Dresden in 1945

Interesting in this context is it that Donald Trump was the first president of the USA who became a high traitor - and you like to vote for him a second time. This remembers somehow to the history of Hitler who first tried to do a coup in Bavaria in the 1920ies and overtook Germany in the early 1930ies. Hitler was not taken serios. Most people laughed about Hitler. Some years later no one laughed about Hitler any longer.

Hitler said we should fix infrastructure. Joe Biden also said we should fix infrastructure.

Therefore, Joe Biden is Hitler.

THIS IS THE ARGUMENT OF AN ACTUAL GERMAN, to their eternal shame

I know of a woman who was buried in Dresden as a child and was rescued. Her life and the life of many others who met her was terrible. For decades. She and her husband had been a catastrophe born in catastrophes bearing catastrophes. One of this catastrophes - their son - had nearly killed my beloved wife. As far as I know he is in prison now.

WHY DID WE BOMB DRESDEN

I would like to thank the two Germans in this thread for once again proving to my fellow Americans that Germany can NEVER be trusted. NEVER.

I already knew, but people are learning this all the time.

Folks.

Germany is NOT an ally.

Forum List

Back