Dr. Savage makes me proud to be 7% jew according to ancestry.

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
According to Ancestry dot com my DNA test indicates I am 7% jew. He discusses the insanity of Afro Americans and White Hating/Self Hating Jews coming up with the the "White Privilage" concept.

Last edited:
He discusses the insanity of Afro Americans and White Hating/Self Hating Jews coming up with the the "White Privilage" concept.
It's pretty hard to see any basis for the idea of white privilege at all. I mean there'd have to be a history of it and everything.

iu

He discusses the insanity of Afro Americans and White Hating/Self Hating Jews coming up with the the "White Privilage" concept.
It's pretty hard to see any basis for the idea of white privilege at all. I mean there'd have to be a history of it and everything.

iu

Yeah, it's not like my ancestors fought dimocrap scum to free them or anything --
gettys-field.jpg

I'm still waiting for a 'Thank You' from somebody.

Next time, they can fight for their own goddamned freedom

iu

Yeah, it's not like my ancestors fought dimocrap scum to free them or anything --
gettys-field.jpg

I'm still waiting for a 'Thank You' from somebody.

Next time, they can fight for their own goddamned freedom

So you haven't fought for shit then, right?

According to Ancestry dot com my DNA test indicates I am 7% jew. He discusses the insanity of Afro Americans and White Hating/Self Hating Jews coming up with the the "White Privilage" concept.

Not surprising you might have a Jewish ancestor. After all, shiksas are for practice. Mazel tov!

Sad, that you have to turn to a guy like that for some pride/external validation. But about this Jewish thing. Just a hint, your religion is not encoded in your genome.

According to Ancestry dot com my DNA test indicates I am 7% jew.

Does that mean you believe in Jesus only 93% of the time? Or does it mean that genetically you can be more of a Jew than Savage?

unless you mother is Jewish you are a goyim and will never be accepted as Jewish by the Jewish community

According to halakha, a Jew by birth must be born to a Jewish mother. Halakha states that the acceptance of the principles and practices of Judaism does not make a person a Jew. But, those born Jewish do not lose that status because they cease to be observant

A Jew is any person whose mother was a Jew or any person who has gone through the formal process of conversion to Judaism.

It is important to note that being a Jew has nothing to do with what you believe or what you do. A person born to non-Jewish parents who has not undergone the formal process of conversion but who believes everything that Orthodox Jews believe and observes every law and custom of Judaism is still a non-Jew, even in the eyes of the most liberal movements of Judaism, and a person born to a Jewish mother who is an atheist and never practices the Jewish religion is still a Jew, even in the eyes of the ultra-Orthodox.

Last edited:

unless you mother is Jewish you are a goyim and will never be accepted as Jewish by the Jewish community

According to halakha, a Jew by birth must be born to a Jewish mother. Halakha states that the acceptance of the principles and practices of Judaism does not make a person a Jew. But, those born Jewish do not lose that status because they cease to be observant

My mother is russian and my dad is jewish...so nobody wanted me and I was sent off into American exile. :biggrin:

Still a jew and still an enemy of the white race.

Forum List

Back