Drag queen demon reads to kids at Michelle Obama library

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Michelle Obama public library in Long Beach, California, has presented to children who are part of its young readers program a huge array of diversity and “inclusion” agendas.

Drag-queen demon reads to kids at Michelle Obama Library

Mental illness staring down your throats demonizing your kids and the sheep morons are a little to dumb to realize the psychological damage this is doing to these kids.

The kids just see someone reading a book.

You're the one with mental illness.

Never forget about the gay Teletubbie - Tinky Winky.

There'd be millions more straight kids without him - Right? :)

tinkywpurse.jpg

Funny how the moralist have a problem with ones choice of life style but bitch about government when it comes to helping people eat and stay warm. These people are two faced.

I don't care what people choose to do with their lives as it is theirs to live.l

Most DON'T have a problem with their choices and lifestyle. They resent the prostelytizing of YOUNG CHILDREN as part of their acceptance campaign..

Same could be said about religion. The truth is these people are part of our society and should have every right to teach our children.
Oh hell no do they have "every right" to teach OUR children. Teach your own if you want. Leave MINE out of your insanity.

Any one of these misfits attempts to get anywhere near our children and they will quickly realize the error they made and rue the day they made it. Bank that one

What? You gonna poop your pants in public.

ANY parent that thinks its just AOK to subject their small children that are still developing in the brain department, to be subjected to a man dressed as a women in a costume that is demonic is just as mental as the ones doing it. Period. And they should not be raising children. Period.
Oh. wait. OldLady is CPS and she thinks its just fine and dandy. So, don't count on any help on that end.

The Michelle Obama public library in Long Beach, California, has presented to children who are part of its young readers program a huge array of diversity and “inclusion” agendas.

Drag-queen demon reads to kids at Michelle Obama Library

Mental illness staring down your throats demonizing your kids and the sheep morons are a little to dumb to realize the psychological damage this is doing to these kids.

The kids just see someone reading a book.

You're the one with mental illness.
Oh look. Another idiot.

Funny how the moralist have a problem with ones choice of life style but bitch about government when it comes to helping people eat and stay warm. These people are two faced.

I don't care what people choose to do with their lives as it is theirs to live.l

Most DON'T have a problem with their choices and lifestyle. They resent the prostelytizing of YOUNG CHILDREN as part of their acceptance campaign..

Same could be said about religion. The truth is these people are part of our society and should have every right to teach our children.
Oh hell no do they have "every right" to teach OUR children. Teach your own if you want. Leave MINE out of your insanity.

Any one of these misfits attempts to get anywhere near our children and they will quickly realize the error they made and rue the day they made it. Bank that one

What? You gonna poop your pants in public.

You underestimate me old man. Put on a dress and try it....please. Now step off, toad

Last edited:
ANY parent that thinks its just AOK to subject their small children that are still developing in the brain department, to be subjected to a man dressed as a women in a costume that is demonic is just as mental as the ones doing it. Period. And they should not be raising children. Period.
Oh. wait. OldLady is CPS and she thinks its just fine and dandy. So, don't count on any help on that end.

Freaking loons...loons I tell ya

Yeah and I always wondered about Bert and Ernie too.

tinkywpurse.jpg

Keep yours out of society then. Problem solved and they will happily ever after as hermits.

Propably thank you for it some day, or not.

Like I said above...I'd whether my children stay away from religious people that spread hatred and closed mindness.

I'd also not mind if the killing machine of our military stayed the fuck away from them too.

I could go on and on about far worse then some guy that likes to wear girly cloth.

tinkywpurse.jpg

Keep yours out of society then. Problem solved and they will happily ever after as hermits.

Big talk from an old blow hard. Nobody takes left loons serious

tinkywpurse.jpg

No, you keep your nasty ass out of society. Someday you will be in the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong parent, sparky. I hope it happens soon.

You never saw Monty Python or He Haw either.

When was the last time some gay or trans person wanted to wipe out entire tribes, cities and even the world(the great flood!). That is something to keep the fuck away from your child I'd say.

When was the last time some gay or trans person wanted to wipe out entire tribes, cities and even the world(the great flood!). That is something to keep the fuck away from your child I'd say.

Face facts Matthew, you ain't wired up right

I am a married man and I stand for freedom. What do you stand for? Somehow I don't think lusting over killing and limiting peoples freedoms is wired right.

Ain't wired right? Why do you have to bring the drumpfster fire into every discussion.

Listen up noob...earn your wings then try to fly

Heaven doesn't exist, but your glass eyed stare dies.

I am a married man and I stand for freedom. What do you stand for? Somehow I don't think lusting over killing and limiting peoples freedoms is wired right.

Dude you claimed you're transgendered...nutty as a fruit cake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back