Dr. Jill Biden?

Many folks were led to believe that Jill was a real doctor as in the media constantly referred to her as a doctor.

Now we are see many finding out she is not a real doctor....oh she has a phd from school in delaware.....yet how many with a Phd demand they be called doctor? I know a few and none of them are referred to as a doctor nor do they demand they be referred to as a doctor,

It is a insult to the medical community to call Jill a doctor.

At least she is not a sex object nude model who married a man as old as her dad.
The attack in Jill Biden for her title is unwarranted. You don’t do your side any favors by lowering yourself to personal attacks on a woman who by all accounts has been a good person.

Many folks were led to believe that Jill was a real doctor

I heard her announced on TV as a doctor last night. That'll be the new spin.

Next thing you know, she'll be giving medical advice on talk shows.

Same with Trump's vaccine. They are avoiding crediting Trump with Warp Speed by calling it the Pfizer vaccine.

You know it would be the Obama vaccine if Barry had done it.

They even named the ACA Obamacare just because Barry signed it. A pen and 5 seconds.

Don't forget "doctor" Martin King Jr. who plagiarized some crap to get the fake degree while he read scripts written by lawyers from Brooklyn!

Yes, we use titles to show respect.

Human beings are very frail beings, and respect makes them feel good.

Napoleon, I believe, said something to the effect that soldiers would do anything in return for some recognition, maybe like a ribbon, etc.

We refer to "Dr. King" in order to show respect. If we did not use that title, some people would be very hurt. I remember some Americans of a certain ethnicity felt very hurt when TV newsreaders or ordinary people referred to "Obama" instead of "President Obama."

So let's refer to "Dr. Biden," if that makes her (and her family) happy.

(I once read that in Germany -- at least in the past -- if you earned two doctorates in any field, you would expect to be addressed as, for example, "Dr. Dr. Merkel."

Many folks were led to believe that Jill was a real doctor as in the media constantly referred to her as a doctor.

Now we are see many finding out she is not a real doctor....oh she has a phd from school in delaware.....yet how many with a Phd demand they be called doctor? I know a few and none of them are referred to as a doctor nor do they demand they be referred to as a doctor,

You guys really are deplorable. Did we go after melania for being a prostitute? What education does melania have?

Same with Trump's vaccine. They are avoiding crediting Trump with Warp Speed by calling it the Pfizer vaccine.

They even named the ACA Obamacare just because Barry signed it. A pen and 5 seconds.
Ha! You fuckers called it Obamacare

You guys really are deplorable. Did we go after melania for being a prostitute? What education does melania have?
Don’t “you guys” this.
If you hadn’t noticed, there are people on here defending her and saying this is wrong.
And by calling her a prostitute, you’re lowering yourself.
FYI... marrying an older man is hardly prostitution.
And last I checked, melanoma speaks what, 4 languages? 5?
Hardly stupid.

Don’t “you guys” this.
If you hadn’t noticed, there are people on here defending her and saying this is wrong.
Hardly stupid.
What 5 languages? Have you ever heard her speak a third language?

Melania is basically pretty woman. Julia Roberts character.

Don’t “you guys” this.
Hardly stupid.

I’m sorry, according to google its 6 languages.
I’ve heard her speak English and I believe one other language, damned if I know what it was.
A beautiful woman who made good money modeling, who speaks multiple languages, and by all accounts is a kind human being and a good mother.
There is no reason to speak Ill of her.
And let’s be honest, if she was tye wife of a democrat president we would have been bombarded with Melanie magazine covers, interviews, tv interviews, stories about “the new Camelot” and constant Jackie-o comparisons, etc.
Look at the constant praise heaped on Michelle Obama. Fitness articles, fashion, etc. And again, let’s be honest... Michelle Obama is nothing to look at.

Wow. Biden isn't even sworn in yet and the tard herd is going after his wife!

Scum. Total scum.

Don't forget the FNC Jihad on Hunter! All Republicans are scum-sucking pigs; esp. Lindsey Graham and his old, wrinkled arse! I so hate these people I can't say it enough! The hypocrisy of these animals during these trying times as they allowed the Trump kids to turn the country upside down is fk'n rich! Screw ANYONE with an "R" behind their names; ALL OF THEM! I've been over them since their assault on gay marriage! Fk 'em all! This last straw of trying to disenfranchise millions of Black votes should be used as a rallying cry to destroy these people! They can't be saved! Trump's contaminated the very core of their disgusting party! It has to be blown up! An apology just won't be enough! :mad:

And ano
Wow. Biden isn't even sworn in yet and the tard herd is going after his wife!

Scum. Total scum.

Don't forget the FNC Jihad on Hunter! All Republicans are scum-sucking pigs; esp. Lindsey Graham and his old, wrinkled arse! I so hate these people I can't say it enough! The hypocrisy of these animals during these trying times as they allowed the Trump kids to turn the country upside down is fk'n rich! Screw ANYONE with an "R" behind their names; ALL OF THEM! I've been over them since their assault on gay marriage! Fk 'em all! This last straw of trying to disenfranchise millions of Black votes should be used as a rallying cry to destroy these people! They can't be saved! Trump's contaminated the very core of their disgusting party! It has to be blown up! An apology just won't be enough! :mad:
And another clown joins the circus.

Don’t “you guys” this.
Hardly stupid.

I’m sorry, according to google its 6 languages.
I’ve heard her speak English and I believe one other language, damned if I know what it was.
A beautiful woman who made good money modeling, who speaks multiple languages, and by all accounts is a kind human being and a good mother.
There is no reason to speak Ill of her.
And let’s be honest, if she was tye wife of a democrat president we would have been bombarded with Melanie magazine covers, interviews, tv interviews, stories about “the new Camelot” and constant Jackie-o comparisons, etc.
Look at the constant praise heaped on Michelle Obama. Fitness articles, fashion, etc. And again, let’s be honest... Michelle Obama is nothing to look at.
I think she’s pretty.

Dont cry over how I talk about melania when this morning Republicans have a coordinated message questioning dr Bidens title. It’s really pathetic. Melania speaks 5 languages. Ill bet you she counting serbian, Croatian, Bosnian Montenegrin which is all the same th8ng. Close to Bulgarian and Macedonian.

All slavic languages.

If I can talk jersey hillbilly and northern American is that three languages?

We know she speaks Russian. Whatever a prostitute needs to say to a rich russian.

Technically, she is correct and the fault lies with our sloppy use of the English language. The reason an advanced degree is called a "doctorate", and entitles the earner to use the title "Doctor", is because the word comes from the Latin word for "teacher". If we used language concisely and proficiently, we would refer to medical doctors as "physicians". Perhaps we would have also given them a different honorific.

Be that as it may, I have to agree with the people who say that insisting on honorifics of any kind is the act of a pretentious douche weasel. Take a bow, "Doctor" Jill.

You realize that PhDs being called Doctor came BEFORE medical doctors being called Doctor, right?

..or Moochelle for being a wookie?

You guys do understand that in a few years when you guys are rallying around someone whom you're calling "doctor"...the same argument is going to be made against him.

For example...since you guys set the bar for getting credit for Bin Laden's death at Obama being on the strike team...we can't give His Blobness any credit for the vaccines since he wasn't on the team doing the actual development.

Every destruction of our common norms is just ammunition to be used later on.

You do understand that we're unlikely to be rallying around someone who demands to be addressed as "Doctor", especially someone who isn't actually a medical doctor. Thank you for wasting our time ASSuming that your idiocy is universal.

So...what you are telling us is that you are unaware of the title Doctor being tied to PhDs.....try getting out more. Just sayin'

Forum List

Back