deviants" because they weren't hurting anyone else, and probably were not even in Boston.

BTW: hate-crime laws apply only if a crime has occurred, assault, robbery, murder, etc. Then, and only then, is a determination made that the victim's identity was involved in the perp's choice of victim.
why is it for people like you to have a gay pride march but others cant have a straight pride march ??

What am I "defending"?
Apparently your hypocrisy to laugh at and attack a person just for wearing a muscle shirt yet defend total freaks and sex deviants as just "wearing costumes" or "made up."
BTW: hate-crime laws only concern crimes and if there is a crime, was it motivated by an animus toward a particular group.
So it is a federal hate crime to simply decline wanting to bake someone a cake, but not for mobbing people at a licensed parade to the point that police get injured and arrest 36 people.

This whole thing started out as some "celebration" of heterosexuality, although why we need it is a mystery. It seems like it was organized just to aggravate people. Then racial stuff was added, then stuff in support of the scumbag in the Oval Office.Then there was this snarling little bitch-boy in the middle of the street. This whole thing was stupid to begin with.

One of the bimbos who organized this "parade" had said something earlier about them representing a "side." Does having a heterosexual orientation put one on a "side"? The people who were arrested probably deserved it. But who wants to be associated with racial nonsense and trash politics just because we're straight? No, thank you.

I "defend" these "total freaks and sex deviants" because they weren't hurting anyone else, and probably were not even in Boston.

BTW: hate-crime laws apply only if a crime has occurred, assault, robbery, murder, etc. Then, and only then, is a determination made that the victim's identity was involved in the perp's choice of victim.

A lot of young people who have chose the Normative path of sexuality need to affirmed, Lysistrata. Its a difficult choice for so many, particularly in Far Left communities like Boston, and encouraging straight youths to embrace it is critical IMHO.

Parades celebrating Normative history and pride can really help youths be positive about not wanting to take it in the caboose and allow them to see straight adults who aren't considering transitioning between the genders.
democrats are afraid that if young people see that there is nothing wrong with being straight they will lose there vote !

Antifa is fighting Normative Americans here.
so gay pride parades held by democrats is ok and straight pride held by conservatives is not ??you are a fucking nazi !

Some African Americans in Watts have idolized Hitler and organized a Black Gestapo, so why would being Jewish be a bar?

I support Stalin's measures which ended the Holocaust. Stalin killed 5 million Nazis, he liberated Auschwitz the Polish death camp, and even helped found Israel through supplies, and training.

But what about the 60 million that stalin murdered during the collectivization of the farms and the pogroms that he perpetrated against the Jews of his own country? Are you just stupid or is it ok because you happen to like stalin?

A 'straight pride rally?' :auiqs.jpg: I can't imagine a more worthless event, much less taking time to protest it. There are no winners here.

What am I "defending"?

A lot of young people who have chose the Normative path of sexuality need to affirmed, Lysistrata. Its a difficult choice for so many, particularly in Far Left communities like Boston, and encouraging straight youths to embrace it is critical IMHO.

Parades celebrating Normative history and pride can really help youths be positive about not wanting to take it in the caboose and allow them to see straight adults who aren't considering transitioning between the genders.

That's pretty f----ked up when you live in a place of such debauchery that you need encouragement to come out as simply normal.

lmao.........and these people think this will win them greater acceptance in America culture. Frankly, I think these folks are plants for the right.......regular Americans see this shit and are freaked out. And they know the politicians who support this ghey stuff........people waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more freaked out with this brand of nuttiness even as compared to these Nazi groups which are sick-aSs fringe. But I say go..........march your asses off.
]

Antifa is happening for the same reason mass murders are happening. Our public education system, including college, is promoting this BS.

But what about the 60 million that stalin murdered during the collectivization of the farms and the pogroms that he perpetrated against the Jews of his own country? Are you just stupid or is it ok because you happen to like stalin?

It's amazing that the life expectancy of Russia steeply climbed in the face of 60 million, or about half of their country supposedly mass murdered. in 1913 the life expectancy of Russia was 32 by 1950 it was 64.Health in Russia - Wikipedia

What other 19th century theory is so cult like and repeatedly wrong as is Marxism?

It's associated homosexual brother cults 'Evolution' and 'Social Darwinism'.
Another Republican who doesn't understand the science of evolution.

Another troll who doesn't understand empiricism or science, period.
Anyone who doesn't understand evolution should be classified as mentally retarded.

and then he killed over 20 million of his own countrymen.

How many has the United States killed? Timeline of United States military operations - Wikipedia

I support Stalin's measures which ended the Holocaust. Stalin killed 5 million Nazis, he liberated Auschwitz the vPolish death camp, and even helped found Israel through supplies, and training.

It's amazing that the life expectancy of Russia steeply climbed in the face of 60 million, or about half of their country supposedly mass murdered. in 1913 the life expectancy of Russia was 32 by 1950 it was 64.Health in Russia - Wikipedia

Not really. Such advances in developing countries were pretty common.

Industrialization led to much better jobs and mechanized farming led to much greater food supplies, and massive advances in medicine became available...

hell, just being able to afford clean water would have saved millions of children.

A 'straight pride rally?' :auiqs.jpg: I can't imagine a more worthless event, much less taking time to protest it. There are no winners here.

Maybe,

But the idea behind a Straight Pride rally is to make disenfranchised kids know they are being affirmed for being Normal.

In the modern age, most these young boys are homosexual or metrosexual or bisexual. Those who aint, and are just normative need to be told that they are ok.

Maybe a Straight Pride event will help, but if it doesn't, society is going to have to find another way to affirm these people.

I support Stalin's measures which ended the Holocaust. Stalin killed 5 million Nazis, he liberated Auschwitz the vPolish death camp, and even helped found Israel through supplies, and training.

Not really. Such advances in developing countries were pretty common.

Industrialization led to much better jobs and mechanized farming led to much greater food supplies, and massive advances in medicine became available...

hell, just being able to afford clean water would have saved millions of children.

9 million people die each year of hunger. 15 Striking World Hunger Statistics | The Borgen Project
What is capitalism doing about it?

Forum List

Back