Dr. Fauci: Masks are for Show and Make People Feel Better

Fauci has changed his opinion more times than Mitt Romney.
The guy is a phony and only interested in making money with a financial stake in the company that makes the drug he recommends.

Wow, This is a revelation...

Have you got evidence?

Fauci didn't 'cash in' on SARS, H1N1, Zika or Ebola....

He was appointed by Reagan and given medal of freedom by Bush for his work against SARS..

So he basically fought and saved many US lives and you are accusing him of bribery...

Have you got evidence?

If not, You are making yourself look like a asshole... The kind of asshole who pisses on US veterans graves...

Could I ask you for how you defended your country...

You might not like what Dr. Fauci is saying, he is a scientist and one the worlds experts on epidemiology, he is world respected and considered a giant in the field. He is the kind of guy who actually makes America Great.
You're linking to anti-vaxxer? Next.

F**k Fauci

He doesn't count anymore

That's smart, fuck the best guy in the world at fighting this...

You better listen to guy who tells you to drink disinfectant...
They should listen while they can. Trump will be swilling Clorox shortly, if the hydroxychloroquine is any indication.

So when do you take your Clorox, first thing in the morning or before you go to bed?
Clorox is for Trumpers. I'm smarter than that. But I won't try to stop you from your Clorox habit.

The guy is a phony and only interested in making money with a financial stake in the company that makes the drug he recommends.

Have you got evidence?

He was appointed by Reagan and given medal of freedom by Bush for his work against SARS..

So he basically fought and saved many US lives and you are accusing him of bribery...

Have you got evidence?

If not, You are making yourself look like a asshole... The kind of asshole who pisses on US veterans graves...

You might not like what Dr. Fauci is saying, he is a scientist and one the worlds experts on epidemiology, he is world respected and considered a giant in the field. He is the kind of guy who actually makes America Great.
Cowboy Ted died here

Answered and shown to be an embarrassing smear of a true American hero and medal of freedom recipient from a GOP President..

People are embarrassing themselves smearing such a person (there is no evidence)...

Obama made a career of personally attacking the Maha Rushdie, a medal of freedom recipient from a GOP President.

F**k Fauci

He doesn't count anymore

They should listen while they can. Trump will be swilling Clorox shortly, if the hydroxychloroquine is any indication.

So when do you take your Clorox, first thing in the morning or before you go to bed?
Clorox is for Trumpers. I'm smarter than that. But I won't try to stop you from your Clorox habit.

I never heard of anyone taking Clorox, but my old doctor recommended that every take a dose of hydrogen peroxide each day. Very unorthodox, doctor, big on supplements and generally opposed to drugs, but undoubtably he was the Healthiest Man in Youngstown. Probably got on the wrong side of the pharm giants and they whacked him like 10 years ago.

F**k Fauci

He doesn't count anymore

I never heard of anyone taking Clorox, but my old doctor recommended that every take a dose of hydrogen peroxide each day. Very unorthodox, doctor, big on supplements and generally opposed to drugs, but undoubtably he was the Healthiest Man in Youngstown. Probably got on the wrong side of the pharm giants and they whacked him like 10 years ago.
Read the label on hydrogen peroxide. It is poisonous. Russians used it as a fuel for their submarine's torpedoes. The submarine Kursk sank because of one of these torpedoes and they were all removed from service.

Like I've said...masks are mental/psychological propaganda

Making other people feel better is important. Germophobia is running wild. If someone sees people without a mask they might "Freak out" (to use the technical term) and seek emergency care for themselves.

Tony Fauci is correct.

It isn't Germophobia if the particular germs really are infecting and killing people, otherwise, why would doctors and nurses need them? I go into store every day or every other day. When I get out of car to go in, I put it on. Yes it make me feel better to see others wearing a mask as it reduces the distance that they expel possible COVID-19 germs in my presence. Until there is a working vaccine or proven course of treatment that works on people my age, masks are a good thing, just like condoms are a good thing if you don't really know what you are getting into and wish to avoid a pregnant situation.

YEAH THAT'S WHY T SHIRT MASK ARE WORN BY SURGEONS they works so well.

they tell you -----------this ust like whenn we post INFOWARS SHIT THESE IDIOTS TELL US what they are doinng but the blind never see it any of it.

The DUNCE are easy to control they won't believe the truth but will the lies .........you should see how dumb youu fkrs are.

As we learn more about the virus & how it spreads, expect advice from scientists to change.

The only phony looking to profit from the viris is your fat assed orange buddy.

Quoted out of context...

Fauci has continually said that they are learning everyday about this virus... What said today can go out the window tomorrow...

This is how science works..

Actually at the time it wasn't that masks were or weren't effective... Hospitals in the US had a massive short supply and the public competing for them would have cost lives..,.

This -
Actually at the time it wasn't that masks were or weren't effective... Hospitals in the US had a massive short supply and the public competing for them would have cost lives..,.

The DUNCE are easy to control they won't believe the truth but will the lies .........you should see how dumb youu fkrs are.

A stupid fucking texan. Go figure. 110 people killed by a virus in 3 months is not worth consideration.

If 110 children were killed in a school shooting by two people with AR-15s then it would be different...Oh wait, it wouldn't matter eirher.

Texans are dumber that shit.

Have you got evidence?

Have you got evidence?

Yeah, that's the craziest Kennedy of them all.
Anything that he says I automatically reject.

Have you got evidence?

Have you got evidence?

Yeah, that's the craziest Kennedy of them all.
Anything that he says I automatically reject.
Imagine that a Kennedy that is a Republican.. no wonder he makes your head explode..........Almost sacrilegious

F**k Fauci

He doesn't count anymore

Why should we listen to you?

It is simple Dr. Fauci is a world expert who has successfully defended America against SAR, MERS, ZIKA, Ebola.... He has a consistent line with world experts who warned the world about this... They are smart and this is what they do, this is what they prepare for...

Where are you getting your information from?

Making other people feel better is important. Germophobia is running wild. If someone sees people without a mask they might "Freak out" (to use the technical term) and seek emergency care for themselves.

Tony Fauci is correct.

It isn't Germophobia if the particular germs really are infecting and killing people, otherwise, why would doctors and nurses need them? I go into store every day or every other day. When I get out of car to go in, I put it on. Yes it make me feel better to see others wearing a mask as it reduces the distance that they expel possible COVID-19 germs in my presence. Until there is a working vaccine or proven course of treatment that works on people my age, masks are a good thing, just like condoms are a good thing if you don't really know what you are getting into and wish to avoid a pregnant situation.

Do you throw that trash on the ground when you leave for the poor employees to pick up after you?

I see that all the time from you government worshippers

No. When in the service, my pants pockets smell like cigarette butt, cause I didn't even throw them on the ground, even in the field. of course that would be a security/intel issue.

I believe Fauci is smart enough to know when he is wrong and admits it.

He feeling said that tackling a virus is about learning everyday... This isn't like a political campaign with no flip-flopping...

That's actually fair enough. But when Dr. Fauci made his previous statements he proclaimed them as ex cathedra proclamations from the chair, not to be questioned.

Just like he did later on when he changed his mind.

That's the way it is with all these guys, they talk like they can not be questioned, and then they change their minds.

Of course, Fauci can questioned and so can Al Gore and his climate change theorem. "The debate is over" is not a valid scientific principle.

Tony Fauci is correct.

YEAH THAT'S WHY T SHIRT MASK ARE WORN BY SURGEONS they works so well.

they tell you -----------this ust like whenn we post INFOWARS SHIT THESE IDIOTS TELL US what they are doinng but the blind never see it any of it.

I had surgery for the first time in my life two years ago. He wore a real mask. The guy was a class act and did nice work.

Forum List

Back