Hillary says that Trump is a danger

I've never seen the like......The dems are so desperate that they just said fuck-it and doubled down on their Trump hate.....Even blaming him for the attempts on his life.....It's not like it's just a couple nut-job leftists either.

Now I'll be the first to say that any dem who goes to their reward is a good thing but I'll take it as it comes, not wish it upon them.

I've never seen the like......The dems are so desperate that they just said fuck-it and doubled down on their Trump hate.....Even blaming him for the attempts on his life.....It's not like it's just a couple nut-job leftists either.

Now I'll be the first to say that any dem who goes to their reward is a good thing but I'll take it as it comes, not wish it upon them.

I'll wish it.

We are damn well past half measures.

I'll wish it.

We are damn well past half measures.
I'd prefer the 50/50 option.

OIP.qB6dnW8UVr7AGtEt3VmDogHaD4

A day after a failed assassination attempt on Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton said Monday that the former president posed a "danger to our country and the world."

"The press is still not able to cover Trump the way that they should," Clinton told MSNBC's Rachel Maddow. "They careen from one outrage to the next … I don’t understand why it’s so difficult for the press to have a consistent narrative about how dangerous Trump is. You know, the late great journalist Harry Evans, one time said that journalists should, you know, really try to achieve objectivity, and by that, he said, I mean they should cover the object."

"Well, the object in this case is Donald Trump. His demagoguery, his danger to our country and the world. And stick with it."

Comment:
Hillary's grudge against Trump is crazy.
The Democrats are doubling down on their incitement of hate and violence against Trump.
She is actually claiming that the Media is too easy on Trump.
She is acutely delusional.
Ain't it funny that you can sit in a room full of twitchy brainwashed leftist retards stand up an proclaim
I have a turkey sandwich with bacon, lettuce ,cucumber and mayo and I'm not afraid to use it

Someone will say they don't feel safe ,your words are violence .....

Trumps dangerous threat to our democracy...Hitler like and must be taken out .....

That's ok in left-wing low IQ retard land ...
The moral ones can never live up to their own standards .....cause they're miserable fags with dreams of hall monitor grandeur

Glad I don't have that problem .

sjsjsjkskskskss.jpg
shskskskskskskskksss.jpg

A day after a failed assassination attempt on Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton said Monday that the former president posed a "danger to our country and the world."

"The press is still not able to cover Trump the way that they should," Clinton told MSNBC's Rachel Maddow. "They careen from one outrage to the next … I don’t understand why it’s so difficult for the press to have a consistent narrative about how dangerous Trump is. You know, the late great journalist Harry Evans, one time said that journalists should, you know, really try to achieve objectivity, and by that, he said, I mean they should cover the object."

"Well, the object in this case is Donald Trump. His demagoguery, his danger to our country and the world. And stick with it."

Comment:
Hillary's grudge against Trump is crazy.
The Democrats are doubling down on their incitement of hate and violence against Trump.
She is actually claiming that the Media is too easy on Trump.
She is acutely delusional.
Hillary who ?

Hillary says that Trump is a danger​

Yes, if this keeps up, Trump's existence poses a real danger to our country running out of bullets trying to kill him. Worse, someone might miss Trump trying to gun him down and hit a bystander! We must eliminate Trump to stop this madness! :smoke:

Meanwhile, look at what Hillary's festering hate has done to her, literally eaten up her insides.
She now looks like a walking dead lifeless ghoul.

Screen Shot 2024-09-17 at 10.36.01 PM.png

Forum List

Back