Drag queen demon reads to kids at Michelle Obama library

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who here watches the tv show Lucifer? Nothing like normalizing and dramatizing satan, right? Lucifer is this handsome guy and is alluding to "its cool to like Lucifer" to tweens and younger adults and even middle aged people. So normalizing a drag queen dressed as a demon is just the next step.

Ol satan is having a grand old time in this day and age..and is getting plenty of help from demons pretending to be human, and stupid humans that see nothing wrong with all the above, like Old Lady.

Its cool to admire Lucifer
Its cool to be a man dressing like a woman
Its cool for a woman to dress like a man
Its cool to have same sex parents
Its cool to worship satan and his followers.

Be cool, kiddies! Follow along or be a nobody!

Funny how the moralist have a problem with ones choice of life style but bitch about government when it comes to helping people eat and stay warm. These people are two faced.

I don't care what people choose to do with their lives as it is theirs to live.l

Apparently these perverts are rugged & lawful individualist, don't tread on me types who wish merely to live in peace like everybody else.

DAMN THEM! ;)

Hey Old Lady! Did you catch this days old story? Still in total disbelief that most sex offenders have cross dressing fetishes?

"
Trial begins for Casper resident charged with sexually assaulting 10-year-old girl

590a55f146c44.image.jpg

Miguel Martinez, who also uses the name Michelle

The jury trial for a Casper resident charged with sexually assaulting a 10-year-old girl began Monday.

Miguel Martinez faces one count of first-degree sexual abuse of a minor and one count of second-degree sexual abuse of a minor. If found guilty, Martinez could face up to 70 years in prison.

Martinez’s public defender, Tracy Hucke, said at a previous hearing that her client identifies as a woman and uses the name Michelle.

The 10-year-old’s mother reported to Casper police in March that her daughter said Martinez sexually assaulted her in a bathroom.
"
Trial begins for Casper resident charged with sexually assaulting 10-year-old girl
OldLady misses a lot of shit she doesn't want to acknowledge.

Who here watches the tv show Lucifer? Nothing like normalizing and dramatizing satan, right? Lucifer is this handsome guy and is alluding to "its cool to like Lucifer" to tweens and younger adults and even middle aged people. So normalizing a drag queen dressed as a demon is just the next step.

Ol satan is having a grand old time in this day and age..and is getting plenty of help from demons pretending to be human, and stupid humans that see nothing wrong with all the above, like Old Lady.

Its cool to admire Lucifer
Its cool to be a man dressing like a woman
Its cool for a woman to dress like a man
Its cool to have same sex parents
Its cool to worship satan and his followers.

Be cool, kiddies! Follow along or be a nobody!

I know how the story ends...wait for the trumpets ;)

They never should have stopped hanging them in the US.

I think Jefferson is the one that stopped it, just castrate them he says.

Interesting, they used to hang trannies and gays before Jefferson suggested castration?

Must have missed that in history class!

:bsflag:

I reckon you did, faggots used to be put to death. With this thread here? Motherfucker, I'm sorry it ever stopped.

I never felt that way before, but I surely do now.

The percentage of trans gendered that regret their decision to surgically change their sex is near 70%.....the media and the politicization of the issue is doing great harm....Get some help, get it early and do not chop your weenie off.

They're human beings and American citizens. They should be able to do everything you can do! That is what is right.

No No NO .. they are second class citizens who shouldn't be allowed to love whom they wish to love.

Give them a pint of water, a 9 volt battery, a roll of paper towels and deport them to Puerto Rico immediately ...

And as they board the barge, tell them to "have a good time"!!

tenor.gif

They never should have stopped hanging them in the US.

I think Jefferson is the one that stopped it, just castrate them he says.

Interesting, they used to hang trannies and gays before Jefferson suggested castration?

Must have missed that in history class!

:bsflag:

I reckon you did, faggots used to be put to death. With this thread here? Motherfucker, I'm sorry it ever stopped.

I never felt that way before, but I surely do now.
\

Your history class probably omitted information.

As for me, I can go open my history book and take a picture.

Yes, I kept it, it cost like $160 :blowup:I'd imagine it twice or more that now, and not as accurate.

They're human beings and American citizens. They should be able to do everything you can do! That is what is right.

No No NO .. they are second class citizens who shouldn't be allowed to love whom they wish to love.

Give them a pint of water, a 9 volt battery, a roll of paper towels and deport them to Puerto Rico immediately ...

And as they board the barge, tell them to "have a good time"!!

tenor.gif
Yer an idiot and a moron. Hows that for name calling? Nobody is saying they can't do whatever the fuck they want in the bedroom between consenting adults. What most that are sane are saying is...KEEP IT IN THE FUCKING BEDROOM YOU PERVERTED FUCKED IN THE HEAD ASSHOLES and STOP pushing your warpedness ON TO KIDS!!!!
Children are innocent. They should NOT be "taught" sex choices until they are old enough to even know what SEX IS.

Dumbass.

Yeah and I always wondered about Bert and Ernie too.

Never forget about the gay Teletubbie - Tinky Winky.

There'd be millions more straight kids without him - Right? :)

tinkywpurse.jpg

Funny how the moralist have a problem with ones choice of life style but bitch about government when it comes to helping people eat and stay warm. These people are two faced.

I don't care what people choose to do with their lives as it is theirs to live.l

Most DON'T have a problem with their choices and lifestyle. They resent the prostelytizing of YOUNG CHILDREN as part of their acceptance campaign..

Why would any sane parent or person think its ok for a man dressed as a woman and thinks/acts like a woman but has sex with a man and puts on an outfit to read to very young children as a DEMON....is ok? Really???? I am gobsmacked. Literally shocked at that mindset.

Why would any sane parent or person think its ok for a man dressed as a woman and thinks/acts like a woman but has sex with a man and puts on an outfit to read to very young children as a DEMON....is ok? Really???? I am gobsmacked. Literally shocked at that mindset.

All part of a much bigger agenda

tinkywpurse.jpg

Most DON'T have a problem with their choices and lifestyle. They resent the prostelytizing of YOUNG CHILDREN as part of their acceptance campaign..

Same could be said about religion. The truth is these people are part of our society and should have every right to teach our children.

tinkywpurse.jpg

Same could be said about religion. The truth is these people are part of our society and should have every right to teach our children.

Bullshit, keep your perversion away from children.

tinkywpurse.jpg

So it's fine with you for Evangelicals to prostelytize to kids at every opportunity? And with the Public blessing?

I don't think so..

tinkywpurse.jpg

Oh hell no do they have "every right" to teach OUR children. Teach your own if you want. Leave MINE out of your insanity.

tinkywpurse.jpg

Oh hell no do they have "every right" to teach OUR children. Teach your own if you want. Leave MINE out of your insanity.

Any one of these misfits attempts to get anywhere near our children and they will quickly realize the error they made and rue the day they made it. Bank that one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back