Israeli Drone Kills Five Central Kitchen Aid Workers

“All civilian casualties in Gaza, even those mistakenly caused by Israel, need to be laid at Hamas’ doorstep. Had Hamas not attacked on October 7, or had it released the hostages shortly thereafter and surrendered, none of this would be happening.”

JP.
One would have to be rather optimistic to believe any 'hostage' playing cards are left on either side Ex

~S~

cnm

Please explain why US Air Force wants to kill US soldiers in the ground

• Love
Reactions: cnm
Because the IDF doesn’t target innocent civilians by intent. Only the Muslim monsters you side with do that.

‘Lavender’: The AI machine directing Israel’s bombing spree in Gaza

Israel has a system called "where's daddy" that identifies when the target is home, to kill them with their families, because it's easier and they are authorized to kill "up to" 20 people to get one target, of any rank or importance. Although they don't have a way of checking how many are in the building, so they don't.

1712246591740.png

~S~

Unless one of the IDF pilots says otherwise the most logical explanation is that the unfortunate incident was an accident
The most logical explanation is that it was ordered by an Israeli with ideas about targeting policy.

‘Lavender’: The AI machine directing Israel’s bombing spree in Gaza

Israel has a system called "where's daddy" that identifies when the target is home, to kill them with their families, because it's easier and they are authorized to kill "up to" 20 people to get one target, of any rank or importance. Although they don't have a way of checking how many are in the building, so they don't.
You say THAT lie after what the antisemites did to all the Jewish families on Oct 7th? In case any Jew children were hiding, they set the place on fire or threw in a grenade to make sure no Jews were missed.

You’re a POS.

The most logical explanation is that it was ordered by an Israeli with ideas about targeting policy.
Why? That’s the type of deliberate killing of civilians that the Muslim monsters you libs love do.

You say THAT lie after what the antisemites did to all the Jewish families on Oct 7th? In case any Jew children were hiding, they set the place on fire or threw in a grenade to make sure no Jews were missed.

You’re a POS.

Actually it's Yuval Abraham and the six Israeli intelligence officers serving in Gaza he interviewed saying that.

Anyways, Israel does kill innocents. There's enough documentation through the years of this that's indisputable. No amount of calling people antisemite or a POS changes that.

Actually it's Yuval Abraham and the six Israeli intelligence officers serving in Gaza he interviewed saying that.

Anyways, Israel does kill innocents. There's enough documentation through the years of this that's indisputable. No amount of calling people antisemite or a POS changes that.
OK, antisemite.….that you’re on the side of the animals who massacred Jews tells me everything I need to know.

OK, antisemite.….that you’re on the side of the animals who massacred Jews tells me everything I need to know.

Acknowledging empirical reality is an antisemitic act. Neat. Been through this before but you're perhaps one of the most antisemitic posters present in this board.

Why? That’s the type of deliberate killing of civilians that the Muslim monsters you libs love do.
Fair enough. I can accept the only alternative explanation that Israelis are free to fire on anything they like in Gaza is just as likely.

Thats imaginary

In war friendly fire happens
Wayyyyyl the facts and allegations that we know now could lead to the IDF oking the attack, knowing the aid workers were in the convoy, but the IDF believed so as a terrorist. That's not an ok use of US ordinance, imo, and Biden better not think he can tell that tale to his base.

And HAMAS isn't using US ordinance, and Israel claims to be respectful of civilian lives, so there's no double standard. Don't bomb places where there are aid workers.

I didn’t say you defended HAMAS. I said you are ignoring that they are abusing and starving to death hundreds of Jewish hostages and expressing outrage - or at least condemnation - for the accidental killing of the aid workers.

Shouldn't more of your sympathy go to the Jewish hostages and anger toward HAMAS than to the IDF workers who made a mistake?

You are choosing to condemn the Jews for a mistake over the intentional abuse and horrors being perpetrated against the Jews. Your lopsided view is driven by antisemitism, or perhaps the ignorance of being a leftist.
You claimed I have a double standard. How did you determine I don’t condemn Hamas?

Forum List

Back