🚨President Trump just dropped the RECEIPTS on every single Democrat who has contributed to the hateful rhetoric against him

"2024 is the Final Battle"
"I am your retribution"
"You have to fight or you won't have a country any more"
"You'll never take back our country with weakness"
“You know what they used to do to guys like that when they were in a place like this? They’d be carried out on a stretcher, folks."
“If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people—maybe there is, I don’t know.”
“Human Scum that is working so hard to destroy our Once Great Country.”
"If I'm not elected, it’s going to be a bloodbath for the country.”
"Potential death & destruction in such a false charge could be catastrophic for our Country"

There is no excuse for the danger Trump has been in. None.

Outside of that, those quotes are from him. The cult can deny it, it can avoid it, it can spin it, but those are his words.

He is pure chaos. He creates it, then plays the victim of it. He is sick. And those are enabling him are a part of this disaster.

Well Mac I haven't seen this nation so close to the edge since 9/11 but that was a threat from the outside, not the inside. Inside is worse.

They're gonna kill him, and that will start it all up

And all we have here are years and years and years of you sniveling and clutching your pearls over how awful he hurt your feelings.

Hope you're proud. Could never be me.

"I am your retribution"
“You know what they used to do to guys like that when they were in a place like this? They’d be carried out on a stretcher, folks."
“If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people—maybe there is, I don’t know.”
"Potential death & destruction in such a false charge could be catastrophic for our Country"

Outside of that, those quotes are from him. The cult can deny it, it can avoid it, it can spin it, but those are his words.

He is pure chaos. He creates it, then plays the victim of it. He is sick. And those are enabling him are an important part of this disaster.

Mac when they finally succeed in killing him, what will you say? He deserved it because he was talking about the economy and said "bloodbath"?

We need to start spraying whole communities with testosterone; this HAS to be the reason men have been driven to respond like women. Or something, idk

Well Mac I haven't seen this nation so close to the edge since 9/11 but that was a threat from the outside, not the inside. Inside is worse.

They're gonna kill him, and that will start it all up

And all we have here are years and years and years of you sniveling and clutching your pearls over how awful he hurt your feelings.

Hope you're proud. Could never be me.
Thoughts and prayers.

LOL

That's rich coming from the herd positioning Trump above the law.

We're not criminally stupid or insane, so we don't say stuff like "no one is above the law" or that the law "can't be denied". YOU say these things, and then when we cite a million examples of how it's not true, call us names.

It should be shameful to be so dull yet here we are

"I am your retribution"

He is pure chaos. He creates it, then plays the victim of it. He is sick. And those are enabling him are an important part of this disaster.
You subverted assholes went full Marxist in America.
You don't go full Marxist in America. :eusa_naughty:
FAFO

You subverted assholes went full Marxist in America.
You don't go full Marxist in America. :eusa_naughty:
FAFO
Yep..... if these people take over then you will have a lot of "moderate" democrats and independents saying, "What the hell just happened? All of our freedoms are gone. Maybe I should have voted for Trump, even though I didn't like him personally".

Good on him to do this and expose them. They all want Trump dead. They are terrified of him becoming president again because he will go scorched earth on them with his new justice department and jail them. These democrats has brought all this upon themselves.
Bullshit. Harris and the Dems can't be blamed for the actions of the kinds of nuts trump and Repubs want to arm with weapons of war. Especially after doing nothing but speaking the truth about the threat he poses to the world. The Putin wannabe has spewed so much hatred and lies over the years it's both disingenuous and hypocritical for him to manipulate the rubes this way.

Mac when they finally succeed in killing him, what will you say? He deserved it because he was talking about the economy and said "bloodbath"?

We need to start spraying whole communities with testosterone; this HAS to be the reason men have been driven to respond like women. Or something, idk
If that happens, Mac1958 will have nothing left to live for or post about.

Yeah. It’s almost as though it is meaningless.

We know the only "god" you would worship would essentially be, as the Bible puts it, "your stomach". In other words a Pez dispenser in the sky.

Btw it doesn't make you special; having your stomach be your god is the default human position

We're not criminally stupid or insane, so we don't say stuff like "no one is above the law" or that the law "can't be denied". YOU say these things, and then when we cite a million examples of how it's not true, call us names.

It should be shameful to be so dull yet here we are

LOL

Actually, yeah, you are criminally stupid and insane. Y'all scream lawfare regarding Trump's legal problems despite the evidence of his guilt. Despite him already being found guilty on 34 of the 90+ charges against him.

Forum List

Back