🚨NEW - Federal Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg has shut down aid flights into Western North Carolina.

This isn't incompetence....It's deliberate interference in private aid getting through.
Yup. It makes sense if you know how the game is played. There is big money to be made if your "group", or company is on the approved vendor/provider list; getting you a tasty bite of that FEMA relief cash. Allowing relief of the scale mounted by volunteers, to flood into this area takes a huge bite out of the potential profits of those on the list. So while people stumble around wondering "why", "why", "why"..?
Don't be childish. You know why. It's always the same answer. Money, and influence. That's why.

She did offer $750 in an initial payment.
QUIT LYING
I swear some of you people never heard of being honest.

$750 is FAR LESS than what a lot of these people need, and the response is being slow walked for political reasons and the media (of course) is giving the regime help with the reporting.
Can you post a link from where she did that?

Don't be lazy. Find it yourself.

how can he find what does not exist?

you lied, there is no other word for it.

The VP does not have the power to offer anything. The amount is set by your beloved GOP members in Congress. Take it up with them and try to make a single post that is not based on a lie

Giving out $5k immediate relief has never been a policy of FEMA, and there have been worse disasters. The $750 immediate relief is for food, medicine, baby supplies, etc.

And the VP is not in charge of the executive branch. They have three jobs... break ties in the Senate, perform tasks assigned to them by the president, fill in for the president when the president is unable to perform their duties as president or become president if the president cannot return to office.

Ordering FEMA to change their policies is not a job available to a VP. Of course I'm trying to explain that to an idiot who think Kamala "offered" $750 to hurricane survivors and also didn't know that FEMA has already begun bringing in supplies. :icon_rolleyes:
Well then..... If Comrade can't order them to change their "policies".... and you're right, she can't as all spending must originate in Congress - then Congress can get off their dead asses and change the amount.

As I've said in numerous other posts.... $750 is a joke. It's a hotel for a week for a flooded out family. It's an insult.

Well then..... If Comrade can't order them to change their "policies".... and you're right, she can't as all spending must originate in Congress - then Congress can get off their dead asses and change the amount.

Congress is on recess as your beloved GOP Speaker of the House sent them all home

how can he find what does not exist?

you lied, there is no other word for it.

The VP does not have the power to offer anything. The amount is set by your beloved GOP members in Congress. Take it up with them and try to make a single post that is not based on a lie

Congress is on recess as your beloved GOP Speaker of the House sent them all home
Congress better get back to work then.

Pete is in way the fuck over his head.

I can certainly understand a need to make sure that flight plans are filed in order to avoid mid air collisions or other (less dramatic) dnarls.

But banning such flights altogether?

Maybe Kamalalala is worried that she might win NC.
They are worried that white people will be helped. That will upend equity based rescue.

Pete is in way the fuck over his head.

I can certainly understand a need to make sure that flight plans are filed in order to avoid mid air collisions or other (less dramatic) dnarls.

But banning such flights altogether?

Maybe Kamalalala is worried that she might win NC.

I doubt Harris has a prayer in NC after this fiasco

You certainly don't have me figured out so you can stop trying. IF I vote in November - it will be for Trump - and it will likely be my last vote ever.

your every post is a lie, why would this one be any different.

you have been shown in multiple threads that Harris is not responsible for the $750 figure yet you keep blaming her in every new thread.

your every post is a lie, why would this one be any different.

you have been shown in multiple threads that Harris is not responsible for the $750 figure yet you keep blaming her in every new thread.
Ever hear of the power of the bully pulpit?
Biden and Harris - Dumb and Dumber - could be screaming about getting Congress back to work and getting that amount upped to $5k rather than $750.

WHY ARE THEY NOT DOING THIS?

Ever hear of the power of the bully pulpit?
Biden and Harris - Dumb and Dumber - could be screaming about getting Congress back to work and getting that amount upped to $5k rather than $750.

WHY ARE THEY NOT DOING THIS?

Why does someone that pretends to be a libertarian want the Fed Govt to hand out 5k to people?

Forum List

Back