Happy Hundredth Birthday Jimmy Carter

What part of Israel and Egypt don’t you understand?
So there hve been no missile attacks on Israel from Gaza and Lebanon for the last 50 years? no suicide bombs done by muslims to kill jews and Christians? Do you live under a rock in Carter's peanut field?

Remember YOU said there has been no violence in the mid east for 50 years. YOU lied, but you are a lib so we expect that from you.

So there hve been no missile attacks on Israel from Gaza and Lebanon for the last 50 years? no suicide bombs done by muslims to kill jews and Christians? Do you live under a rock in Carter's peanut field?

Remember YOU said there has been no violence in the mid east for 50 years. YOU lied, but you are a lib so we expect that from you.
What part of peace between Egypt and Israel don’t you understand

What part of peace between Egypt and Israel don’t you understand
What part of the agreement negotiated by Trump don't you understand. Anwar Sadat was killed because he sought peace with Israel----yes, under Carter. I previously said that Jimmah was a good man who did some good things. The botched hostage rescue was not one of his good things.

What part of the agreement negotiated by Trump don't you understand. Anwar Sadat was killed because he sought peace with Israel----yes, under Carter. I previously said that Jimmah was a good man who did some good things. The botched hostage rescue was not one of his good things.
I commented on the Israel Egypt peace accord that has lasted almost 50 years

Try to stay on topic

yes, you did, but it didn't last 50 years or anywhere near 50 years. the Muslims have tried to destroy Israel on almost a daily basis during all of those 50 years.
Israel and Egypt engaged in two full out wars in ten years. Tanks, bombers, invading troops.
Jimmy Carter negotiated a peace between the two that has lasted almost 50 years

Quite an accomplishment

Israel and Egypt engaged in two full out wars in ten years. Tanks, bombers, invading troops.

Quite an accomplishment

You're insane, there's never been peace in the ME, it's a millennial war, sometimes out in the open and sometimes behind the curtain

You're insane, there's never been peace in the ME, it's a millennial war, sometimes out in the open and sometimes behind the curtain
Another idiot chimes in

Carter negotiated between two countries that had been engaging in outright war

He did not negotiate between diverse terrorist cells throughout the Middle East

Quite an accomplishment
it was an accomplishment, but it did not result in peace between muslims and jews in the mideast for 50 years. Egypt has no control over what Iraq, Iran, Lebanon, and the other muslim nations do. As I said Sadat gets most of the credit for that deal and he was killed for it by his own people.

Since you are determined to worship Carter, do you remember the gas lines of the 70s that his policies caused? Do you remember the failed hostage rescue that killed several American soldiers? Do you remember that the hostages were released the day after Reagan took office? I really hate to say it but Bill Clinton was the most recent good democrat president, if only he could have kept it in his pants.

it was an accomplishment, but it did not result in peace between muslims and jews in the mideast for 50 years. Egypt has no control over what Iraq, Iran, Lebanon, and the other muslim nations do. As I said Sadat gets most of the credit for that deal and he was killed for it by his own people.

Since you are determined to worship Carter, do you remember the gas lines of the 70s that his policies caused? Do you remember the failed hostage rescue that killed several American soldiers? Do you remember that the hostages were released the day after Reagan took office? I really hate to say it but Bill Clinton was the most recent good democrat president, if only he could have kept it in his pants.
Carter negotiated peace between two countries not two religions

You have no idea what you're blabbering about. SSDD

Evidently I do Sweetie

You are the one who can’t understand the difference between negotiating between countries and negotiating between religious terrorist groups

Forum List

Back