Dream: To become a US Marine and a Brain Surgeon

Originally posted by Madeline
I applaud this Jose'...and I'd go further. Both nations' governments and business communities have sought, and still seek, to make a permanent American slave class or underclass of illegal Mexicans. No one with any humanity should endorse such an effort.

Let´s try to separate fact from fiction, Madeline:

FACT:

It's absolutely true that Mexico profits from the presence of illegal immigrants in America and try to support them with a series of legal and diplomatic measures. I would be insane to deny this fact.

But even if Mexico didn't get a single dollar from illegal immigrants it would still try to help them because all countries have this kind of "I'm for my citizens right or wrong" attitude.

America doesn't have anything to gain by defending self-confessed american drug mules arrested abroad but it often applies political pressure on foreign governments to extradite them to the US because this is what all governments in the world do.

FICTION:

Mexico deliberately keeps part of its population poor so that they immigrate to America.

This statement is so pathetic that it doesn't even deserve a serious reply. Some say the American government does not have an interest in controlling firearms because this is a way to reduce the american black population.

Most americans don't appreciate when people make up these loony theories about America so let's not do the same thing with Mexico.

Last edited:
José;2833815 said:
Originally posted by Angelhair
You will find that the vast majority of illegals and latinos love to play the victims. Just tune in to the spanish channels and watch them shed those crocodile tears. It's quite laughable to say the least.

... says the super patriotic american clown who's always blaming big, bad Mexico for the fact that poor, lil US federal government wipes its ass with its legal obligation to enforce America's immigration laws.

mexico, like you, sucks

José;2834012 said:
I applaud this Jose'...and I'd go further. Both nations' governments and business communities have sought, and still seek, to make a permanent American slave class or underclass of illegal Mexicans. No one with any humanity should endorse such an effort.

FACT:

It's absolutely true that Mexico profits from the presence of illegal immigrants in America and try to support them with a series of legal and diplomatic measures. I would be insane to deny this fact.

But even if Mexico didn't get a single dollar from illegal immigrants it would still try to help
them because all countries have this kind of "I'm for my citizens right or wrong" attitude.

America doesn't have anything to gain by defending self-confessed american drug mules arrested abroad but it often applies political pressure on foreign governments to extradite them to the US because this is what all governments in the world do.

FICTION:

Mexico deliberately keeps part of its population poor so that they immigrate to America.

This statement is so pathetic that it doesn't even deserve a serious reply. Some say the American government does not have an interest in controlling firearms because as a way to reduce the american black population.

Most americans don't appreciate when people make up these loony theories so let's not do the same thing with Mexico.

I have no idea why Mexico perpetuates poverty among its own people, but it does, Jose'. There is no denying that.

This story can't possibly be true because the Libs say all Marines are baby killers.

Well? which is it?

Further in the Marine Corps there are NO doctors. No Corpsmen, no nurses, not a single medical person.

You see the Navy provides those services. There has never been a Marine doctor. At least not in the US.

José;2834012 said:

FACT:

But even if Mexico didn't get a single dollar from illegal immigrants it would still try to help
them because all countries have this kind of "I'm for my citizens right or wrong" attitude.

FICTION:

This statement is so pathetic that it doesn't even deserve a serious reply. Some say the American government does not have an interest in controlling firearms because as a way to reduce the american black population.

Most americans don't appreciate when people make up these loony theories so let's not do the same thing with Mexico.

I have no idea why Mexico perpetuates poverty among its own people, but it does, Jose'. There is no denying that.

It's not because the Mexican government wants its citizens to be poor, Mad. It's because the Mexican government doesn't give a rat's ass about its citizens one way or another. Mexico's government is notoriously corrupt, with its individual officials on every level looking out only for the next bribe for themselves. This does not lead to a prosperous nation . . . except for the criminals and the people they bribe, of course.

Mexico's poverty does not cause America's problems with illegal mexican immigration anymore than the US gun legislation causes Mexico's problems with illegal american firearms.

LACK OF APPROPRIATE BORDER CONTROL IN AMERICA (IMMIGRANTS) AND MEXICO (WEAPONS) CAUSES BOTH PROBLEMS.

But jingoistic flag-waving clowns in both countries will always find it much easier and convenient to blame a foreign scapegoat for their own government's scandalous dereliction of duty.

José;2834862 said:
Mexico's poverty does not cause America's problems with illegal mexican immigration anymore than the US gun legislation causes Mexico's problems with illegal american firearms.

LACK OF APPROPRIATE BORDER CONTROL IN AMERICA (IMMIGRANTS) AND MEXICO (WEAPONS) CAUSES BOTH PROBLEMS.

But jingoistic flag-waving clowns in both countries will always find it much easier and convenient to blame a foreign scapegoat for their own government's scandalous dereliction of duty.

No one is excusing the US government's failure to enforce immigration laws, Jose'. A problem can have more'n one cause. You dun see Canadians fleeing to the US, do ya?

José;2834012 said:

FACT:

FICTION:

It's not because the Mexican government wants its citizens to be poor, Mad. It's because the Mexican government doesn't give a rat's ass about its citizens one way or another. Mexico's government is notoriously corrupt, with its individual officials on every level looking out only for the next bribe for themselves. This does not lead to a prosperous nation . . . except for the criminals and the people they bribe, of course.

This might well be true, but to add misery to suffering, Mexico redistributed wealth from its middle class to its wealthy, practically destroying that middle class in the early 1990's. Mexico has the highest GDP or any Latin American nation and yet taxes the wealthy -- pretty much the only ones able to pay -- at a rate so low, it is near the bottom of taxes collected. Obviously there is much the US could do to aid Mexico...but the people there must rise up and demand their nation treat them as human.

A spirit of revolution, we cannot export.

José;2833815 said:
Originally posted by Angelhair
You will find that the vast majority of illegals and latinos love to play the victims. Just tune in to the spanish channels and watch them shed those crocodile tears. It's quite laughable to say the least.

... says the super patriotic american clown who's always blaming big, bad Mexico for the fact that poor, lil US federal government wipes its ass with its legal obligation to enforce America's immigration laws.

I'm not going to join any racist chant against Hispanics, Jose'. There are as many diverse people from Mexico living in the US as there are stars in the sky. I regret that anyone who reasonably opposes amnesty for illegals would demonize Mexicans to help attain that goal.

It was not a racist chant - it was simply a fact. It was not about blaming Mexico - it was about a vast majority of illegals and latinos making themselves the victims. Nothing racist about that. Just facts. BTW - nobody demonizes ILLEGALS to attain ANY goal. It's a violation of our laws to enter this country without permission therefore why reward them with an amnesty????

José;2834862 said:

Mexico's problem is that Mexicans keep BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING.....etc

José;2833815 said:

I'm not going to join any racist chant against Hispanics, Jose'. There are as many diverse people from Mexico living in the US as there are stars in the sky. I regret that anyone who reasonably opposes amnesty for illegals would demonize Mexicans to help attain that goal.

It was not a racist chant - it was simply a fact. It was not about blaming Mexico - it was about a vast majority of illegals and latinos making themselves the victims. Nothing racist about that. Just facts. BTW - nobody demonizes ILLEGALS to attain ANY goal. It's a violation of our laws to enter this country without permission therefore why reward them with an amnesty????

I am 100% in favor of deporting every illegal...I just do not use any racist remarks to make my case. Calling "the vast majority of illegals and latinos" "victims" is r-a-c--i-s-t.

José;2834862 said:

Mexico's problem is that Mexicans keep BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING, and BREEDING.....etc

If only your folks had stopped having kids before you were born, Bullfighter. What value do you add to this convo? Your community? Your family?

Personally, I'm not seeing it.

[
If only your folks had stopped having kids before you were born, Bullfighter. What value do you add to this convo? Your community? Your family?

Personally, I'm not seeing it.

Mexicans QUADRUPLING their population in the last 60 years isn't an important issue?

The US feeding Mexicans BEFORE it feeds its own people isn't an important issue?

Originally posted by Bullfighter
Mexicans QUADRUPLING their population in the last 60 years isn't an important issue?

IT'S NOT AN IMPORTANT ISSUE AS FAR AS AMERICA'S IMMIGRATION PROBLEMS ARE CONCERNED, DUDE!!!!

America has millions of illegal Mexicans living there for DECADES not because of Mexico's demographic growth but because the US government does not do the job it is paid to do by the american people.

IT'S NOT MEXICO'S FAULT THAT ICE AGENTS TOTALLY IGNORE THE THOUSANDS OF PHONE CALLS MADE BY CONCERNED AMERICAN CITIZENS EVERY FUCKING DAY DENOUNCING THE PRESENCE OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS!!!!

No one is excusing the US government's failure to enforce immigration laws, Jose'. A problem can have more'n one cause. You dun see Canadians fleeing to the US, do ya?

Madeline maybe I'm breaking news to you but America is not the only country in the world facing illegal immigration problems.

Russia has an enormous problem with chinese illegal immigration into Siberia.

Brazil and Argentina have hundreds of thousands of illegals from Bolivia (the poorest country in South America).

South Africa hundreds of thousands of illegals from Zimbabwe.

etc, etc, etc...

We recently discussed the situation of illegal Roma in France, remember?

America's real problem is not illegal immigration in and of itself (it's a worldwide phenomenon) it is the the fact that the US government (by not pursuing an aggressive illegal immigration policy) allows illegal immigrants to remain in America for decades creating family ties, marrying american citizens thereby making it harder and harder to deport them.

Mexico is a sovereign country that is under no obligation to act as America's border patrol arresting Mexican citizens as they try to leave the country.

According to the international protocol regulating the transit of people between countries it's America's obligation to deny entry to any Mexican national they suspect and detain those trying to enter the country illegally.

Similarly, America is under no obligation to change its gun legislation to help reduce Mexico's gun related violence. If Mexico has any problem with the flow of illegal american weapons it's their duty to draw its wallet and pay for the increase in the numbers of mexican border agents.

So America's real problem is not Mexicans jumping the fence, Madeline, but the American government's refusal to do what every sane country in the world does:

Arrest and repatriation.

And I gotta telly you, Madeline, no other country on Earth is better equipped to deal with illegal immigration than America, the richest country in the world and a fully sovereign nation.

The american government doesn't even have a valid "excuse" to justify their dereliction like poverty, lack of national sovereignty due to foreign military occupation etc,etc...

Americans don't have anyone\anything to blame for their immigration problems but the sheer lack of political will of their own government.

The hostility, the resentment you harbor toward Mexico is absolutely unjust, Madeline. As unjust as the hostility many Mexicans nurture against the US due to the problem of illegal american weapons in Mexico.

I am 100% in favor of deporting every illegal...I just do not use any racist remarks to make my case. Calling "the vast majority of illegals and latinos" "victims" is r-a-c--i-s-t.

I disagree. However, you are entitled to your opinion. I really would like for you to explain to me how it is racist, tho. If you want to criticize my statement as being unfair, that is one thing - but - to say it is racist, is stretching it.

José;2836671 said:
Originally posted by Bullfighter

IT'S NOT AN IMPORTANT ISSUE AS FAR AS AMERICA'S IMMIGRATION PROBLEMS ARE CONCERNED, DUDE!!!!

America has millions of illegal Mexicans living there for DECADES not because of Mexico's demographic growth but because the US government does not do the job it is paid to do by the american people.

IT'S NOT MEXICO'S FAULT THAT ICE AGENTS TOTALLY IGNORE THE THOUSANDS OF PHONE CALLS MADE BY CONCERNED AMERICAN CITIZENS EVERY FUCKING DAY DENOUNCING THE PRESENCE OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS!!!!

Do they keep hanging up on you?:(

José;2836688 said:
So America's real problem is not Mexicans jumping the fence, Madeline, but the American government's refusal to do what every sane country in the world does:

Arrest and repatriation.

And I gotta telly you, Madeline, no other country on Earth is better equipped to deal with illegal immigration than America, the richest country in the world and a fully sovereign nation.

The american government doesn't even have a valid "excuse" to justify their dereliction like poverty, lack of national sovereignty due to foreign military occupation etc,etc...

Americans don't have anyone\anything to blame for their immigration problems but the sheer lack of political will of their own government.

The hostility, the resentment you harbor toward Mexico is absolutely unjust, Madeline. As unjust as the hostility many Mexicans nurture against the US due to the problem of illegal american weapons in Mexico.

I agree, except I dun have any hostility for Mexico or its citizens.

Forum List

Back