🚨NEW - Federal Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg has shut down aid flights into Western North Carolina.

why are you posting your sexual fantasies about me on this forum?

Fckn stop or I'll start doing what you're famous for. Reporting posts, you think we don't know?

Biden/Harris have blundered on this one and they'll pay in November.

Now respond with another childish emoticon, it's all you do other than bloviate

Dry up and actually get on topic. You come across as a snot nosed middle schooler

The actual topic is a lie.

What more do you want me to say about it?

Not one person has yet to show the Sec of Trans ordering the shutting down of all flights into WNC

Why? When it was Republicans that voted against funding for FEMA.

Link to that assertion.
20241004_081246.jpg

Instead of kvetching about $750. Democrats could stop confiscating aid and arresting rescuers. If they would just admit that this crisis gives them an opportunity to kill hundreds of whites to be replaced by illiterate third world savages, we would have some truth from them.

Ever hear of the power of the bully pulpit?
Biden and Harris - Dumb and Dumber - could be screaming about getting Congress back to work and getting that amount upped to $5k rather than $750.

WHY ARE THEY NOT DOING THIS?
There is nowhere to spend anything. The area is destroyed.

I take some satisfaction in knowing that Ashville had one of the most heavily concentrated populations of Liberals in the state. That carpetbaggers, and other leftist scum have suffered, and continue to suffer due to their favored government, is just desserts...

Instead of kvetching about $750. Democrats could stop confiscating aid and arresting rescuers. If they would just admit that this crisis gives them an opportunity to kill hundreds of whites to be replaced by illiterate third world savages, we would have some truth from them.
Gotta be on that "approved vendors" list, dude.

Real Americans desperately needing real help can't get in the way of the grift.

Forum List

Back