Dresden in 1945

It is shameful for you to invoke the Holocaust while at the same time comparing Hitler to Trump.

I do not compare Hitler and Trump. You should try to learn to understand what other people say. I call Donald Trump a high traitor. And I ask myselve why this man ever got more than one vote in any voting. And I warn that Hitler did do a coup in 192x in Bavaria and was not long enough in prison for this crime so he was able to overtake Germany in the early 1930ies. And I say it's not a good idea to laugh about an idiot like Trump as the people once laughed about the idiot Hitler. I am for strong and strict laws in cases of high treason in democracies and not for tolerance.

There are plenty of politicians I do not like, but they didn't burn babies alive

Who burned babies alive?

or throw naked people in trenches, maybe still alive, to die around other bleeding naked people.

Eh?

Get a freaking grip.

Your racist "arguments" against all Germans will help you nothing at all in case you will lose the USA because you give it for free to the people who are destroying the values the USA is basing on.

And by the way: Perhaps you should try to find out what really had happened in Germany in the years 1933-1945. The Holocaust started with the lie "work makes free" (=resocialization of offenders) (- the Nazis used this formula instead of "work makes dead" -) and ended in an highly industrialized form of mass-murder.

Last edited:
So you can call me names, but I can’t return the favor.

GFY you Nazi fuck.

It's absolutelly nothing new for me that Nazis like you call other people Nazis. And I would absolutelly not be astonished if I will be hanged one day anywhere in the world as a man who had murdered the own grandparents before he had been born.

Forum List

Back