🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dr. Alveda King To Lead Pro-Life Campaign ‘Civil Rights For the Unborn’

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Breitbart News ^ | Feb 29, 2016 | Dr Susan Berry
Priests for Life – the nation’s largest Catholic pro-life organization – is expanding and re-naming its pro-life outreach to African Americans. Civil Rights for the Unborn – the African American Outreach of Priests for Life – will continue to be led by longtime activist Dr. Alveda King, niece of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and daughter of A.D. King.

cc0d72d115377c78dc431cf0eda07840.jpg

• Banned
Alveda King is not a "doctor", Dumbass.
OCDGirl, doing it again!!!! Make your complaint to the originator of the article, so they can also LAUGH at you, :ahole-1::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

You're saying she is then?

Link?
King studied journalism[15] and sociology as an undergraduate, and she received a Master of Arts degree in business management from Central Michigan University. She received an honorary doctorate from Saint Anselm College.[16]

OCDGirl, doing it again!!!! Make your complaint to the originator of the article, so they can also LAUGH at you, ct:ahole-1::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Link?
King studied journalism[15] and sociology as an undergraduate, and she received a Master of Arts degree in business management from Central Michigan University. She received an honorary doctorate from Saint Anselm College.[16]

Exactly. Which does not result in "doctor".

You understand what "honorary" means? Perhaps not.
No wonder you're a Rumpbot.

• Banned
OCDGirl, doing it again!!!! Make your complaint to the originator of the article, so they can also LAUGH at you, ct:ahole-1::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Link?

Is it a Doctorate?...IF she wants to be referred to as Dr., or others want to refer to her as Dr., who are you to stop her?...But again asshole, I refer you to the AUTHOR and NOT make a fool of yourself thinking I referred to her in the title as Dr.

Link?

Do you even realize how foolish you are when you say hateful things about blacks with opposing views from your own? It is obvious you believe black people MUST be monolithic in their views. It's like blacks don't have the right to think differently. I don't know of any other race who believes you can't have independent thought as the majority of you people do. Time for you people to evolve along with the conservative ones among you.

Link?

Do you even realize how foolish you are when you say hateful things about blacks with opposing views from your own? It is obvious you believe black people MUST be monolithic in their views. It's like blacks don't have the right to think differently. I don't know of any other race who believes you can't have independent thought as the majority of you people do. Time for you people to evolve along with the conservative ones among you.

"Hateful"? Wtf? It's a simple and provable fact. And the OP has his head up his ass about it.

Link?

"Hateful"? Wtf? It's a simple and provable fact. And the OP has his head up his ass about it.

LOLOLOL!!!! There she goes OCDing again! :ahole-1:

Link?

Is it a Doctorate?...IF she wants to be referred to as Dr., or others want to refer to her as Dr., who are you to stop her?...But again asshole, I refer you to the AUTHOR and NOT make a fool of yourself thinking I referred to her in the title as Dr.

Who created this thread and chose to post the passage with that appellation in there, Dipstick?

Perhaps it was the Internet Elves. Yeah that's the ticket.

Face it, you tried to lend credibility to your source, and you got busted. Again.

Link?

Who created this thread and chose to post the passage with that appellation in there, Dipstick?

Face it, you tried to lend credibility to your source, and you got busted. Again.
Listen, you fucking asswipe, If all you can do is OCD on INSIGNIFICANT SHIT, you truly are a deranged little twat. How about trying to talk about the JIST of the article, you dumb cun*!

Link?

So what if she calls herself Doctor; she's not the only one of your race that seems to use that title. Isn't that the point of bestowing honorary doctorates? Ever heard of Dr Bill Cosby?

Link?

So what if she calls herself Doctor; she's not the only one of your race that seems to use that title. Isn't that the point of bestowing honorary doctorates? Ever heard of Dr Bill Cosby?

No, I never have. And I don't see any evidence that she call HERSELF "Doctor" --- the fucking article did that. And the OP quoted it in a flaccidly fake attempt to exalt his subject. And I called it out for the bullshit it is. So fuck you.

What the fuck is your hangup with race? I never mentioned a race and you don't fucking know what my race is anyway. So fuck you again.

Truth will out; bullshit will die. Bank on it.

Link?

Listen, you fucking asswipe, If all you can do is OCD on INSIGNIFICANT SHIT, you truly are a deranged little twat. How about trying to talk about the JIST of the article, you dumb cun*!

How about admitting for once that your fucking bullshit was exposed for what it is and take fucking responsibility for your own post for once in your life, you senile old fart.

How about admitting for once that your fucking bullshit was exposed for what it is and take fucking responsibility for your own post for once in your life, you senile old fart.

What bullshit, cocksucker, THAT is the authors title, you don't like it, go back to sucking cocks, and let others discuss the meat of the article.... OCDGirl, still OCDing over bullshit!

Forum List

Back