Dr Oz quietly distances from trump brand

trump is becoming more toxic with each J6 hearing. His true colors are coming out. He rules by fear and intimidation. Voters don't like that look.

Especially when his words inflame his cult to attack and harass lowly poll workers. That is what we saw today in the J6 hearing.
Trump has always been toxic – unfortunately too few Republicans have the courage to acknowledge tat fact.

Oz was always a Trojan horse poseur.....That's why Kathy Barnette closed in so quickly.

They're already calling Oz, the next Lindsay Graham, or Sue Collins, or Murkowski.

Just say to to Trump 2024, I'd like to have a country

trump is becoming more toxic with each J6 hearing. His true colors are coming out. He rules by fear and intimidation. Voters don't like that look.

Especially when his words inflame his cult to attack and harass lowly poll workers. That is what we saw today in the J6 hearing.
Hey Jimbo are you voting for DeSantis, should he be the R candidate for potus in 2024?

Oddball is one of Trump's best trained monkey's. There is nothing Oddball will not do for Donald. He is Donald's bitch/whore.

Who said anything about Trump?

ESADn.jpg

Last edited:
Trump has always been toxic – unfortunately too few Republicans have the courage to acknowledge tat fact.
Like Miss Lindsey said....they are all afraid of him. They walk around on their tip toes, listening for any rant or hint from trump about what they should be thinking or saying. It is what the Good Nazi's did when Hitler was in charge in Germany. So....we can all see where this is going.

They're already calling Oz, the next Lindsay Graham, or Sue Collins, or Murkowski.

Just say to to Trump 2024, I'd like to have a country
So a nation that needs true Republican candidates has another choice of lesser evils in Pennsylvania. The time for people to wise up is growing shorter and shorter. We see the forceful demands of one major party who are now activated to violence for anything they want.

So a nation that needs true Republican candidates has another choice of lesser evils in Pennsylvania. The time for people to wise up is growing shorter and shorter. We see the forceful demands of one major party who are now activated to violence for anything they want.

Oz is like the 14 American hating Republican Senators who want to 'reach across the aisle" to help liquidate 2A

So now you are a Dr Oz fan? Wow you trollops change colors fast.

So now you are a Dr Oz fan? Wow you trollops change colors fast.
I think it's more that you could be a failed tv personality pushing failed medical theories or a mentally ill idiot with more illegitimate children than you can keep up, and still be the Trumpbot darling if you get "the endorsement." You can even be a candidate that ran, but defeated, another Trump endorsed candidate.

All you have to have is the "latest" endorsment.

LOL

Voters will have to weigh up, "Trump is a nasty pasty and rules by fear and intimidation", or, "I can't afford a basic cost of living and high prices due to useless Biden". I'm not a detective, but I think more will be annoyed by the economy and it's government neglect.

Forum List

Back