Drag queen demon reads to kids at Michelle Obama library

Status
Not open for further replies.
No.

The kids see a monster from Hell reading a book!

That is called child abuse! :mad-61:

There you go again bring GWB up on 9/11.

Move on

Some of us can move on but those poor toddlers can't! they will have nightmares every night after seeing those diabolical creatures!

Again, kids only see someone reading a book.

Unless of course it was rusty limpthought reading a book. Then they would see a bloated mofo.

NO.

kids have a very vivid imagination!

nobody should let children so young see that inside a classroom! NOBODY!

What kids should not see in a classroom is intolerant parents and immature adults
^^^ keep this person far away from children.

You're a moron then. Practically every developmental psychologist agree that kids are like sponges until around 14-15 years old, and most people will not be critical of things they accepted that they sponged up during the formative years.

This is why they are doing stuff like tranny book readings and trying to teach kids that there is no such thing as biological sex in kindergarten.

Yes, kids are sponges. But one cannot recruit them as to their innate sexuality. I might also note that when it comes to sex ed - the earlier the better.

The case for starting sex education in kindergarten

9 of the top 10 states in per capita teenage pregnancy rates don't allow of teach it.

Believe what you will however, and i won't call you a moron, a fag, or a dumbass.

You're a moron fag dumbass, the kind that should never be allowed around children.

Leftist PBS makes a case for kindergarten sex ed and it should be done because they say so? Oh fuck no! As the girls around here would say: "Oh, hell no!"
I am not surprised that the girls around you say that.

Some of us can move on but those poor toddlers can't! they will have nightmares every night after seeing those diabolical creatures!

Unless of course it was rusty limpthought reading a book. Then they would see a bloated mofo.

NO.

What kids should not see in a classroom is intolerant parents a immature adults

Good point, keep them out of public schools. The left tard educators are intolerant, indoctrinate and can't seem to stop sexually abusing the children

Try to work on sentence structure before you post.

Go fuck yourself, and stay away from children.

NO.

Good point, keep them out of public schools. The left tard educators are intolerant, indoctrinate and can't seem to stop sexually abusing the children

That is the best that you have?

Sure, just take your red rubber ball and go home.

Otto is another one of those self righteous intelliiiiigent left tards. Lol

Not being a judgmental piece of crap seems to be hard for you narrowminded knuckle draggers to understand.

I'm mocking you, Otto. You'll soon realize I don't give two shits what any leftist jackass thinks.

Sorry, you cried on your keyboard.

Lol get a grip old man. You're sport...you just don't realize it yet

Got that proof Heaven doesn't exist? No?

Told ya, dumb ass. Fatal error, you made a claim you couldn't back up. You have failed

I win :)

NO.

That is the best that you have?

Sure, just take your red rubber ball and go home.

It's the best advice you'll ever get.

Yeah and I always wondered about Bert and Ernie too.

Never forget about the gay Teletubbie - Tinky Winky.

There'd be millions more straight kids without him - Right? :)

tinkywpurse.jpg

Funny how the moralist have a problem with ones choice of life style but bitch about government when it comes to helping people eat and stay warm. These people are two faced.

I don't care what people choose to do with their lives as it is theirs to live.l

Most DON'T have a problem with their choices and lifestyle. They resent the prostelytizing of YOUNG CHILDREN as part of their acceptance campaign..

Same could be said about religion. The truth is these people are part of our society and should have every right to teach our children.[/QUO

Yes. They are a part of society. That doesn't give them automatic license to teach children. Child molesters, the westboro nutballs, bank robbers and crackheads are a part of society too. By your reasoning they should be able to teach children.

Well screw that.

Maybe if teachers got back to actually teaching what they're supposed to, instead of attempting activist shit like this, America wouldn't be as far down the scale in academic scores.

Not being a judgmental piece of crap seems to be hard for you narrowminded knuckle draggers to understand.

I'm mocking you, Otto. You'll soon realize I don't give two shits what any leftist jackass thinks.

Told ya, dumb ass. Fatal error, you made a claim you couldn't back up. You have failed

Sure, that's a great strategy for losing...declare victory.

No heaven, no 8,000 year old earth and no god for anyone on this planet.

Sure, that's a great strategy for losing...declare victory.

No heaven, no 8,000 year old earth and no god for anyone on this planet.

Don't just say it, I mean it's not like you have any cred. Prove it. Chop chop old man.

Again I won't wait...we both know you can't. You doubled down on being really stupid.

I already won again:)

tinkywpurse.jpg

Funny how the moralist have a problem with ones choice of life style but bitch about government when it comes to helping people eat and stay warm. These people are two faced.

I don't care what people choose to do with their lives as it is theirs to live.l

Most DON'T have a problem with their choices and lifestyle. They resent the prostelytizing of YOUNG CHILDREN as part of their acceptance campaign..

Definition of proselytize....."to recruit someone to join one's party, institution, or cause" Definition of PROSELYTIZE

Most sane parents don't want gays, feminists, BLMers, anti Trumpers and generally leftist commies to proselytize to their children either. Yet they get away with it through public schools, the media the MSM and liberal crap public education curriculum that tries to normalize homoesexuality teach our children how bad for the 'environment' we humans are, teach our girls and boys that they are going to have sex anyway so take this pill, put on this condom...... All the while tearing down Christian values, symbols and beliefs.

Last edited:

tinkywpurse.jpg

Definition of proselytize....."to recruit someone to join one's party, institution, or cause" Definition of PROSELYTIZE

Nobody wants gays, feminists, BLMers, anti Trumpers and generally leftist commies to proselytize to their children either. Yet the do through public schools, the media and the MSM.

I don't want clueless, violent and evil fuckers like you anywhere near my child. So look who's talking.

tinkywpurse.jpg

Nobody wants gays, feminists, BLMers, anti Trumpers and generally leftist commies to proselytize to their children either. Yet the do through public schools, the media and the MSM.

I don't want clueless, violent and evil fuckers like you anywhere near my child. So look who's talking.

Clueless? OH.....You mean I don't subscribe to your proselytizing sex to young children? :asshole: Violent? Please post any quote of mine where I advocated violence. :321:

It's not going to hurt anyone. It's not so different from Oscar the Grouch. Kids see them. Might as well figure out they're nothing to be afraid of
Teach the children to love Satan and not be afraid of him? Anybody in favor of this is a degenerate.

We've been saying they are mental cases for a looong time nobody wanted to believe us until they started getting real brave and moved in on the kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back