🚨President Trump just dropped the RECEIPTS on every single Democrat who has contributed to the hateful rhetoric against him

I mean the democratic party that's spawned fascist strip, who have incarcerated political prisoners, and pursed lawfare Faun

~S~

LOLOL

By "political prisoners," you mean criminals who stormed the Capitol.

And again, the first shooter was a registered Republican; the second potential shooter is a registered unaffiliated and he voted for Trump in 2016.

Every day you folks deny the demonstrable truth. It's a threat to the country.

Although the investigation is still underway, social media posts and past interviews paint the 58-year-old alleged gunman as a vocal Trump supporter-turned-critic who was particularly passionate about defending Ukraine in its war against Russia and sought to recruit volunteers to fight in Ukraine. Public records show he also has a history of criminal convictions, some of which would have barred him from owning a gun.

According to what appears to be a self-published e-book in 2023, Routh previously thought about the idea of a Trump assassination. In a section about Iran, Routh apologized to the Middle East nation for having previously voted for Trump, whom Routh described as a “retarded child” and said “ended up being brainless” for dismantling the U.S.-Iran nuclear deal.

“I am man enough to say that I misjudged and made a terrible mistake,” Routh wrote. “You are free to assassinate Trump as well as me for that error in judgment.”

“No one here in the U.S. seems to have the balls to put natural selection to work,” he added, “or even unnatural selection.”

What We Know—and Don’t Know—So Far About the Trump Golf Course Shooter
Six more weeks. And probably, more after that.

And we sure as hell haven't reached bottom yet.

We'll see.

None are so blind as those who refuse to see Faun

~S~
You can't reason with these subverted demoralized zombies, sparks.
They can't be reached.
They are to be made an example of how Marxism has scrambled the minds of multiple generations that have led us to where we are now.
The exponential spread of their pathetic mindset has to END, but it must be exposed and defined first.
Faun is exhibit A in that regard.

You can't reason with these subverted demoralized zombies, sparks.
They can't be reached.
They are to be made an example of how Marxism has scrambled the minds of multiple generations that have led us to where we are now.
The exponential spread of their pathetic mindset has to END, but it must be exposed and defined first.
Faun is exhibit A in that regard.

You clearly have no clue what Marxism really is.

Yuri Bezmenov warned us about YOU

rotfl-gif.288736

Imbecile, here are the 10 tenets of Marxism...

... Democrats are not pursuing any of those except free public schools, which both parties support; and a progressive income tax, which Republicans gave us.

rotfl-gif.288736

Imbecile, here are the 10 tenets of Marxism...

... Democrats are not pursuing any of those except free public schools, which both parties support; and a progressive income tax, which Republicans gave us.
You poor subverted demoralized zombie. :itsok:

Every one of those statements is a fact.

Trump proved on January 6 he is an existential threat to our democracy.

The truth hurts, doen't it.
…… and every response from Democrats and the Left is violence. From burning and looting our cities to shooting up a field of Congressional Republicans and now two assassination attempts on Trump. It is simply not enough for Democrats and the Left to simply take on Trump at the ballot box.

LOLOLOL

Moron, it's electoral votes that go to Washington to be counted. Not the electors themselves. Her signature was on the fake certificate of ascertainment. That established her as a fake elector.

As far as the plea deal, the government does that all the time in exchange for the defendant's agreement that they will testify on behalf of the prosecution.

I swear, you get dumber by the post.
I know that, hence why I thought it was crazy when you claimed "Tell that to the republican fake elector who's been convicted for being a fake electors." and that Trump and ordered her to go to Washington.

Poor Dr. Trumpenstein created a MAGA MONSTER. It's after him now. Get him more security from his creation.

Great, another nazi who hates personal freedom and liberty.

LOL

First one was one of yours.
Yeah, let's just peruse your "put the vaxx refusers in camps" quotes, you Nazi
Then what's gonna be your excuse this time if Trump loses again?
There's no excuses this time. If they try to perpetrate a fraud like happened in 2020, they will wish they hadn't.
All the killers are leftards.
Thus far.

Forum List

Back