Dresden in 1945

go right ahead----cite the ZIONIST propaganda you heard in a synagogue or
that which you were told by jews or READ in
zionist publications. The islamo nazi propaganda I read as child---published in
hundreds of little throw-aways booklets included the islamo nazi MOSQUE, MADRASSA AND COMMUNITY teaching that AUSCHWITZ was a country club. My protestant, catholic and eastern orthodox circle of playmates believed it-----and ADOLF was "really a jew"
Clearly you aren’t informed. Asking such an ignorant question proves it.

10/7 was Zionist propaganda.

Get informed.

Clearly you aren’t informed. Asking such an ignorant question proves it.

10/7 was Zionist propaganda.

Get informed.
I am very informed. You seem to have a big problem answering "an ignorant question"
What is the source of your information? I have mine from muslims from ALL OVER the world educated in muslim families and schools and from jews all over the world including in Israel and including the doctors and surgeons from over there.

I am very informed. You seem to have a big problem answering "an ignorant question"
What is the source of your information? I have mine from muslims from ALL OVER the world educated in muslim families and schools and from jews all over the world including in Israel and including the doctors and surgeons from over there.
Yet you don’t know about the lies Israel and US media and government told about 10/7, to inflame and demonize. It’s a tactic used by the elite for centuries to promote death and destruction, and you fell for again.

Yet you don’t know about the lies Israel and US media and government told about 10/7, to inflame and demonize. It’s a tactic used by the elite for centuries to promote death and destruction, and you fell for again.
what are the lies? at least THREE---or even two?

No it won't because the US IS NATO ...

The NATO is a defence alliance. As far as I know 50% of the budget of the NATO pays Germany. The USA is only the most mighty member of this defence alliance. No wonder for a country in the size of a continent. I fear one of the main reasons of the USA to be a member of the NATO is to get control over the other allies of the NATO and to block their military research and innovation power. The USA makes their allies weak. So I think a loss of the USA in the NATO is not really a big problem. The USA will make less money with their weapon industry - other weapon industries will make more money in case the USA will leave the NATO. That's all what will change. Anyway is the USA - since Donald Trump had been president of the USA - no fully trustworthy partner any longer.

Last edited:
right---like the mythological existence of Auschwitz

Like what? I hope you know that in Auschwitz Birkenau - in the meadow of the birchs - sang no bird. No joke. It sang really no bird in Auschwitz-Birkenau. No film is able to show the real horror of the place where this death factory once had been.

If you think so, Nazi.

You will get a very big problem with god - and I doubt you will find out how to solve this problem. Hopefully I'm wrong - even if you would be the worst enemy of all life within this universe, Nazi.
I have a big problem with God, yet you support a genocide. Down you go.

Like what? I hope you know that in Auschwitz Birkenau - in the meadow of the birchs - sang no bird. No joke. It sang really no bird in Auschwitz-Birkenau. No film is able to show the real horror of the place where this death factory once had been.

It is shameful for you to invoke the Holocaust while at the same time comparing Hitler to Trump. There are plenty of politicians I do not like, but they didn't burn babies alive or throw naked people in trenches, maybe still alive, to die around other bleeding naked people.

Get a freaking grip.

The NATO is a defence alliance. As far as I know 50% of the budget of the NATO pays Germany. The USA is only the most mighty member of this defence alliance. No wonder for a country in the size of a continent. I fear one of the main reasons of the USA to be a member of the NATO is to get control over the other allies of the NATO and to block their military research and innovation power. The USA makes their allies weak. So I think a loss of the USA in the NATO is not really a big problem. The USA will make less money with their weapon industry - other weapon industries will make more money in case the USA will leave the NATO. That's all what will change. Anyway is the USA - since Donald Trump had been president of the USA - no fully trustworthy partner any longer.

Rubbish. All of the NATO countries have their own arms industries, which is why little is standardized.

I have a big problem with God,

I know.

yet you support a genocide. Down you go.

What you do here is not any opinion. It is a crime in many countries of the world to do a perpetator vctim inversion and to accuse a victim of a genocide as the originator of this genocide, Nazi.

It's by the for a German like me very astonishing that nearly everyone in the English speaking world is a racist who calls every German "Nazi" - latest when a German says something what someone else doesn't like to accept on whatever reason.

Last edited:
I know.

What you do here is not any opinion. It is a crime in many countries of the world to do a perpetator vctim inversion and to accuse a victim of a genocide as genocider, Nazi.
So you can call me names, but I can’t return the favor.

GFY you Nazi fuck.

Forum List

Back