Happy VE Day

Why do you admire history’s greatest mass murdered, Karen?
1924-1953 less than 4 million people went through the GULAG system. 650,000 were sentenced to death during the same period.
Hard to believe these numbers for someone, who has eaten shit off a propaganda shovel all his life?
I remember in the 1990's seeing someone on TV telling Sean Hannity that 100 million people were exterminated in the USSR, even 150 million and Sean was amazed at these “true” numbers.... I repeat, you have been eating Cold War propaganda crap from a shovel all your life and asking for more.
Nothing but contempt for it.

FYI, 90% of Lendlease materials went to England. 10% went to the Soviet Union. The vast majority of that 10% was delivered in 1943-1945, when the fate of the war was pretty much sealed.
Yes, even that small part that got to the USSR in 1941-45 is better than nothing, but in 1941-42, when the question was about the survival of the state and the Russian people, the USSR fought with what was made at the enterprises created in the USSR.
The USSR ended payments for delivered goods in 2006.
And when did England finish paying for Lendlease?
“First deliveries occurred in 1941 and included American M3 Stuarts and M3 Lees while the British contributed Tetrarchs, Matildas, and Valentines.”

The Soviets sent waves of convicts, both political and criminal as well as children at the Germans with only sticks.

My Dads younger Brother he was just 18 years old in this photo when he joined the Royal Navy, he had walked to the next town when he was 17 and they rejected him as too young, one ship he was on was HMS Stayner we were gifted it from the US where it had been a Buckley class destroyer, later in the War my Uncle served on HMS Victorious aircraft carrier in the Pacific, he was a Oerlikon Gunner, Dad told me after the War when my Uncle came home he had a terrible stammer that afflicted him then after two years one day it just went away, it was probably what we call PTSD today. HMS Stayner took part in the action that sank U 671 near Newhaven the Captain was killed.
1715367737059.jpeg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back