Drive Thru Hero?

Did this guy do the right thing? Seems like it turned out well

Yeah, it was the right thing, just a shame he didnt kill the perp. The guy who was shot if you notice at the end, is suspected of other robberies. If he died, that would of stopped that crime spree.

I'm glad the way it turned out, but the police will likely find him, and he will be doing time. An innocent person could have been shot.

^^^ If the shooter gets busted, it could be over their choice to drive off after doing what they did. What I want to know is why they took off in the first place. Because of what they did, innocent lives were saved instead of being shot like you imply here in your message. Why wouldn't the shooter want to take ownership of that when it shouldn't be anything to be ashamed of, but instead something to be proud of? That armed person inside is where the true danger could've come from had they not been shot at.

God bless you and the drive through shooter and the people that they saved always!!!

Holly

Last edited:
^^^ If the shooter gets busted, it could be over their choice to drive off after doing what they did. What I want to know is why they took off in the first place. Because of what they did, innocent lives were saved instead of being shot like you imply here in your message. Why wouldn't the shooter want to take ownership of that when it shouldn't be anything to be ashamed of, but instead something to be proud of? That armed person inside is where the true danger could've come from had they not been shot at.

God bless you and the drive through shooter and the people that they saved always!!!

Holly
Maybe he wrote a bad check 30 years ago...

Did this guy do the right thing? Seems like it turned out well

Yeah, it was the right thing, just a shame he didnt kill the perp. The guy who was shot if you notice at the end, is suspected of other robberies. If he died, that would of stopped that crime spree.

I agree. Kill the asshole or he will try to sue your ass.

Like the way that attendant hit the floor. Most people just stand around looking stupid when guns go off.

What I want to know is why they took off in the first place
Because what he did is a crime
Did the mayor of Portland commit a crime by calling off the police so the ANTIFA could beat the shit out of a gay man?
Of course. You know that.
In my state if someone is robbing a convenient store and I happen to walk in and shoot the perp dead, it isnt against the law. Why is it illegal where that dumbass was shot and still alive?

^^^ Why the shooting happened at all, to me, is what should make all of the difference. Nothing would've happened at all had the hold up not taken place to begin with.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back