Drone strike kills 12 in Yemen

Doesnt the community organizer in chief understand hes only creating more terrorists... And where are all those clueless code pink dykes ?

A drone strike in Yemen killed at least 15 people on Saturday, including 12 suspected al Qaeda militants, three Yemeni Defense Ministry officials told CNN.

The Defense Ministry called the attack a successful airstrike. This strike occurred after the recent emergence of a video showing a large gathering of al Qaeda members in Yemen.

It's a shame they only got 12 of the Al Qaeda terrorists. Would have been a real bonus if we had initiated the airstrike during their large gathering. We missed a great opportunity. Nonetheless, we now have 12 less Al Qaeda terrorists to worry about. Job well done.

A drone strike in Yemen killed at least 15 people on Saturday, including 12 suspected al Qaeda militants, three Yemeni Defense Ministry officials told CNN.

The Defense Ministry called the attack a successful airstrike. This strike occurred after the recent emergence of a video showing a large gathering of al Qaeda members in Yemen.

It's a shame they only got 12 of the Al Qaeda terrorists. Would have been a real bonus if we had initiated the airstrike during their large gathering. We missed a great opportunity. Nonetheless, we now have 12 less Al Qaeda terrorists to worry about. Job well done.

Sadly the 12 were really just a few. And the drone strike killed babies. You need to expand your reading material to get the truth,

Last edited:

Sadly the 12 were really just a few. And the drone strike killed babies. You need to expand your reading material to get the truth,
Babies? I did not know that. The article did not mention anything in regards to babies, or at least I did not see it. It's a crying shame that they were part of the casualties. Why would Al Qaeda terrorists ride around in their pickup trucks carrying babies with them? If they were using them as human shields, and deliberately endangering their lives, then they (the survivors) have to live with their conscience knowing that they have the blood of innocent babies on their hands. I don't know how they can live with themselves, but I guess terrorists have no conscience.

Pro Obama lets kill them lets get them.....And I'm going to rock on why I left the Dems years ago with LBJ at the helm.

little-girl-mutilated-by-obamas-drone-wa

So you are a peacenik hippie?

No Americans were killed, so Obama wasn't involved in this strike....

Okay, that was a cheap shot........I'll admit it.

I'm all for 12 dead terrorists........

I doubt that. I have no doubt the usual rw's will be against this just as they're against every other accomplishment of the Obama administration.

The right wants all out war, the more wars, the better. Drones were fine under Bush because he got us into two huge wars. Obama has kept us out of wars, kept civilian deaths to a minimum so, to the right, that's bad.
You should doubt your existence. I happen to think this drone strike is a good thing. But as usual...you're to stupid to get it.

The strike hit a pickup truck in the al-Hazemiyah district of al-Bayda province, the officials said. The militants were heading to neighboring Shabwa province, a hotbed for al Qaeda, they said. Three of the people killed were senior members of the group, the officials said.
Documenting death by drone

"The militants were on a coordinating mission and we have had our eyes on them for quite a while now," a senior Defense Ministry official told CNN on condition of anonymity because he is not authorized to talk to media.

Three civilians who were operating a separate car were also killed

Rock on!

Terrorize the terrorists

Silent death from above.....good job

The footage of them, so cocky, planning to kill more Americans and BLAM.

As usual, some rw's, like those in this thread, side with the terrorists and against their own country.

But, if a Repub got us into another idiotic war, they'd be cheering that. Traitors. Anti-America traitors.

It is rare that I agree with Christian bashing pussies, but you are right! Some pseudo-conservatives on this forum would support a terrorist if it made Obama look bad. Their festering hate for the man is just as bad as your festering hate of anything Christian.

No Americans were killed, so Obama wasn't involved in this strike....

Okay, that was a cheap shot........I'll admit it.

I'm all for 12 dead terrorists........

I doubt that. I have no doubt the usual rw's will be against this just as they're against every other accomplishment of the Obama administration.

The right wants all out war, the more wars, the better. Drones were fine under Bush because he got us into two huge wars. Obama has kept us out of wars, kept civilian deaths to a minimum so, to the right, that's bad.

gawd stop whining. and why is this big news we needed to hear about it?
you going to spike their dead heads for Obama to shows he's some sort of hero like you have with Bin Laden? and I'm sure CNN would leave out any CIVILIAN casualties... they can't make their Dear leader look bad and you wouldn't be able to beat your chest how he's kept civilian deaths to a (minimum)...good grief, lets all hail Obama for Luddy so he'll quit whining

LOL, you have definitely lost it. How many times have you been arrested for domestic violence?

Obabble had just bid three clubs when Val advised him the CIA had killed the ragheads. Obabble said..."good job...but don't call them alqueda...they have been devastated...remember?"

Forum List

Back