Dr. Oz is ON THE CAMPAIGN TRAIL - Streams a video of him Shopping WITH NO CART

PinktheFloyd88

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2021
Dallas

In a new stream to show how much of a GOPer he is, he is attacking Joe Biden for the price of groceries. Mehmet Oz runs around the grocery store picking up random items and quoting prices. He has no grocery cart. Has Oz ever bought his own groceries, or does the nanny always do it for him? Thoughts!?

Trump spent more yet it is Biden's fault? I noticed these Trump-puppets have no answers only accusations, wait until both Trump and Oz start selling snake oil.

Last edited:
Trump spent more yet it is Biden's fault. I noticed these Trump-puppets have no answers only accusations, wait until both Trump and Oz start selling snake oil.

One can only give answers to questions that are asked, not obliquely hinted at.

DementiacRats don't seem to be able to answer straight-forward questions, nor ask any pertinent questions that have to do with anything other than their private agendas and bank accounts.

In a new stream to show how much of a GOPer he is, he is attacking Joe Biden for the price of groceries. Mehmet Oz runs around the grocery store picking up random items and quoting prices. He has no grocery cart. Has Oz ever bought his own groceries, or does the nanny always do it for him? Thoughts!?

Oz is a quack, a sham, a charlatan, a user, an abuser, a fake, a phoney, and a putz.
Don't give a damn what political party he is associating himself with.

One can only give answers to questions that are asked, not obliquely hinted at.

DementiacRats don't seem to be able to answer straight-forward questions, nor ask any pertinent questions that have to do with anything other than their private agendas and bank accounts.
Neither could Trump...

Is this the guy your masters have told you to hate now?

My public confession:
Sometimes when only needing a few items at the grocery store.
I didn't use a shopping cart and went thru check out holding the items in my hand.
I now know that it was wrong, and ask for forgiveness.
And promise to always use a shopping cart in the future.
Even if I'm only buying one item. .... :rolleyes:

FFD320EB-4A83-4706-AE13-4C5D803DCCA5.jpeg

My public confession:
Sometimes when only needing a few items at the grocery store.
I didn't use a shopping cart and went thru check out holding the items in my hand.
I now know that it was wrong, and ask for forgiveness.
And promise to always use a shopping cart in the future.
Even if I'm only buying one item. .... :rolleyes:
I never use a shopping cart. I think pushing around a shopping cart is feminine. Real men only buy what they can hold in their hands

Forum List

Back