Meta bans RT as Western crackdown continues

FB is not really the front door. One can just go to RT.com on any browser and get to the site.
It's the door to the internet like AOL was for many Americans.
And now Zuckerberg is shutting windows and doors.
Alphabet Inc. actively skews search results in favor of the globalists.

You RWNJs don't understand the Bill of Rights.. Especially not the 1st Amendment.
Funny thing how censorship by big tech and old corporate media is always one way, in support of the state. Those opposing the state narrative are the ones censored. If you lie in support of the state, as corporate media does everyday, no censorship is imposed.

Have you ever noticed this?

Funny thing how censorship by big tech and old corporate media is always one way, in support of the state. Those opposing the state narrative are the ones censored. If you lie in support of the state, as corporate media does everyday, no censorship is imposed.

Have you ever noticed this?
His chronic confirmation bias and the party's ass that he kisses in his face blinds him.

Hey moron, the 1st amendment applies to the government, not the individual. Anyone can still get their news from RT if they desire to spread Russian propaganda of which there are quite a few on this forum.
See my post to Crapper above.

PS. If you don’t know big corporations and government are one, I can’t help you. We live in a Fascist corporatist state. Wake the fuck up.

PS. If you don’t know big corporations and government are one, I can’t help you. We live in a Fascist corporatist state. Wake the fuck up.
The fauxbertaran Golfing Gonad also seriously believes that the multi-nationals are just free actors.

He's the livng avatar for what a fucking joke -in the poorest of taste- that the libertarian movement in general, and the LP in particular, have turned into.

I don't agree with your "Fascist corporatist state" observation, though I will concede there is too much corporate power and too much of the media is tied up in too few companies. It wasn't that way before, but it is now. So, I can understand why we should be opposed to mega-corporations censoring media, even if from another country. The reason I don't object to META's ban of RT is because: 1) RT is using META and other social media to spread propaganda to undermine our elections (no sense aiding them in their disinformation campaign); and 2) if anyone wants to read RT you only need to use the search function and go their website. I would be opposed to banning RT from the US. That is unacceptable.

I don't agree with your "Fascist corporatist state" observation, though I will concede there is too much corporate power and too much of the media is tied up in too few companies. It wasn't that way before, but it is now. So, I can understand why we should be opposed to mega-corporations censoring media, even if from another country. The reason I don't object to META's ban of RT is because: 1) RT is using META and other social media to spread propaganda to undermine our elections (no sense aiding them in their disinformation campaign); and 2) if anyone wants to read RT you only need to use the search function and go their website. I would be opposed to banning RT from the US. That is unacceptable.
"I'm all for free speech and against corporate consolidation of media...

......BUT...."

Translation: I'm really not in favor of free speech and against corporate consolidation of media.

"I'm all for free speech and against corporate consolidation of media...

......BUT...."

Translation: I'm really not in favor of free speech and against corporate consolidation of media.
If I had my druthers I would go back to the days when we had a thousand locally owned independent newspapers and not these corporate behemoths. I will once again concede that at some point the 1st amendment should apply to mega media corporations. I can also see myself changing my view on what META is doing with RT as well. I admit I could be mistaken in my initial opinion.

If I had my druthers I would go back to the days when we had a thousand locally owned independent newspapers and not these corporate behemoths. I will once again concede that at some point the 1st amendment should apply to mega media corporations. I can also see myself changing my view on what META is doing with RT as well. I admit I could be mistaken in my initial opinion.
Just a long-winded way of saying that you really don't GAF about free speech.

Quit fronting.

The fauxbertaran Golfing Gonad also seriously believes that the multi-nationals are just free actors.

He's the livng avatar for what a fucking joke -in the poorest of taste- that the libertarian movement in general, and the LP in particular, have turned into.

and you still do not understand the 1st amendment.

Just no helping some people

Forum List

Back