Trump is doing the same thing Biden did, after a horrible debate

A MAGA argument against Harris, "she sounds like a drunken sorority girl with Willie browns dick in her mouth"
That is why MAGA is losing and will continue to lose. Keep talking.
Is that why you all had to forgo primaries? Why xiden had to withdraw? And why kameltoe had the debate questions given in advance?

I’m actually a lady
OK, but no matter.
The query still stands: "Why do you think you fail with accomplished women"?

Have you experienced adult struggle with your Mom? any daughters? a female boss or two?
It simply could be your misogyny.
Fix that and you maybe could be successful with female relationships going forward/
Good luck.

OK, but no matter.
The query still stands: "Why do you think you fail with accomplished women"?

Have you experienced adult struggle with your Mom? any daughters? a female boss or two?
It simply could be your misogyny.
Fix that and you maybe could be successful with female relationships going forward/
Good luck.
You sound like a xiden

I'm serious poster Struth.
We wish you good luck in repairing your ability to have meaningful and satisfying relationships with women of intelligence, competency, and accomplishment.
Your party can't even define what a woman is, you keep projecting, your prejudice has already been exposed.

"Your party can't even...."

Ummm, mi amiga, I don't have a party.
Am too conservative for the Dems.
Too liberal for the GOP.

Thus, I am a registered Independent.

But enough about me, let me again urge you to seek some resources that can help you work your way through this misogyny-gig you now find yourself in.

Good luck.

Ummm, mi amiga, I don't have a party.
Am too conservative for the Dems.
Too liberal for the GOP.

Thus, I am a registered Independent.

But enough about me, let me again urge you to seek some resources that can help you work your way through this misogyny-gig you now find yourself in.

Good luck.
Haha I’m a woman…how can I be a misogynist? Wait nevermind you all can’t define a woman

Forum List

Back