🚨NEW - Federal Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg has shut down aid flights into Western North Carolina.

Oh look, yet another idiot who thinks Kamala Harris offered $750 to hurricane survivors.

There's no shortage of you morons.
She did offer $750 in an initial payment.
QUIT LYING
I swear some of you people never heard of being honest.

$750 is FAR LESS than what a lot of these people need, and the response is being slow walked for political reasons and the media (of course) is giving the regime help with the reporting.

QUIT LYING

$750 is FAR LESS than what a lot of these people need, and the response is being slow walked for political reasons and the media (of course) is giving the regime help with the reporting.

No she didn't. She said FEMA is providing it. And it's a standard immediate relief assistance they've been doling out for many years. The vice president has absolutely nothing to do with it.

"And the federal relief and assistance that we have been providing has included FEMA providing $750 for folks who need immediate needs being met, such as food, baby formula, and the like. And you can apply now." - Kamala Harris

And it's not the only aid FEMA assists with. It's just an immediate assistance following a disaster.

Conservatives are the dumbest creatures slithering on the Earth.

No she didn't. She said FEMA is providing it. And it's a standard immediate relief assistance they've been doling out for many years. The vice president has absolutely nothing to do with it.

"And the federal relief and assistance that we have been providing has included FEMA providing $750 for folks who need immediate needs being met, such as food, baby formula, and the like. And you can apply now." - Kamala Harris

And it's not the only aid FEMA assists with. It's just an immediate assistance following a disaster.

Conservatives are the dumbest creatures slithering on the Earth.
So you can "apply" for $750. I was correct in what I said.
The offer is indeed for $750 you fucking liar.

People that are flooded out, have no electricity, and so forth, can "apply" for the federal government to help.

Why don't they fly in supplies?

Why don't they just give out debit cards for $5k? You know, like they do to their illegal alien buddies?

Why is there red tape?

So you can "apply" for $750. I was correct in what I said.
The offer is indeed for $750 you fucking liar.

People that are flooded out, have no electricity, and so forth, can "apply" for the federal government to help.

Why don't they fly in supplies?

Why don't they just give out debit cards for $5k? You know, like they do to their illegal alien buddies?

Why is there red tape?

Holy fuck. :eusa_doh:

No one disputed FEMA gives $750 in immediate relief. YOU posted Kamala offered $750. She didn't. She informed people FEMA offers that money.

And they did send in supplies. Food, water, tarps, generators. Just because you're too ignorant to know that, doesn't mean they didn't do it.

Holy fuck. :eusa_doh:

No one disputed FEMA gives $750 in immediate relief. YOU posted Kamala offered $750. She didn't. She informed people FEMA offers that money.

And they did send in supplies. Food, water, tarps, generators. Just because you're too ignorant to know that, doesn't mean they didn't do it.
I see you dodged my questions.

Why aren't they just giving out $5k debit cards?

Wouldn't that make a lot more sense?

They throw money away like it grows on trees, for other things. Why aren't they doing it here?

By the way, FEMA is an executive department agency, so ultimately, the "president" and the "vice president" are in charge of it.

Yes, the incompetent Buttigieg is back at work, screwing things up as usual.

This "guy" is the poster boy for the grossly incompetent Biden-Harris junta.

A vote for Harris is a vote for more incompetence. And worse.

A NOTAM has been issued by the FAA that won’t allow anyone not approved by the state to fly aid missions. They said they would give permission but they’re not being cooperative at all. At least six m pilots from Virginia are being prevented from getting their aid shipments into Asheville Regional Airport.

#MAGALIES

QUIT LYING

She did not offer anything. She is the VP, she does not have the power to offer anything

FEMA gave out the $750 as they are authorized to do by Congress, not the VP

Have you ever made a post that was not filled with lies?

I see you dodged my questions.

Why aren't they just giving out $5k debit cards?

Wouldn't that make a lot more sense?

They throw money away like it grows on trees, for other things. Why aren't they doing it here?

By the way, FEMA is an executive department agency, so ultimately, the "president" and the "vice president" are in charge of it.

Giving out $5k immediate relief has never been a policy of FEMA, and there have been worse disasters. The $750 immediate relief is for food, medicine, baby supplies, etc.

And the VP is not in charge of the executive branch. They have three jobs... break ties in the Senate, perform tasks assigned to them by the president, fill in for the president when the president is unable to perform their duties as president or become president if the president cannot return to office.

Ordering FEMA to change their policies is not a job available to a VP. Of course I'm trying to explain that to an idiot who think Kamala "offered" $750 to hurricane survivors and also didn't know that FEMA has already begun bringing in supplies. :icon_rolleyes:

She did not offer anything. She is the VP, she does not have the power to offer anything

FEMA gave out the $750 as they are authorized to do by Congress, not the VP

Have you ever made a post that was not filled with lies?

Well he does call himself crazy, so he's not lying about that.

More than 5,000 federal employees are responding to the aftermath of Hurricane Helene, as Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas warns the Federal Emergency Management Agency will run short on funding this disaster season.

Helene’s death toll is now over 200, making it the deadliest hurricane to make landfall in the United States since Katrina in 2005.

Frank Matranga, director of FEMA’s Individual Assistance Division, said federal agencies have sent more than 5,000 personnel to help with response and recovery efforts in the southeastern United States. That number includes more than 1,500 FEMA staff.

“I cannot thank enough all of the people across this country, across the federal family, across private and nonprofit sectors that are dedicating their time and energy to help the people in impacted areas and especially help the people of Western North Carolina,” Matranga said during a news conference today. “We know it’s a big job and we know there’s still work to do, but we are making steady progress.”

97d055a26894b86a7ca96d75c9309298_768x0.jpg
Got any real sources?

Forum List

Back