Dozens of reasons to support Trump

deltex1

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2012
Near the Alamo
Just read the names of the radical Hollywood drones who oppose him. Let your vote send them a loud, "GFY!"

"O’Donnell, Harry Belafonte, Jane Fonda, Dylan McDermott, Roseann Barr, and Lily Tomlin are among the film and television stars who have pledged to “speak out in every way possible” to prevent Trump from becoming the next President of the United States as part of the new “Stop Hate Dump Trump” campaign."

Celebrities Join 'Stop Hate Dump Trump' Anti-Donald Campaign

Palin supports him

Enough to tell you only the batshit crazy support Trump

there are a lot of outrageous things Trump could do and it wouldn’t cost him support from his idiot followers:

-Sucker punch Barbara Bush
-Take a whiz from the top of the Statue of Liberty
-Beat the crap out of a homeless person with a baseball bat
-Kill an elephant for its ivory

they will support him so long as he does not do something crazy like -Give a supportive, positive commencement address at a historically black college
....that would cost him the candidacy...

So the one percent speak for lying Mrs. Bosnia Clinton. Big deal. The one person who speaks the most and gets me motivated to vote for Trump, is Mrs. Clinton.

i love politics in America. Trump is being swept into the White House with magic like obamaesque popularity and momentum, and no one can stop it, or even slow the train down... all aboarrrrrrrd !

now the demolibs know that sinking feeling we had when obamavich was reelected. hillary is a dud.

Just read the names of the radical Hollywood drones who oppose him. Let your vote send them a loud, "GFY!"

Celebrities Join 'Stop Hate Dump Trump' Anti-Donald Campaign
National Review Editors And 22 Conservative Pundits Condemn Donald Trump In "Conservatives Against Trump" Feature

national-review-trump-cover_zpstbnccono.png

i love politics in America. Trump is being swept into the White House with magic like obamaesque popularity and momentum, and no one can stop it, or even slow the train down... all aboarrrrrrrd !

now the demolibs know that sinking feeling we had when obamavich was reelected. hillary is a dud.
Not so sure about popularity and momentum...I see it more as disgust with and rejection of the current state of affairs...the change we didn't want!

Forum List

Back