Draining what Swamp & Trump’s Vetting Processes

A 24-year-old former Trump campaign worker who rose rapidly to a senior post in the White House Office of National Drug Control Policy will step down by the end of the month because of controversy surrounding his appointment, the White House said late Wednesday.

Taylor Weyeneth, who graduated from college in May 2016, was named a White House liaison to the drug office in March and then promoted to deputy chief of staff in July, at age 23. His only professional experience after college and before becoming a political appointee was working on the Trump presidential campaign.

Early last year, Weyeneth revised dates relating to certain jobs he held, including one at a New York law firm. A partner at the firm told The Post that Weyeneth was "discharged" because he stopped showing up for work.

On all three résumés, Weyeneth maintained that he had a master's degree from Fordham University, although a university spokesman said Weyeneth had not completed his coursework.

www.chicagotribune.com/…
Like Van Jones exposed as a Communist and forced to resign. Good job vetting there. Is the person in question here a Communist? If not and is not anti-American who cares besides you?
So what if Jones was a communist? Only those lacking faith in Capitalism worry about commies. The year is 2018 btw.
And the year changes Communism somehow?

He is resigning, not seeing the issue. You want the administration to fire him for his lie? Bottom line, is that the kid is gone.
The point is that he should n ot have been hired in the first place. The turn over in this administration is getting alarming!

Who cares other than leftwing nuts, who don't like to be judged but want to judge.
Any one who is paying fucking attention other than alt right fools!

You are so full of it. Only you hard left nuts care. I am not close to alt right, I don’t like Trump, didn’t vote for Trump and I think you and others are just being stupid, you are as bad as the right wing nuts like shootspeeders, you just want to keep BS stirred up. You are as screwed up as Trump when he keeps it stirred up. Enjoy being stupid, loser.
Go love love your self papagorgio! The pres is supposed to vet his people, this pres much like you has zero knowledge of talant and does not vet any body or any thing. So FU!

You poor emotional basket case, I have never had a President dictate how an hour of my life is going. Obama didn’t vet a few of his staff, it didn’t matter to me then and I doesn’t matter to me now. You are a whiny little bitch, and you let people that have no real effect in your day to day life piss you off, you have a sad miserable life.

Presidents don’t influence my day to day life, I’m responsible for that, I lost wealth with only one President and I don’t blame him, it was my fault. Just as I don’t credit President’s with my gains, nor do I blame them for my losses. It’s called life, I survived many Presidents and I will survive many more to come.

Now go change your diaper.

Elizabeth Warren lied about her ethnicity to gain an advantage over others.

Even though there is NO proof that Warren gained any advantage from her claim of Native ethnicity, you [supposedly] neutral scum buckets still harp on that........

Beside, morons, skin color is NO longer a requisite for an ethnicity claim.........Native tribes have to come up with their own SUBJECTIVE criteria for who is or is not a member of the tribe.

Lol! You are the funniest asshole here. Thanks for the Daily laugh.

America vetted the Beast, the biggest and most repulsive swamp creature there was. Still, there is a lot of work to be done.

Yes there is. Instead of voting for the honest politician who came through 17 witch hunt investigations by Republicans without a single charge against her, they elected a man twice convicted of racial discrimination, who has facing two law suits for fraud (where he paid a settlement of $25 million), who paid a $5000 fine for bribing AG’s in two states to keep them from filing similar charges, and who has bragged about making millions from his bankruptcies, while both his investors and banks lost everything.

He’s also bragged of his infidelities, starting affairs with his 2nd and 3rd wives while still married to 1 and 2 respectively. Trump is a liar, a cheat and a con artist. Not to mention his admissions of sexual assault.

If he hadn’t been born rich, he’d be some penny ante con man living from hand to mouth, one step ahead from the law.

Trump was dead broke until Russian oligarchs started laundering money by buying expensive real estate in New York and Florida. That combined with revenues from his TV show allowed him recover his wealth and fake his image as a successful business man.

At least you have the good sense to call yourself “Meathead” because only someone with no brains at all would vote for a sleaze like Trump.
I lost you in your first line when you referred to the Beast as an honest politician.

The Beast's career is over. She will be remembered as the most corrupt person to run for the presidency in history. There is nothing in heaven, hell or on this planet that will ever alter that. She simply oozed sleaze.

Yes, Clinton’s career is over. She will not be remembered as corrupt. She will be remembered as a victim of a Republican witch hunts and lies.

I was never really a fan but she’s at least an honest person who doesn’t scam people out of their life savings like Trump. She didn’t sign into law a tax cut saving herself tens of millions in annual taxes and ensuring her children won’t be paying inheritance taxes like Trump.

She will be remembered as the ill tempered wife of Bill Clinton. I question her honesty as I do Trump’s honesty. That is why I could not vote for either.

She will be remembered as the ill tempered wife of Bill Clinton. I question her honesty as I do Trump’s honesty. That is why I could not vote for either.

Hillary has told dozens of lies in her lifetime.

Trump has told thousands of lies, both before and after being sworn in as president.

There's no comparison.

He is resigning, not seeing the issue. You want the administration to fire him for his lie? Bottom line, is that the kid is gone.
The point is that he should n ot have been hired in the first place. The turn over in this administration is getting alarming!

Who cares other than leftwing nuts, who don't like to be judged but want to judge.

You are so full of it. Only you hard left nuts care. I am not close to alt right, I don’t like Trump, didn’t vote for Trump and I think you and others are just being stupid, you are as bad as the right wing nuts like shootspeeders, you just want to keep BS stirred up. You are as screwed up as Trump when he keeps it stirred up. Enjoy being stupid, loser.
Go love love your self papagorgio! The pres is supposed to vet his people, this pres much like you has zero knowledge of talant and does not vet any body or any thing. So FU!

The press is NOT responsible for vetting Trump’s hires. Trump is. If the appointment required Senate confirmation then the Senate is also required to get the appointment.

Hillary has told dozens of lies in her lifetime.

Trump has told thousands of lies, both before and after being sworn in as president.

There's no comparison.

I still wouldn’t vote for either. I don’t trust either, why would someone vote for someone they couldn’t trust?

The press is NOT responsible for vetting Trump’s hires. Trump is. If the appointment required Senate confirmation then the Senate is also required to get the appointment.
pres is short for president.

Forum List

Back