Dr. Phil: Vance vs. Walz - What Their Body Language Said During The Debate | Merit Street Media

Frankenstein

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2022

To hear him at this debate was highly impressive. He was confident, masterful, kind, polite, spoke in plain language, and came across as a leader. I think we can all see why Trump chose him to be his VP.

To hear him at this debate was highly impressive. He was confident, masterful, kind, polite, spoke in plain language, and came across as a leader. I think we can all see why Trump chose him to be his VP.

Dr Phil isn't a doctor and hasn't been one for 18 years.

Paid! Like I need an incentive to trash Trump.

#MAGALIES
Most likely, none of what you say is true, you vote for the right to kill the unborn, class and race division that is it you have nothing that is good to point to that Harris Walz are running on so trashing a good man is all you have

Then perhaps you should change the title to your thread and choose a video that isn't titled Dr Phil Analisis. Dumb ass.
More deflection from the wreck that is your vice Presidential nominee, title doesn't say Dr. Phil is doing the analysis read better good :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back